Motorfab's Blog: Une Histoire de Crime Organisé

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: I create a mob blog

Post by stevan tod »

Nice job. This Is some thing..congrats
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Thank you both, I appreciate

Our friend thekiduknow kindly offered to translate the texts. So finally the texts will be in French and English. That's what I wanted to do at first, but I also wanted to avoid too much work. Thanks to him problem solved, many thanks to him
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

Great, will be looking forward to it!
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Thanks Dwalin !
rolotomasi
Associate

Post by rolotomasi »

Good blog. I'll follow it
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

rolotomasi wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:15 pm Good blog. I'll follow it
Thanks a lot rolotomasi. Sorry for the late response, I was busy these days and totally forgot to anwser ...

FYI, the English version is online below the original article. Unless I drive thekiduknow crazy by then, the next ones will have both versions as well. Thanks to thekid for that. And thank you all for the support. Much appreciated
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

You’re welcome motorfab, I’m excited to work on the next one.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

New text online, about the murder of Donald MacKay in Australia. Guess it will be pretty basic for those already interested in Australia, but for others it should be fine.

If anyone notices mistakes or has any remark, don't hesistate to let me know. https://unehistoiredecrimeorganise.blog ... ackay.html
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

The mafia in Australia is very interesting, I loved the article, thanks.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

aleksandrored wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:25 am The mafia in Australia is very interesting, I loved the article, thanks.
As always, thanks alek ! Absolutely yes, and the MacKay case was a good way to broach this subject. And the Barbaro & Sergi clans are huge which also allowed to talk about them
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

motorfab wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:34 am
aleksandrored wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:25 am The mafia in Australia is very interesting, I loved the article, thanks.
As always, thanks alek ! Absolutely yes, and the MacKay case was a good way to broach this subject. And the Barbaro & Sergi clans are huge which also allowed to talk about them
One thing I find interesting is the power of the 'Ndrangheta in Australia, while in the US and Canada the Cosa Nostra was the most powerful criminal syndicate, in Australia it was the 'Ndrangheta that dominated, I find it very curious why the 'Ndrangheta was not even known at the time, it seemed that only Camorra and Cosa Nostra were powerful, I find it curious how Cosa Nostra does not exist in Australia, and how the links with the 'Ndrangheta are old, nowadays the 'Ndrangheta is the most powerful Italian mafia , this makes your clan in Australia something very sophisticated and powerful.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

aleksandrored wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:03 am
One thing I find interesting is the power of the 'Ndrangheta in Australia, while in the US and Canada the Cosa Nostra was the most powerful criminal syndicate, in Australia it was the 'Ndrangheta that dominated, I find it very curious why the 'Ndrangheta was not even known at the time, it seemed that only Camorra and Cosa Nostra were powerful, I find it curious how Cosa Nostra does not exist in Australia, and how the links with the 'Ndrangheta are old, nowadays the 'Ndrangheta is the most powerful Italian mafia , this makes your clan in Australia something very sophisticated and powerful.
I think that this comes from the fact that as for Canada and Ontario, it is because the Italian immigrants were predominantly Calabrian. Why they chose Canada or Australia I don't know at all, but I think that's the main reason. It seems that the Camorra is also active in Australia, but they are clearly less powerful than the 'ndrangheta

Toreno
Associate

Post by Toreno »

I think that this comes from the fact that as for Canada and Ontario, it is because the Italian immigrants were predominantly Calabrian. Why they chose Canada or Australia I don't know at all, but I think that's the main reason. It seems that the Camorra is also active in Australia, but they are clearly less powerful than the 'ndrangheta

Thank you for the map, and i loved your last article about the murder of MacKay!
Still really interesting, keep going.
“Someday, A Real Rain Will Come And Wash All This Scum Off The Streets.”
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Toreno wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:25 am Thank you for the map, and i loved your last article about the murder of MacKay!
Still really interesting, keep going.
Merci mec ;)
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

motorfab wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:27 am
aleksandrored wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:03 am

Didn't know that, thank you very much for the information. I thought Camorra only had it in Italy, it seems that nowadays Canada and Australia have a much more interesting history than in the USA.