Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MikeyChang93
Associate

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by MikeyChang93 »

Back in the day he was in Lindros’ seat at flyers games because his sister was dating Eric Lindros now he got the box seats and his daughters dating a Rockie.
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

sharpieone wrote:
Shellackhead wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:10 pm How well off is Joey Merlino, financially speaking?
Rubio made it seem like he was always looking for a quick score, or a good gambling tip. I recall him mentioning Merlino needing to place a bet because his daughter needed a laptop. Of course, he may have just wanted to seem more desperate for the free tout on a bet. They were supposedly together a lot in Florida.
And no matter the amount he gave him, the response was always the same …”that’s it?” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

MikeyChang93 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:16 am Back in the day he was in Lindros’ seat at flyers games because his sister was dating Eric Lindros now he got the box seats and his daughters dating a Rockie.
Yeah she dates Colton Welker. He just got called up recently.
LAfarmer108
Associate

Post by LAfarmer108 »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:10 pm How well off is Joey Merlino, financially speaking?
For an obvious lifelong criminal with no way to prove legitimate income, he appears to live very well on support from all those around him.

At his level and stature in the underworld , no need to have his own money (that would be subject to endless scrutiny from law enforcement) when others are happy to throw money at him.

Using this strategy, he has removed himself from any tax/IRS type issues.
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Probably has millions stashed away.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

He’s gonna get pinched again in a couple of years, go away for a little and repeats the cycle. I guess he’s enjoying himself while he’s out and still healthy.
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

He probably came back just to get a good cheesesteak,
God, I miss them.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

MikeyChang93 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:16 am Back in the day he was in Lindros’ seat at flyers games because his sister was dating Eric Lindros now he got the box seats and his daughters dating a Rockie.
Was he getting a kick from the Lindros gambling ring?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

You’re thinking of Rick Tocchet, I might not be remembering it right but there may have been an article linking it back to Staino.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

HoagieNose wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:28 pm Any pics of him at any of these places ?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Ray and Eddie wags
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Sounds like he’s enjoying life.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

dave wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:16 am
HoagieNose wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:28 pm Any pics of him at any of these places ?
How many of these kids do you think said to Joey "You're my hero" ?
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

dave wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:47 pm
moneyman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:21 pm
Extortion wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:44 pm
dave wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:38 am Back in town and wants to start a podcast, according to DS.
I’m sorry what? That’s probably not going to happen but then again he is the boss and a podcast may make him look on paper that he’s “left the life behind” because “gangsters dont host podcasts” paradox
Seems like he might be trying to get a podcast to pay him to be a guest. DS saying he is asking for too much
In the convo under DS's Instagram post about Merlino back in Philly, DS responded to someone asking "Is Joey's podcast up yet?" That sounds more like Merlino starting a podcast, but maybe you're right. A guest spot is more likely, but then again this is Skinny Joey we're talking about so who knows. lol
Merlino on Joe rogan would be next level lol
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

moneyman wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:48 pm Merlino on Joe rogan would be next level lol
Joey will be the first sitting mob boss on VladTV.