John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ryan98366
Straightened out

John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Ryan98366 »

Two things about John Pennisi,

1. If you post anything to the comments section of his Sit Down News blog that he doesn’t like, he will block it. Not shocking at all.

2. I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday for work and went through the Popeye’s Chicken drive through. It was John Pennisi’s working the drive thru! I didn’t ask if it was him. Clearly it was him but I did not want to blow his new identity. A 20 year old really fat black lady was his manager and she was yelling at him. I didn’t want to interrupt her but I’m 99.9% sure it was Pennisi.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by NothingNew44 »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:41 pm Two things about John Pennisi,

1. If you post anything to the comments section of his Sit Down News blog that he doesn’t like, he will block it. Not shocking at all.

2. I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday for work and went through the Popeye’s Chicken drive through. It was John Pennisi’s working the drive thru! I didn’t ask if it was him. Clearly it was him but I did not want to blow his new identity. A 20 year old really fat black lady was his manager and she was yelling at him. I didn’t want to interrupt her but I’m 99.9% sure it was Pennisi.

Holy shit. Are you serious? That’s depressing. But I do enjoy their chicken sandwich.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

didnt he say he still liives on long island he sees guys at the mall and they walk rite by....
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I didnt think he went into witsec. If he did he wouldn't be allowed to do these podcasts as John Pennisi I don't think but maybe i'm wrong.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

those luchese guys probaly will give him a beating if they see him . i dont wan to hear oh theyll never go after a rat. it will be some meathead tring to make a name probaly punch him in the face in a target parking lot. thats it
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

pop his tire when hes in cvs getting his valtex perscription refilled ect.
mlm0047
Straightened out

Post by mlm0047 »

Negative chance this happened
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

People are incapable of taking a joke
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I remember SonnyBlackstein on here saying Pennisi is "good with his hands" dunno where he got it from tbh not heard it anywhere
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

John Penninsi opted out of witsec but keeps a low profile and doesn’t go back to old wise guy spots he’s mentioned

Also are there like family members of Steven Crea on this website ?lol I get some of he hate towards him but some of it sounds personal
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Mustangsally wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:04 am People are incapable of taking a joke
In one of the many other Pennisi threads I think this would have just passed unnoticed maybe a few guys with terrible sense of humor would have laughed but to make a new thread for this stupidity is uncalled for.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:18 am I remember SonnyBlackstein on here saying Pennisi is "good with his hands" dunno where he got it from tbh not heard it anywhere
He is good with his hands. Remember, he punched his girlfriend in the face and knocked all of her teeth out. In fact, him beating the crap out of this girl was the catalyst for him running to the FBI per his own court testimony. Yet, instead of him addressing his wrongs (and there are many) nd which would be the proper way towards "reform" and "repented", he'd rather point his finger at others.

This is from testimony in the GIovinci trial.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Mafiastudent, you always bring up that Pennisi punched a woman in the face, of which is not described in the testimony you posted . What it says was his captains brother was screwing his girlfriend . Which is a huge no no in that life and that alone can get you killed, and from that testimony it sounds like they labeled him a rat so the said captains brother can keep having the affair with the girlfriend. Was the brother clipped for this offense? Labeling someone a rat in that life with NO proof, that alone is a killable offense. Where does he mention punching this woman’s teeth out? And do you personally know the said girlfriend ?

Not saying this didn’t happen but I’m not seeing or finding any proof of it...
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

PaddyWhack wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:17 pm Mafiastudent, you always bring up that Pennisi punched a woman in the face, of which is not described in the testimony you posted . What it says was his captains brother was screwing his girlfriend . Which is a huge no no in that life and that alone can get you killed, and from that testimony it sounds like they labeled him a rat so the said captains brother can keep having the affair with the girlfriend. Was the brother clipped for this offense? Labeling someone a rat in that life with NO proof, that alone is a killable offense. Where does he mention punching this woman’s teeth out? And do you personally know the said girlfriend ?

Not saying this didn’t happen but I’m not seeing or finding any proof of it...
From Castelle's testimony. This has been posted before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

And just for some more reference....not related to this issue but still relevant