Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by johnny_scootch »

Gladdy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:02 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:19 am “What do you think of oc shortz?”
“Who the fuck is oc shortz?”
Lmao
DId this actually happen? Love it ! At least I got a mention. Why would he give a shit about my little channel.
Welcome to the board! I didn't realize you were a member here and I just posted your Gambino Captains video with Sammy the Bull in the mugshots section a few days ago....I liked it a lot.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Lmao
DId this actually happen? Love it ! At least I got a mention. Why would he give a shit about my little channel.
🐐 I was the guy that asked you why didnt the Gambinos retaliate against Lucchese & West Side under the gravano captains videos.

Glad to have you on board James
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxb3rwxytM

Hilarious how this is put together

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Fuggetaboutit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Big up OC Shortz
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Jeff is a mental case/stalker/fanboy who began his career living with and doing a podcast with John Alite. They bashed the Gottis and there's pictures of them shirtless in a pool. Alite and him have a falling out, he kisses the Gotti's ass and Angel admittedly sends him money so he can eat and then he becomes a Gotti simp. He lives in Manhattan on section 8 and a coocoo check no doubt. Then he shows up at Merlino's trial out of nowhere and begins helping an simping for Philly. He even starts changing his already fake accent from NYC to Philly with the "eehhh" between words and sentences, wi5hthat Philly inflection. Mob rats exposed did videos on him showing he's not from RI and had a high school friend of Lowman on to expose his many phases and grifts to avoid real work. There's just so much. Bottom line he was selling paintngs of Joey 5 years ago, talking how he risked prison for those guys and he's close to them.now joey calls him a crackhead lol. Musta found out about alite or maybe the dude was getting too creepy/needy lol. Jeff hates Crea's son cause he wouldn't let Lowman be apart of we push back causee of his affiliation with alite and other rat enabler channels on YT
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Lmao
Great channel but don't be coy, you have sammy the bull interviews on there, your channel isn't small. Really enjoy your channel, despite that lying sack of shit lol.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:43 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4QU-ohOuKQ

Holy shit haha
He also said ‘now I’ve got to turn my back’ like Paulie says to Henry in Goodfellas

He can’t even come up with his own bullshit
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:14 pm Jeff is a mental case/stalker/fanboy who began his career living with and doing a podcast with John Alite. They bashed the Gottis and there's pictures of them shirtless in a pool. Alite and him have a falling out, he kisses the Gotti's ass and Angel admittedly sends him money so he can eat and then he becomes a Gotti simp. He lives in Manhattan on section 8 and a coocoo check no doubt. Then he shows up at Merlino's trial out of nowhere and begins helping an simping for Philly. He even starts changing his already fake accent from NYC to Philly with the "eehhh" between words and sentences, wi5hthat Philly inflection. Mob rats exposed did videos on him showing he's not from RI and had a high school friend of Lowman on to expose his many phases and grifts to avoid real work. There's just so much. Bottom line he was selling paintngs of Joey 5 years ago, talking how he risked prison for those guys and he's close to them.now joey calls him a crackhead lol. Musta found out about alite or maybe the dude was getting too creepy/needy lol. Jeff hates Crea's son cause he wouldn't let Lowman be apart of we push back causee of his affiliation with alite and other rat enabler channels on YT
Yes, I have been telling people this for years about Alite and Lowman.

Alite and Lowman found each about 7-8 years ago on the internet as two complete, broke misfit internet frauds who were obsessed with fraudulently portraying to gullible people that they were a part of the life at one time, which isn’t true. Alite and Lowman both collect disability checks from the government and are both lying fraud rats. They then both decided to pull their disability checks together and rent a dumpy one bedroom apartment together that they partitioned with a wall. Alite is a pill head who uses prescription pills and who also uses prescription pills to try and hook up with young, drug addicted vulnerable women. Alite has also hooked up with women who were brain damaged and on the spectrum , that’s his MO.

Anyways, Alite and Lowman while rooming together in a one bedroom apartment both get caught abusing an 18 year old girl with a pill addiction who is also intellectually challenged and they both point the finger at each other and end their roommate situation. Alite then moves in with his 20 something year old son to live in his son’s basement and Lowman runs crying to the Gotti’s asking for money and finds section 8 Housing for himself.

Fast Forward to 2024, Lowman is still in Section 8 Housing and Alite is still living in his sons basement and I heard from a reliable source and have seen pictures that Alite is fucking a fat chick with brain damage and a prescription pill addiction that he picked up recently at the American Hotel bar in Freehold who actually is low enough IQ/stupid enough to believe Alite that he is a Wiseguy.

