General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:59 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:56 amI totally believe you. And then youll cherry pick articles by journalists that back your opinion. You definitely know who is made and who isnt. I forgot, you use to have rackets with most of the guys in all the families.

Now take your medicine and burp like a good little baby
Go ahead, ask others on this forum who know about the Luccheses or the Philly family in New Jersey. Or are you too afraid to?
Lol. Im really afraid to. So you believe their fresh street talk? Interesting. Round and round you go.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:56 amI totally believe you. And then youll cherry pick articles by journalists that back your opinion. You definitely know who is made and who isnt. I forgot, you use to have rackets with most of the guys in all the families.

Go ahead, ask others on this forum who know about the Luccheses or the Philly family in New Jersey. Or are you too afraid to?
Lol. Im really afraid to. So you believe their fresh street talk? Interesting. Round and round you go.
Quit trying to dodge. It's that you'll believe them. That's the point. You're afraid to because they'll tell you the same thing as then you'll look like the ass you are.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:03 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 am

Quit trying to dodge. It's that you'll believe them. That's the point. You're afraid to because they'll tell you the same thing as then you'll look like the ass you are.
No its that I dont believe YOU. And now you need others to try and validate you. While at the same time talk about "packs". Youre losing it bud. We know you dont have any street rackets with mafioso and that Salt Lake is a very scary place for you to go.

Now take your medicine and go hide under the covers from Californians. Lol. What a legend
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 am

No its that I dont believe YOU. And now you need others to try and validate you. While at the same time talk about "packs". Youre losing it bud. We know you dont have any street rackets with mafioso and that Salt Lake is a very scary place for you to go.

Now take your medicine and go hide under the covers from Californians. Lol. What a legend
Don't believe me. That's fine. But if you really want to stand by what you said, and it wasn't just an effort to troll, inquire of others. Because you believe them, right? So go ahead. What are you afraid of?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Im so afraid. Who said I believe them? Are you ok? Spiraling real good. So you believe others not just indictments??? What a legend.

Stand by what i said?

Even if they confirm your stance as their stance its still highly disputable based on respected newspapers and journalists articles.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:12 am Im so afraid. Who said I believe them? Are you ok? Spiraling real good. So you believe others not just indictments??? What a legend.
It's common knowledge that Jackie DiNorscio wasn't made. The only one who apparently isn't aware of this is you. You were looking to troll, because Rooster is off his meds again, and you overstepped yet again. Face it, almost every time you post, you demonstrate how much you don't know about the mob. You need to stay at the little kid's table where you belong.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:15 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:12 am Im so afraid. Who said I believe them? Are you ok? Spiraling real good. So you believe others not just indictments??? What a legend.
It's common knowledge that Jackie DiNorscio wasn't made. The only one who apparently isn't aware of this is you. You were looking to troll, because Rooster is off his meds again, and you overstepped yet again. Face it, almost every time you post, you demonstrate how much you don't know about the mob. You need to stay at the little kid's table where you belong.
Just because you say something is true doesnt make it true.
"Common knowledge" is not common if other sources say the opposite. Im stepping on you, not overstepping. Tell us more about Utah, its fascinating. When is your book coming out?

Why do you want him to not be made so badly? Fucking weird.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 am
"Common knowledge" is not common if other sources say the opposite. Im stepping on you, not overstepping. Tell us more about Utah, its fascinating. When is your book coming out?
I should also add that there are plenty of article that identify him as a mob associate. So that's a wash, since that's what you want to hang your hat on.

Here's the deal - you know I'm right now this. You know you overstepped and you're looking to move on, hoping to live to troll another day. And that's fine. But this problem with you is going to keep rearing it's ugly head until you get a hold on your pride. That's really what this is all about. Your pride and your mob fanboyism. It's a dead end that will just lead you to further disappointment and more rantings on the forum.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 am
I should also add that there are plenty of article that identify him as a mob associate. So that's a wash, since that's what you want to hang your hat on.

Here's the deal - you know I'm right now this. You know you overstepped and you're looking to move on, hoping to live to troll another day. And that's fine. But this problem with you is going to keep rearing it's ugly head until you get a hold on your pride. That's really what this is all about. Your pride and your mob fanboyism. It's a dead end that will just lead you to further disappointment and more rantings on the forum.
Heres the real deal- I got you right where I want you. Flailing, spiraling, inconsolable. Somehow you accuse others of being fanboys while being a fanboy. Unreal delusion. Take your medicine. Youre not part of the culture, youre not law enforcement, youre not an author, youre not a journalist. Youre just regurgitating what you read and then cherry pick those same articles. Then preach about not believing street talk while still believing street talk. A legend.

No ones trolling just punking you like ive been doing for years. Literall years
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:35 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:19 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 am
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:38 pm Was Jackie DiNorscio made?
No, he was an associate.
Highly disputable. Called a member in many articles. Your shit is weak at best.

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/08/27/nyre ... -case.html
Nobody is disputing it. It's well known he wasn't made. You're just trying to engage in yet another subject you know nothing about while trolling. Face it bud, you're out of your depth on all of this.
Another article. This one calling him a soldier. OUCH

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/enterta ... RAFIN.html
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:26 pm
No, he was an associate.

Nobody is disputing it. It's well known he wasn't made. You're just trying to engage in yet another subject you know nothing about while trolling. Face it bud, you're out of your depth on all of this.

Keep digging that hole....
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:49 pm
No, he was an associate.

OUchhhhhhhhh
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm
No, he was an associate.

OUchhhhhhhhh
Newyorkempire, Jackie DiNorscio was not made.

You´ve been on Wiseguys´s throat for a long time now. If you keep on pushing then I´m going to give you an official warning. A second one will cause you a suspension or worse, a ban. Enough of this shit now!
There you have it, never printed before.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:20 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm
No, he was an associate.

OUchhhhhhhhh
Newyorkempire, Jackie DiNorscio was not made.

You´ve been on Wiseguys´s throat for a long time now. If you keep on pushing then I´m going to give you an official warning. A second one will cause you a suspension or worse, a ban. Enough of this shit now!
Ill need more proof than hearsay.

Thank you for the warning. Ill be a good boy I promise
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

DiNorscio's father was a Philly member and acting captain, while the son was a Philly associate who was released to the Luccheses and never made. Jackie's son was identified as a Philly associate in more recent years.