Motorfab's Blog: Une Histoire de Crime Organisé

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

motorfab
Full Patched

Re: I create a mob blog

Post by motorfab »

aleksandrored wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:35 am Didn't know that, thank you very much for the information. I thought Camorra only had it in Italy, it seems that nowadays Canada and Australia have a much more interesting history than in the USA.
I'm not really knowledgable about Camorra (very far from it), but I suppose they are a little bit everywhere like their Sicilian/Calabrian pals.

I couldn't agree more for the last part ...
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

motorfab wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:38 am
aleksandrored wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:35 am Didn't know that, thank you very much for the information. I thought Camorra only had it in Italy, it seems that nowadays Canada and Australia have a much more interesting history than in the USA.
I'm not really knowledgable about Camorra (very far from it), but I suppose they are a little bit everywhere like their Sicilian/Calabrian pals.

I couldn't agree more for the last part ...
Here in Brazil we had some fugitives from the 1980s war, including a former NCO member who was arrested in 2015 and still seemed to have connections with Italy.
A curious thing is that Camorra members imprisoned in the 80s and 90s in Brazil helped in the creation of the PCC (First Command of the Capital), the most powerful criminal union in Brazil, they taught the prisoners about the entire system and structure of a mafia, and even after being deported, they continued to send letters to the prisoners they met here.
But the vast majority of people arrested here are heads of the 'Ndrangheta, they have a very strong contact with the PCC.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Pasquale Scotti the NCO guy right ? Thanks for the other info, that sounds very interesting, I'll have to dig about it
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

motorfab wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 am Pasquale Scotti the NCO guy right ? Thanks for the other info, that sounds very interesting, I'll have to dig about it
Yes, it seems that people from Camorra sometimes come to take refuge in Brazil.
123.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

New online text dedicated to Antoine La Rocca aka "l'Excommunié" or "La Scoumoune", an early mob boss in Marseille (in French & English thanks to thekiduknow) https://unehistoiredecrimeorganise.blog ... icato.html

For non-English people, I added a translation tab which is on the right of the page. I believe it only works on computer. I know there are Italians, Russians, Macedonians, Brazilians and probably other countries concerned on the forum. Could someone test it and tell me if the translation of the text is correct? I put this to the test, but if it's bad I'll take it off. Thanks
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

motorfab wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:05 am New online text dedicated to Antoine La Rocca aka "l'Excommunié" or "La Scoumoune", an early mob boss in Marseille (in French & English thanks to thekiduknow) https://unehistoiredecrimeorganise.blog ... icato.html

For non-English people, I added a translation tab which is on the right of the page. I believe it only works on computer. I know there are Italians, Russians, Macedonians, Brazilians and probably other countries concerned on the forum. Could someone test it and tell me if the translation of the text is correct? I put this to the test, but if it's bad I'll take it off. Thanks
Works great, buddy!
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Works for me too! Great stuff bud!
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

eboli wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 am Works great, buddy!
Yeah ? Is that ok, doesn't that sound too weird?

Anyway guys, I hope you like these French mob stories. I know it's a big blind spot for you, but as I often say Corso-Marseillais organized crime has nothing to envy Americans or Italians at the level of crazy history or simply in term of power.

The next article we will work on with thekid will be about the Bonanno Crime Family
Last edited by motorfab on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Villain wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:33 am Works for me too! Great stuff bud!
Thank you very much my friend :)
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

motorfab wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:44 am
eboli wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 am Works great, buddy!
Yeah ? Is that ok, doesn't that sound too weird?

Anyway guys, I hope you like these French mob stories. I know it's a big blind spot for you, but as I often say Corso-Marseillais organized crime has nothing to envy Americans or Italians at the level of crazy history or simply in term of power.

The next article we will work on with thekid will be about the Bonanno Crime Family
I have no problems with the translation. Also, I appreciate you spending time writing about these guys since I know absolutely nothing about them.
Toreno
Associate

Post by Toreno »

Toujours aussi bon
“Someday, A Real Rain Will Come And Wash All This Scum Off The Streets.”
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Toreno wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:30 am Toujours aussi bon
Merci chef, ravi de voir que ça plait à mes compatriotes !

About La Rocca, it's funny because most French people know his name and his nickname of La Scoumoune mainly thanks to the 2 films with Belmondo which are (very vaguely) inspired by him, but nobody knows much about his real one. story. I had to rummage through old books or newspaper articles to write a text on it and even there, the paragraphs devoted to him weren't very big.

The next text should arrive in the week

(and why the hell, my post is written in Italic ?!)
Toreno
Associate

Post by Toreno »

motorfab wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:13 am

About La Rocca, it's funny because most French people know his name and his nickname of La Scoumoune mainly thanks to the 2 films with Belmondo which are (very vaguely) inspired by him, but nobody knows much about his real one. story. I had to rummage through old books or newspaper articles to write a text on it and even there, the paragraphs devoted to him weren't very big.

(Because everything you say is a masterpiece)
“Someday, A Real Rain Will Come And Wash All This Scum Off The Streets.”
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Toreno wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:09 am

Thanks for my ego man :lol:

(damn, again in Italic, I really don't understand)
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

motorfab wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:22 am
Toreno wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:09 am

Thanks for my ego man :lol:

(damn, again in Italic, I really don't understand)

If anything, it should be in Gallic! Lol
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”