Alite also recently got his food stamp card denied grocery shopping at the Freehold ShopRite and started carrying on to the 16 year old cashier being a tough guy screaming, “Do you know who I am?!?”

These are all FACTS about Alite and Lowman that they don’t want the 7 people from New Zealand who support and believe them to find out.

Hahahahahahahaha! These clowns make me laugh so hard.

-Dante
Last edited by NJShore4Life on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:56 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:14 pm Jeff is a mental case/stalker/fanboy who began his career living with and doing a podcast with John Alite. They bashed the Gottis and there's pictures of them shirtless in a pool. Alite and him have a falling out, he kisses the Gotti's ass and Angel admittedly sends him money so he can eat and then he becomes a Gotti simp. He lives in Manhattan on section 8 and a coocoo check no doubt. Then he shows up at Merlino's trial out of nowhere and begins helping an simping for Philly. He even starts changing his already fake accent from NYC to Philly with the "eehhh" between words and sentences, wi5hthat Philly inflection. Mob rats exposed did videos on him showing he's not from RI and had a high school friend of Lowman on to expose his many phases and grifts to avoid real work. There's just so much. Bottom line he was selling paintngs of Joey 5 years ago, talking how he risked prison for those guys and he's close to them.now joey calls him a crackhead lol. Musta found out about alite or maybe the dude was getting too creepy/needy lol. Jeff hates Crea's son cause he wouldn't let Lowman be apart of we push back causee of his affiliation with alite and other rat enabler channels on YT

Alite and Lowman found each about 7-8 years ago on the internet as two complete, broke misfit internet frauds who were obsessed with fraudulently portraying to gullible people that they were a part of the life at one time, which isn’t true. Alite and Lowman both collect disability checks from the government and are both lying fraud rats. They then both decided to pull their disability checks together and rent a dumpy one bedroom apartment together that they partitioned with a wall. Alite is a pill head who uses prescription pills and who also uses prescription pills to try and hook up with young, drug addicted vulnerable women. Alite has also hooked up with women who were brain damaged and on the spectrum , that’s his MO.

Anyways, Alite and Lowman while rooming together in a one bedroom apartment both get caught abusing an 18 year old girl with a pill addiction who is also intellectually challenged and they both point the finger at each other and end their roommate situation. Alite then moves in with his 20 something year old son to live in his son’s basement and Lowman runs crying to the Gotti’s asking for money and finds section 8 Housing for himself.

Fast Forward to 2024, Lowman is still in Section 8 Housing and Alite is still living in his sons basement and I heard from a reliable source and have seen pictures that he’s fucking a fat chick who has brain damage and a prescription pill addiction that he picked up recently at the American Hotel bar in Freehold who actually is low enough IQ/stupid enough to believe Alite that he is a Wiseguy.

Alite also recently got his food stamp card denied grocery shopping at the Freehold ShopRite and started carrying on to the 16 year old cashier being a tough guy screaming, “Do you know who I am?!?”
this like a "the Aristocrats!" joke
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Ivan wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:30 pm

Fast Forward to 2024, Lowman is still in Section 8 Housing and Alite is still living in his sons basement and I heard from a reliable source and have seen pictures that he’s fucking a fat chick who has brain damage and a prescription pill addiction that he picked up recently at the American Hotel bar in Freehold who actually is low enough IQ/stupid enough to believe Alite that he is a Wiseguy.

this like a "the Aristocrats!" joke
No sadly just the everyday lives and actual reality of Lowman and Alite, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard at those two Pathetic Misfits!

-Dante
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Geesh, you know alot about Alite. Do you live near him or something?
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Fast Forward to 2024, Lowman is still in Section 8 Housing and Alite is still living in his sons basement and I heard from a reliable source and have seen pictures that Alite is fucking a fat chick with brain damage and a prescription pill addiction that he picked up recently at the American Hotel bar in Freehold who actually is low enough IQ/stupid enough to believe Alite that he is a Wiseguy.

These are all FACTS about Alite and Lowman that they don’t want the 7 people from New Zealand who support and believe them to find out.

Hahahahahahahaha! These clowns make me laugh so hard.

-Dante
Pictures or it didn’t happen!
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Joey>>>

Lowman is getting destroyed almost like a clown similar to pogo