John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by chin_gigante »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm Brief video says Desimone and Alfred Santorelli served on a two-man consigliere panel in 2017.
https://youtu.be/IFITutLrBF0?si=npucjIxJzBws7W7G
It's an interesting piece of information and reminds me of something else Pennisi has talked about regarding the use of panels.

Before the 2017 indictments, the Lucchese family was considering using a panel of John Castellucci and Dom Truscello to fill in for Joe DiNapoli while he was doing his time on the NJ gambling case. IIRC, Pennisi said, for whatever reason, this never ended up happening though. There was about a year from 2016 to 2017 where Crea was the only administration member left on the street.

The DiSimone-Santorelli panel would appear therefore to be a continuation of this plan, but one that came about after Castellucci and Truscello were indicted.

It also raises the question of why DiSimone and Santorelli were put on the panel instead of their fathers, who were both official captains. Salvatore DiSimone died shortly after this, so maybe his health was a factor.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:27 am
OcSleeper wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:36 pm Brief video says Desimone and Alfred Santorelli served on a two-man consigliere panel in 2017.
https://youtu.be/IFITutLrBF0?si=npucjIxJzBws7W7G
It's an interesting piece of information and reminds me of something else Pennisi has talked about regarding the use of panels.

Before the 2017 indictments, the Lucchese family was considering using a panel of John Castellucci and Dom Truscello to fill in for Joe DiNapoli while he was doing his time on the NJ gambling case. IIRC, Pennisi said, for whatever reason, this never ended up happening though. There was about a year from 2016 to 2017 where Crea was the only administration member left on the street.

The DiSimone-Santorelli panel would appear therefore to be a continuation of this plan, but one that came about after Castellucci and Truscello were indicted.

It also raises the question of why DiSimone and Santorelli were put on the panel instead of their fathers, who were both official captains. Salvatore DiSimone died shortly after this, so maybe his health was a factor.
What are the benefits of using a panel?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

aray22 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:19 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:10 pm I remember Gohn was saying Cacace had his son's running around meeting with guys as soon as he was released from prison a few years ago.
Thought his son died. How many does he have?
Two sons, one of them (Joel Jr.) deceased. Both were connected to Ben Castellazzo although I seem to remember that Joel Jr. was more connected than Steven based on the little information available.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVU-K5y ... ohnPennisi

New Pennisi. Nothing really new, a recap of Vito Guzzo and Vinny Unions. But he does state that Sally Bread is no longer acting street boss and is now a Capo, and Guzzo will be in his crew. Both Vinny & Vito will be released in 2028.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Yeah it’s been that guy D’Onofrio who’s running things for a while now. I thought he said Guzzo is in Sally Breads crew not will be. Maybe I misunderstood
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:43 pm Yeah it’s been that guy D’Onofrio who’s running things for a while now. I thought he said Guzzo is in Sally Breads crew not will be. Maybe I misunderstood
I think youre correct JS. I inferred that he would be, in his crew as he was made in prison. Its not like he could report in or earn. What would be the point of putting him in a crew under a capo.
I understood John meant he'll be under Sally when he leaves. But I believe youre correct in he did say he is in.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Where do y’all think Pennisi gets his info from? You think he’s close with people still in the know or is he getting fed info by his former FBI handlers?
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:31 pm Where do y’all think Pennisi gets his info from? You think he’s close with people still in the know or is he getting fed info by his former FBI handlers?
Both, but most of the info he shared in this video took place when he was on the street and was involved.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Handlers.
I seriously doubt Little Joe or Anthony Guzzo are filling him in.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I remember probaly over 10yrs ago over on gangsterbb someone said d'onfrio was either acting boss or boss. Guy was always on to something. Funny he was a.rried to big ang and that scrawny kid on the show was he son.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

She never mentioned a his name or any thing
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm Handlers.
I agree it’s definitely not any made guys but I also don’t think it’s Feds. He got a few friends on the street and in construction that are still around the life not in the life. All this is info floating around the street so if you’re once or twice removed you could hear it and with this youtube channel he probably has people reaching out to him with info also.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:56 pm What would be the point of putting him in a crew under a capo.
Yes Guzzo is in jail so he didn't report to Cambria or send him an envelope hell Guzzo hasn't even met him as a wiseguy yet but for purposes of representation (problems or business on the outside) tradition (everyone who gets made is placed in a crew) and for social reasons (DeLeo after making Guzzo definitely introduced him as a friend to all the other made guys in the jail 'I'd like you to meet Vito a friend of ours in Sally Breads regime') the Colombos put him in a crew.

Sally Bread probably gets Vito because he was the conduit through which he got made.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:49 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:56 pm What would be the point of putting him in a crew under a capo.
Yes Guzzo is in jail so he didn't report to Cambria or send him an envelope hell Guzzo hasn't even met him as a wiseguy yet but for purposes of representation (problems or business on the outside) tradition (everyone who gets made is placed in a crew) and for social reasons (DeLeo after making Guzzo definitely introduced him as a friend to all the other made guys in the jail 'I'd like you to meet Vito a friend of ours in Sally Breads regime') the Colombos put him in a crew.

Sally Bread probably gets Vito because he was the conduit through which he got made.
Good post. Hadn't thought of that. Agree.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:15 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm Handlers.
I agree it’s definitely not any made guys but I also don’t think it’s Feds. He got a few friends on the street and in construction that are still around the life not in the life. All this is info floating around the street so if you’re once or twice removed you could hear it and with this youtube channel he probably has people reaching out to him with info also.
I'm not sure.

John talks about the movements of the admin. Georgie having the throne if he wants, the specifics of the make up of the admin.
I would doubt thisd be loose construction work, info floating around the streets. To me its got a Fed hint to it.

Feds are motivated for John to stir the pot as well.