John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Boston+matt14 »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:41 pm Most Made guys are like JP. Not outstanding Italians of great moral character if he was that he wouldn’t join OC. These guys are supposed to be criminals not outstanding members of the community

The way I see it JP was a once violent Italian that got hooked in the wrong crowd and became involved
The way JP tells it, he was a once violent guy who then got hooked into OC and became a legit 9-5 guy with an aversion to criminal activity.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:41 pm Two things about John Pennisi,

1. If you post anything to the comments section of his Sit Down News blog that he doesn’t like, he will block it. Not shocking at all.

2. I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday for work and went through the Popeye’s Chicken drive through. It was John Pennisi’s working the drive thru! I didn’t ask if it was him. Clearly it was him but I did not want to blow his new identity. A 20 year old really fat black lady was his manager and she was yelling at him. I didn’t want to interrupt her but I’m 99.9% sure it was Pennisi.
You are mistaken. John currently lives in NY ...Long Island to be specific. The mob knows as well. And they are not gonna do shit about it either. But funny post though Also John works as a contractor doing kitchen and baths mostly....
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

The Stumpfs were no good ! Mike Liguori used to be around Jr.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Lol now Penninsi is feuding with his cousin over Instagram lol

Salvatore Luciana must be looking down on them with Great pride
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

and this guy doesn't have a vendetta? wow.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ive wrote a comment 2 different times on his sitdownnews blog and he blocks it from being posted. And it wasnt all that critical either. I mean this build up he had to the Johnny Sideburns articles fell flat. He was stating on his ig how wiseguys and sideburns was worried about what he was going to post and 3 parts this is the best hes got... didnt live up to the hype imo. And good for Sideburns if this is the best Penis got out of him.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:50 pm and this guy doesn't have a vendetta? wow.
Guys a fucking joke. He’s giving people what they want to hear. It’s quite clear he’s trying to fuck certain people and put them on the radar. Like I said before. He mixes the truth with what people wanna hear but it’s more bullshit than fact.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Lmao I saw his mom join in on attacking his cousin

I like his insight on the modern mob but his vendettas are cringe. He’s 50 yrs old and feuding with old criminals
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Pennisi's coming out with a new podcast jointly hosted with Tom LaVecchia called The MBA and the Button Man
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:22 am Pennisi's coming out with a new podcast jointly hosted with Tom LaVecchia called The MBA and the Button Man
Yeah so you can listen to it on itunes... it came out on the 28th. Towards the end , he says Tuccio got hooked up with Merlino through IG. Tuccio was dming him. Tuccio came up in a conversation that Merlino was having with Pennisi and Joe Cafe when they were out to dinner and how Tuccio was banned from Mateos for getting into a fight with a spanish bar tender. Later on they all meet up at CJs bar. More over, it sounded like from there Merlino wanted to meet him. Gino Gabrielli the guy who is informing, his grandfather owns Aldos in ozone park and the Gurino kid they did the arson with is related to the Gurinos that were under Gotti. Some of which you guys probably already knew.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Bruh I find it fucking hilarious Merlino wanted to say he wanted to Meet the kid after he heard all the fucked up shit he did lmao
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:11 am
Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:22 am Pennisi's coming out with a new podcast jointly hosted with Tom LaVecchia called The MBA and the Button Man
Yeah so you can listen to it on itunes... it came out on the 28th. Towards the end , he says Tuccio got hooked up with Merlino through IG. Tuccio was dming him. Tuccio came up in a conversation that Merlino was having with Pennisi and Joe Cafe when they were out to dinner and how Tuccio was banned from Mateos for getting into a fight with a spanish bar tender. Later on they all meet up at CJs bar. More over, it sounded like from there Merlino wanted to meet him. Gino Gabrielli the guy who is informing, his grandfather owns Aldos in ozone park and the Gurino kid they did the arson with is related to the Gurinos that were under Gotti. Some of which you guys probably already knew.
here is the direct link for those that want to listen https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1551337047
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Also of note is Joe Cafe was traded from the Gambinos to the Lucchese family. Pennisi recalls Blasie Corozzo mentioning to him how the Gambinos got the short end of the trade. They didn't say who he was traded for though.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I remember Capeci saying that Gurino was a nephew of Caesar Gurino if I remember right, may be wrong
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:23 am Bruh I find it fucking hilarious Merlino wanted to say he wanted to Meet the kid after he heard all the fucked up shit he did lmao
That is hilarious lmao. "Yeah there's this asshole kid who's been kicked out of every crew here and banned from most of the establishments in his own neighborhood, some of which his family are friends with the owners. He's a real pain in the ass" and Merlino says "oh yeah? Have him follow me on IG..." lmao