Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Pmac2 »

Merlinos pretty good. I wont pay another 10bucks. He doesnt go into any details he really cant or he'll be indicted asap. He is laying ground work if they ever do try to indict him again. How can i be a mobb boss if i have a podcast. IMO i think joey stepped down. He still has there respect just time to go make money else where. I wonder did he pick the successors or did the family vote a new boss i wonder who it is
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I saw Joey is going to do a show on Thursday ripping Jeff Canarsie / Mob Talk Radio lol... that guy has always had a screw loose
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

O wow that will be great. Can't stand that clown Lowman.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Ivan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:37 pm
Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:02 pm
Ivan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:26 pm Has he mentioned Leonetti yet? Because Leonetti has definitely mentioned him! :lol:
Not sure if serious question.
Ya. Destroys phil. Mentions him all the time
Yep, was serious. Thanks. I need to get around to checking some of these out.
He just said that leonetti and burnstein fuck each other.
25 min mark of the most recent live on youtube
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Im surprised this whole forum doesn’t subscribe. We were watching Mob Scene shorts over a decade ago. Now hes on his own show. America is so great. Life is great.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:47 am Im surprised this whole forum doesn’t subscribe. We were watching Mob Scene shorts over a decade ago. Now hes on his own show. America is so great. Life is great.
Why is Joey upset with Scott b , didn’t Joey give info to George Anastasia ?
. I hope he bleeds the investors Dry on that new cheese steak place
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:16 am
Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:47 am Im surprised this whole forum doesn’t subscribe. We were watching Mob Scene shorts over a decade ago. Now hes on his own show. America is so great. Life is great.
Why is Joey upset with Scott b , didn’t Joey give info to George Anastasia ?
. I hope he bleeds the investors Dry on that new cheese steak place
Well. He was the author to Leonettis book and lately he has been making videos about how new york isnt happy with joey podcast etc. guessing from that
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

“What do you think of oc shortz?”
“Who the fuck is oc shortz?”
Lmao
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Jeff Nadu was criticizing Burnstein on his most recent podcast.
peteyboxcars
Associate

Post by peteyboxcars »

Merlino said "he wasnt with "us" in Newark...Jersey.." then he realized it after... lol The are going to indict him because hes putting himself out there bashing their informants and the Gov. Meanwhile he lives in a multimillion dollar home in Boca with no legit income source.. ... In comes the cheese steak biz....
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Lmaooo that clown Jeff Canarsie ALWAYS has joeys dick in his mouth saying pretty much how they’re friends and Jeff makes it seems like the Philly guys love him and blah blah blah. This one is definitely going to hurt that guys feelings. Can’t wait
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Jeff went off the reservation about Joey yesterday with a video called ‘The Truth about Joey Merlino’ because on Joey’s recent live with Snuff he was asked if he knew Jeff Canarsie and he just said ‘yeah he was at my trial’ which hurt Jeff’s feelings, Jeff’s clearly had second thoughts about that video or someone has had a word with him because he’s edited it and it’s now just called ‘MTR Live’ on his list of videos with none of the Joey stuff but Joey obviously heard about it and is now gonna put out his own video about Jeff on Thursday
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

John W wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:19 am Jeff went off the reservation about Joey yesterday with a video called ‘The Truth about Joey Merlino’ because on Joey’s recent live with Snuff he was asked if he knew Jeff Canarsie and he just said ‘yeah he was at my trial’ which hurt Jeff’s feelings, Jeff’s clearly had second thoughts about that video or someone has had a word with him because he’s edited it and it’s now just called ‘MTR Live’ on his list of videos with none of the Joey stuff but Joey obviously heard about it and is now gonna put out his own video about Jeff on Thursday
So what exactly did Jeff say in the “truth about Joey” video?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:22 am
John W wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:19 am Jeff went off the reservation about Joey yesterday with a video called ‘The Truth about Joey Merlino’ because on Joey’s recent live with Snuff he was asked if he knew Jeff Canarsie and he just said ‘yeah he was at my trial’ which hurt Jeff’s feelings, Jeff’s clearly had second thoughts about that video or someone has had a word with him because he’s edited it and it’s now just called ‘MTR Live’ on his list of videos with none of the Joey stuff but Joey obviously heard about it and is now gonna put out his own video about Jeff on Thursday
So what exactly did Jeff say in the “truth about Joey” video?
Watch the video that’s been edited and you will see a bit of what he said because he brings someone on and they talk about it, Jeff’s not happy because he says he’s been the one helping Joey collate the info about the rats and he doesn’t get any recognition, I think also he’s pissed with Dominic Crea without actually saying his name because he’s the one that Joey’s been praising for the legal paperwork about the rats, Jeff also said he has tried to contact Joey but he’s been ghosted by Joey.

It’s gonna be interesting to see what Joey has to say about Jeff, he’s already posted a short on YouTube about him.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Joey probably also found out who Jeff Lowman really is.

Jeff Lowman and John Alite, the two fraud clowns were at one point around I Wanna say like 2016/2017ish maybe pulling their disability checks together to rent a dump shithole apartment together as roommates but had a falling out when an 18 year old girl went to the authorities that she was abused by them and one loser pointed the finger at the other. CLOWNS! 🤡

-Dante
Last edited by NJShore4Life on Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.