John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by CornerBoy »

Sally bread was ALLEGEDLY good friends with a vincent calamia who owned a bar on qns LI border and was charged 8ish yrs ago with a horrific child abuse crime case. article in newsday. he would use bread for sitdowns.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmysQQYoHKo

Very interesting Pennisi vid.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTcAG56Etok

Good Pennisi Vid.

All the little girls who bitch, dont watch.

But its sad you will.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

LEAVE THE RATS ALONE!!
Aces
Prospect

Post by Aces »

I personally think the divide between Pennisi and the Lucchese's stated over his girlfriend, I really do. I think Big Johns brother who is uglier than ugly started seeing her. However, perhaps Pennisi and her were already broken up?
Did the girlfriend tell Big John that Pennisi hit her? First off, the girl was a notorious whore in my view by cheating on her husband multiple times. She was probably like some of those South American bitches you would find on ninety day fiancé looking for papers.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:48 am LEAVE THE RATS ALONE!!
knew you would ;)
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTcAG56Etok

Good Pennisi Vid.

All the little girls who bitch, dont watch.

But its sad you will.
Great video. Pennisi’s insight is very valuable.
I wonder how honest Pennisi is in regards to his comments about informants
During one of his first appearances on YouTube, he did mention that he does know that the Lucchese Family has the most amount of informants

I wonder if he’s trying to mess with the minds of his former friends…
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Little_Al1991 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:48 pm Great video. Pennisi’s insight is very valuable.
During one of his first appearances on YouTube, he did mention that he does know that the Lucchese Family has the most amount of informants

His allusion to the Lukes having a HIGH ranking informant is HUGE.

He has basis for saying so. Whether its true, who knows, but its worth pondering.

But as you say, is it a revenge to fuck the family.
His version of the Feds diving up to a social club with a guy in the back seat with a bag on his head pointing at guys and another Fed pretending to make notes. Pistone, get guys to talk on the phone.

Each could be true, but would be interested if anyone has thoughts on who a high level rat could be.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pennisi obtained audio recording of an agent following Patty Dellorusso.When he decided to post that video onto YouTube, he said he’s only posted it now because he didn’t give Patty a tip about this but now he’s making reference to a high level informant which pretty much is a tip
Brovelli
Associate

Post by Brovelli »

Funny position for the leadership cause they can’t make any assumptions based on the claims of a rat but it’s possible he’s telling the truth so they may be taking it seriously
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Pennisi been hinting his old friend johnny sideburns is bad he keeps poking him. He doeant come out and flat out say it but IMO hes been saying it. If kts true idk. I say hes a hater. That guy sideburns did alot of bids. Going way back.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:02 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:48 pm Great video. Pennisi’s insight is very valuable.

His allusion to the Lukes having a HIGH ranking informant is HUGE.

He has basis for saying so. Whether its true, who knows, but its worth pondering.

But as you say, is it a revenge to fuck the family.
His version of the Feds diving up to a social club with a guy in the back seat with a bag on his head pointing at guys and another Fed pretending to make notes. Pistone, get guys to talk on the phone.

Each could be true, but would be interested if anyone has thoughts on who a high level rat could be.
Didn't he say the Luccheses have more informants than all the other NY families combined? That's what I found unlikely.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Little_Al1991 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:53 pm Pennisi obtained audio recording of an agent following Patty Dellorusso.When he decided to post that video onto YouTube, he said he’s only posted it now because he didn’t give Patty a tip about this but now he’s making reference to a high level informant which pretty much is a tip
You think Patty is the rat?
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:28 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:53 pm Pennisi obtained audio recording of an agent following Patty Dellorusso.When he decided to post that video onto YouTube, he said he’s only posted it now because he didn’t give Patty a tip about this but now he’s making reference to a high level informant which pretty much is a tip
You think Patty is the rat?
Not at all

What I meant was that Pennisi didn’t want to upload a video about the surveillance immediately because it would alert Patty but he’s willing to divulge that a high level informant is within the Lucchese Family and that the family has the most informants

He’s alerted the family about the possibility of informants or he’s just messing with them
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKx29N3N2Xc

Very interesting Pennisi Vid.

Gives a breakdown of the Admin. Very interesting.