John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by johnny_scootch »

Embarrassingly enough Tuccio slid into Merlinos dm's.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Imagine the texts between Tuccio and Ronnie G’s crew feuding like little girls. I don’t see why the kids Dad didn’t keep him under him when his kid was going through NY pissing off every made guy he came across. Interesting He was supposedly friendly With Palmaccio the guy who posted himself shirtless causing a sit down with Vincent Asaro.

I found the kids legitimate account and he’s followed By Schwartieser and Follows an account called “Philly LCN” lmao
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:23 am Bruh I find it fucking hilarious Merlino wanted to say he wanted to Meet the kid after he heard all the fucked up shit he did lmao
That is hilarious lmao. "Yeah there's this asshole kid who's been kicked out of every crew here and banned from most of the establishments in his own neighborhood, some of which his family are friends with the owners. He's a real pain in the ass" and Merlino says "oh yeah? Have him follow me on IG..." lmao
Lmfaooo
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:23 am Bruh I find it fucking hilarious Merlino wanted to say he wanted to Meet the kid after he heard all the fucked up shit he did lmao
Merlino loves having these type of guys around him.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

You are 100% correct. They are the ones that keep the cash coming expecting little in return...and allow Joey to keep the party rolling. Not a bad gig.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Tuccio probably reminds Merlino of himself in his younger years when he was fighting with everyone, pissing off made guys, and for a time even being banished from the Philly Fam lol
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Rocco wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:43 am
Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:41 pm Two things about John Pennisi,

1. If you post anything to the comments section of his Sit Down News blog that he doesn’t like, he will block it. Not shocking at all.

2. I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday for work and went through the Popeye’s Chicken drive through. It was John Pennisi’s working the drive thru! I didn’t ask if it was him. Clearly it was him but I did not want to blow his new identity. A 20 year old really fat black lady was his manager and she was yelling at him. I didn’t want to interrupt her but I’m 99.9% sure it was Pennisi.
You are mistaken. John currently lives in NY ...Long Island to be specific. The mob knows as well. And they are not gonna do shit about it either. But funny post though Also John works as a contractor doing kitchen and baths mostly....
He said in one of those pods that he’s bumped into guys. His daughter was invited to some kids birthday pizza party, and another Luke soldier showed up with his kid. Nothing happened.

He said the only time he would feel threatened is if he ran into a whole group. And that’s because the more of them there are, the more pressured they will feel to act. Because they don’t want word getting back to the boss or administration that they saw him, and didn’t do anything about it. That’s usually not a problem if you just run into one guy. Because there is no way in hell that guy would go back and say “guess who I just saw buying dog food at WalMart? John Pennisi!”
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

This Tuccio kid has struck gold.Merlino has the most fan boys groupies out of any modern day mobster so a wannabe being merlinos protege is a dream come true.This kid will never want to go back to NY he would want to be a philly guy now.Also Pennessi was good friends with Ronnie G and has nothing but good things to say about him.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

listening to the new podcast and it really seems like the problem was with joe desena and the luccheses really not having the kids back to a degree. the bonanno beatdown seemed like it was already set in stone, but once he was officially around pennisi and the luccheses, he should have been made aware, clearly, what that meant and therefor have known better to not go renegade and burn down a car for the gambinos for fun. and on top of that, pennisi or desena never contacted the gambinos to see what the deal was and why this kid was used. it seems like they just let him hang in the wind a little
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Honestly seems kind of fucked up the way his dad didn’t have his back and imagine having the guy that set the car on fire flip on you. Pretty much destined to live a life of crime in the mob. Not in the NY families where they make big money but in Philly where they sell grams of coke to get by.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Tuccio’s Dad is supposedly retired NYPD, last guy who hung around the Philly Mob whose Father was a retired cop was Bent Finger Lou Monacello (his Dad was retired Philly PD) .
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Bent Finger Lou was 1/2 Irish though.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I think it was mentioned previously but, for those who haven't seen it, Gene Borello has a rather amusing take on Tuzzio (his former employee, so to speak) and his current predicament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z_ghmxFkM
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:29 am I think it was mentioned previously but, for those who haven't seen it, Gene Borello has a rather amusing take on Tuzzio (his former employee, so to speak) and his current predicament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z_ghmxFkM
Yeah, this was great. It's kind of funny to hear Gene talk like he had a soft spot for some of these fuck up kids. He had a good point about the Gotti kid too

Who knows, maybe this happened and the Tuccio kid just ignored it - but if he was 'around' Pennisi and his uncle officially then they should have read him the riot act, set some groundrules, expectations on how he's supposed to act, etc.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:31 pm listening to the new podcast and it really seems like the problem was with joe desena and the luccheses really not having the kids back to a degree. the bonanno beatdown seemed like it was already set in stone, but once he was officially around pennisi and the luccheses, he should have been made aware, clearly, what that meant and therefor have known better to not go renegade and burn down a car for the gambinos for fun. and on top of that, pennisi or desena never contacted the gambinos to see what the deal was and why this kid was used. it seems like they just let him hang in the wind a little
This is exactly the shit that goes on constantly, No one respects anyone ,And being with "SOMEONE" doesn't hold the same weight as it used to , These guys are all scared of each other and let they're own guys guys slapped around and do nothing , Its ridiculous! Guys jump sides a thousand times , The Mob really is the Mickey mouse 🐭 club today