Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Cheech wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:42 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:21 pm
Cheech wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:02 am At 19:25 he clearly says “that other motherfucker Pennissi”
Nope I’m not on Patreon, what’s the Title say on Patreon ? Cause On his YouTube Channel the Video says “ Episode 29 rat of the month Anthony Persiano “
That’s literally the title of the video Above were it says 33k views in 2 days .
Yeah I heard him say Pennisi too, but the video is titled Persiano .So either Merlino didn’t pronounce the name right or the video is titled wrong.
Idk what to say man. They talked about different people. They had tapes on Pasqua and played them too. The title didnt say Pasqua and Persiano. He clearly is talking about Pennissi but whatever buddy. Smh.
Yeah , cause I heard him say Penisi too just thoughtit was strange it was titled Persiano . Which I’m sure he knows much more about ... but guys it was just a typo or something Smh.
What do you think about his patron channel enjoying it ? A lot of content ?
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

monarch wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:34 pm Image

https://twitter.com/skinnyjoeym/status/ ... 3312535858

Yikes! I don't know how to make this image smaller.
Wonder who’s putting up the money for the steak shop... doubt Joey is
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

Before Ace of Steaks it was Talk of the Town, and I think both had the same owner. I’m guessing it’s gonna be the same as before but with Joeys name on it, and he gets some stake in the business now. Don’t know that for sure though.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Tasker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am Before Ace of Steaks it was Talk of the Town, and I think both had the same owner. I’m guessing it’s gonna be the same as before but with Joeys name on it, and he gets some stake in the business now. Don’t know that for sure though.
Kind of ironic the old owner Danny D'ambrosia was arrested with Pete the Crumb in the attempt the kill the head of the mob in the 2000s. His brother anthony was arrested with Borgesi in the case with starkey.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm
Tasker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am Before Ace of Steaks it was Talk of the Town, and I think both had the same owner. I’m guessing it’s gonna be the same as before but with Joeys name on it, and he gets some stake in the business now. Don’t know that for sure though.
Kind of ironic the old owner Danny D'ambrosia was arrested with Pete the Crumb in the attempt the kill the head of the mob in the 2000s. His brother anthony was arrested with Borgesi in the case with starkey.
Sharkey*
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

Is Danny the brother of the owner?
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Tasker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm

Is Danny the brother of the owner?
I believe it was owned by a few of the brothers,"D'ambrosia family"
Gustazul
Honorary Member

Post by Gustazul »

Joey Merlino just came out in another interview, has anyone seen it, how is it? In the comments they say it's better than Vlad's, but I have no idea. The few minutes I saw he didn't talk about anything new, and I doubt he will.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GX1ysgy ... e=youtu.be
"We don't break our Captain's, we kill em" - Vincent "Chin" Gigante.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

D'Ambrosia was also discussed on the Stefanelli tapes as he'd been associating with John Gambino. Ligambi and Gambino discussed him.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

B. wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:17 pm
D'Ambrosia was also discussed on the Stefanelli tapes as he'd been associating with John Gambino. Ligambi and Gambino discussed him.
what did they say?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Gustazul wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:32 pm Joey Merlino just came out in another interview, has anyone seen it, how is it? In the comments they say it's better than Vlad's, but I have no idea. The few minutes I saw he didn't talk about anything new, and I doubt he will.

To be fair, that Vlad is the worst interviewer out there
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:56 am
Gustazul wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:32 pm Joey Merlino just came out in another interview, has anyone seen it, how is it? In the comments they say it's better than Vlad's, but I have no idea. The few minutes I saw he didn't talk about anything new, and I doubt he will.

To be fair, that Vlad is the worst interviewer out there
Vlad is so bad…it blows my mind that he has made it this far and become so popular.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

New shit is so much better than Vlad.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Interesting how he said the name Skinny Joey came from surveilling feds who were distinguishing between him and his cousin Fat Joey, and that nobody he knew ever called him that. I always read it was his family that called them that.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Nobody in South Philly / Jersey Shore actually calls Joey Skinny Joey just like no one calls Dom G Baby Dom or nobody has ever called Nicodemo “Tony Nicks” .

Most people actually refer to Joey as “Joey” or “Baba” .

-Dante