John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Nick Prango »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:40 am
newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:31 pm listening to the new podcast and it really seems like the problem was with joe desena and the luccheses really not having the kids back to a degree. the bonanno beatdown seemed like it was already set in stone, but once he was officially around pennisi and the luccheses, he should have been made aware, clearly, what that meant and therefor have known better to not go renegade and burn down a car for the gambinos for fun. and on top of that, pennisi or desena never contacted the gambinos to see what the deal was and why this kid was used. it seems like they just let him hang in the wind a little
This is exactly the shit that goes on constantly, No one respects anyone ,And being with "SOMEONE" doesn't hold the same weight as it used to , These guys are all scared of each other and let they're own guys guys slapped around and do nothing , Its ridiculous! Guys jump sides a thousand times , The Mob really is the Mickey mouse 🐭 club today
It seems that most of present day LCN guys avoid violence. The whole point of the mafia is to make their money while staying a secret organization, so these guys just avoid violence.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:46 am
newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:31 pm listening to the new podcast and it really seems like the problem was with joe desena and the luccheses really not having the kids back to a degree. the bonanno beatdown seemed like it was already set in stone, but once he was officially around pennisi and the luccheses, he should have been made aware, clearly, what that meant and therefor have known better to not go renegade and burn down a car for the gambinos for fun. and on top of that, pennisi or desena never contacted the gambinos to see what the deal was and why this kid was used. it seems like they just let him hang in the wind a little
This is exactly the shit that goes on constantly, No one respects anyone ,And being with "SOMEONE" doesn't hold the same weight as it used to , These guys are all scared of each other and let they're own guys guys slapped around and do nothing , Its ridiculous! Guys jump sides a thousand times , The Mob really is the Mickey mouse 🐭 club today
It seems that most of present day LCN guys avoid violence. The whole point of the mafia is to make their money while staying a secret organization, so these guys just avoid violence.
While what you say is true these guys protect no one ! They constantly tell guys under them not to worry your with me, When problems arise they leave these guys out there blowing in the wind to deal with whatever situation themselves , Years ago if you were with someone you had the backing of that person/crew and the organization, Now your left to fend for yourself in alot of cases .That's why I respect Merlino and Philly tremendously, As soon as Tuccio was put on record with Philly the NY guys couldn't touch him no matter what, As is the case with Tuccio and they guy who just passed with Philly whats his name, Arabia or something, Servidio was looking to kill him until Mazzone stepped in and squashed they're plans . There was a guy over there running around with Tuccio I forget his name, Mazza or Mezza or Mezzano something or other who was protecting Tuccio, Much older and he was with certain people and they just kept coming at him , They never got him I think and they ratted the guy out he refused to talk to cops or the feds and they put him in jail for it just another example and im surprised his name isn't mentioned in any of the reports or articles? Weird
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

The street in general. Washed up, watered down. Great post. It’s over.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:46 am
You’re right but in the street a certain level is violence is necessary to maintain order. Most of these guys only respond to violence. Especially the new generation.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:20 pm
The street in general. Washed up, watered down. Great post. It’s over.
Exactly !
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

How old is Tuccio? He looks 12.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Nevermind, just watched the Borello clip. 25...the kid looks like a massive douche.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:29 am I think it was mentioned previously but, for those who haven't seen it, Gene Borello has a rather amusing take on Tuzzio (his former employee, so to speak) and his current predicament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z_ghmxFkM
Gene sounds reaaal salty that Tuccio is going farther in the life then he did. You can almost hear the jealousy/hate when he talks about it lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:22 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:29 am I think it was mentioned previously but, for those who haven't seen it, Gene Borello has a rather amusing take on Tuzzio (his former employee, so to speak) and his current predicament.

Gene sounds reaaal salty that Tuccio is going farther in the life then he did. You can almost hear the jealousy/hate when he talks about it lol
Because he knows Tuccio is going to do his time unlike him. Borello is insecure.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Except Tuccio really hasn't gone further.
All roads lead to New York.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:30 am

Except Tuccio really hasn't gone further.
lol exactly
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Can’t stand Gene Borrello he reminds me of the crack addicts I encounter every day in CA. The way I see him he’s eventually going to go back to crime when the novelty of him John Alite wears off.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Gene Borrello always sounds bitter and jealous. He acts like he should've been made but I figured if he deserved it he would've been.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Nick Prango wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:37 am

Gene Borrello always sounds bitter and jealous. He acts like he should've been made but I figured if he deserved it he would've been.
Even In this day in age I doubt they would’ve made him. He set fire to a car and instead of paying him money they gave him Vicodin. They probably saw him as a junkie and a guy dumb enough to commit violence in a age of constant surveillance
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:24 am Can’t stand Gene Borrello he reminds me of the crack addicts I encounter every day in CA. The way I see him he’s eventually going to go back to crime when the novelty of him John Alite wears off.
Gene Borrello turns on his friends testifies against all of them they go to jail he comes home and then bashes them on GENE and JOHNNY’s show knowing they cant defend their name because he got them all sitting behind bars. That guy is a low life thug what a joke! Borrello always exaggerates when discussing the state of the Philly family. It's definitely functioning.He is a complete clown! Always sounding envious.