Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by John W »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:02 pm Joey probably also found out who Jeff Lowman really is.

Jeff Lowman and John Alite, the two fraud clowns were at one point around I Wanna say like 2016/2017ish maybe pulling their disability checks together to rent a dump shithole apartment together as roommates but had a falling out when an 18 year old girl claimed she was abused by them and one loser pointed the finger at the other. CLOWNS! 🤡

-Dante
Yeah in the short Joey’s posted he says that he’s not Italian and his real surname is Lowman
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

John W wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:06 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:02 pm Joey probably also found out who Jeff Lowman really is.

Jeff Lowman and John Alite, the two fraud clowns were at one point around I Wanna say like 2016/2017ish maybe pulling their disability checks together to rent a dump shithole apartment together as roommates but had a falling out when an 18 year old girl claimed she was abused by them and one loser pointed the finger at the other. CLOWNS! 🤡

-Dante
Yeah in the short Joey’s posted he says that he’s not Italian and his real surname is Lowman
Thats true. Lowman is his name
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Gladdy
Prospect

Post by Gladdy »

Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:19 am “What do you think of oc shortz?”
“Who the fuck is oc shortz?”
Lmao
DId this actually happen? Love it ! At least I got a mention. Why would he give a shit about my little channel.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Gladdy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:02 pm
Lmao
DId this actually happen? Love it ! At least I got a mention. Why would he give a shit about my little channel.
Didn't know you were on here, but welcome aboard. Classy channel, have watched most of the videos, very impressively researched.

I was the guy in the comments who corresponded with you a bit about working together with you on a video about mob quotes after you posted one like that, remember? I never got back with you though.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Gladdy
Prospect

Post by Gladdy »

Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:07 pm
Lmao
Didn't know you were on here, but welcome aboard. Classy channel, have watched most of the videos, very impressively researched.

I was the guy in the comments who corresponded with you a bit about working together with you on a video about mob quotes after you posted one like that, remember? I never got back with you though.
Thank you for the kind words. I would definitely be interested in that type of video. Email me ocshortz@gmail.com As I always state, the knowledge and research of many of the members of this forum dwarfs mine. I support this forum both financially and also by spreading the word. You guys are great.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Gladdy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:13 pm I would definitely be interested in that type of video. Email me ocshortz@gmail.com As I always state, the knowledge and research of many of the members of this forum dwarfs mine. I support this forum both financially and also by spreading the word. You guys are great.
Thanks for the kind words, though based on your videos I'm pretty sure you know more than me. 8-)

I have this massive thing of quotes somewhere (it might be on the computer that died recently though, so I'll have to have the data extracted). I'll get in touch when I get a minute. We could do a whole video on Scarfo alone. Paul Carparelli wiretaps too (those are on YouTube and are a must-listen if you want to hear a very funny, entertaining slice of life of working mobsters -- 5 part series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hk0YC_eEjA).
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Lmao
Ya someone asked in his live and thats what he said. Good plug. Lot of people in it.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Gladdy
Prospect

Post by Gladdy »

Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:18 pm
Gladdy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:13 pm I would definitely be interested in that type of video. Email me ocshortz@gmail.com As I always state, the knowledge and research of many of the members of this forum dwarfs mine. I support this forum both financially and also by spreading the word. You guys are great.
Thanks for the kind words, though based on your videos I'm pretty sure you know more than me. 8-)

I have this massive thing of quotes somewhere (it might be on the computer that died recently though, so I'll have to have the data extracted). I'll get in touch when I get a minute. We could do a whole video on Scarfo alone. Paul Carparelli wiretaps too (those are on YouTube and are a must-listen if you want to hear a very funny, entertaining slice of life of working mobsters -- 5 part series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hk0YC_eEjA).
I look forward to hearing form you pal. Always on the lookout for good ideas.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Even Bill Staxx is posting videos about Jeff and Joey now, he’s got all the stuff that Jeff said about Joey that Jeff has now removed from his own channel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxb3rwxytM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ga6ezddMOKw
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Yes, OCShortz is a good man!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wait …. So all that anti rat talk that Jeff Lowman aka mob talk radio did for YEARS …. And he lived with John alite at one point …???

Am I missing something or reading it wrong ???

This guy was like a notch under Joey when it came to bad mouthing informants and calling them all rats …..

He couldn’t have possibly of done all that shit talking WHILE living with one ….?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

“I’ll take a bullet or a pinch for any of those guys in South Philly” Jeff Canarsie

Few years later….

“Jeff Canarsie? Who the fuck is that?” - Joey Merlino

This is all greatness 🤣🤣
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

A Joey Merlino/Jeff Canarsie podcast feud was not something I saw coming. Hilarious.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

This is great. Cannot stand Lowman. He should have been ran off YT years ago.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Someone most likely sent Merlino the pictures of him with Alite and all the other videos of him doing weird shitniver the years.

Jeffs whole “mob content from the streets” narrative is all but over now. His claims that his close with Sonny Mazzone and whoever else in South Philly need to be done too.