Youtube Videos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jimmy-Z
Prospect

Re: Youtube Videos

Post by Jimmy-Z »

How Jackie Nose D’Amico Transformed the Gambino Crime Family | John Gotti | Mikey Scars | Frank Cali

This video discusses John ‘Jackie Nose’ D’Amico’s role in transitioning the Gambino Crime Family from the era of John Gotti to the Sicilian faction.

Some of the people discussed in this video include Carlo Gambino, Salvatore ‘Totò’ Riina, Giovanni (John) Gambino, John Gotti, Domenico ‘Italian Dom’ Cefalù, Michael ‘Mikey Scars’ DiLeonardo, Lorenzo Mannino, Francesco ‘Franky Boy’ Cali, and many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkDO8gHVE98
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Jimmy-Z wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:24 pm How Jackie Nose D’Amico Transformed the Gambino Crime Family | John Gotti | Mikey Scars | Frank Cali

This video discusses John ‘Jackie Nose’ D’Amico’s role in transitioning the Gambino Crime Family from the era of John Gotti to the Sicilian faction.

Some of the people discussed in this video include Carlo Gambino, Salvatore ‘Totò’ Riina, Giovanni (John) Gambino, John Gotti, Domenico ‘Italian Dom’ Cefalù, Michael ‘Mikey Scars’ DiLeonardo, Lorenzo Mannino, Francesco ‘Franky Boy’ Cali, and many more.

I stumbled upon this video on my own tonight and was coming here to post about it. Great video really well done. Everyone should check it out
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:32 pm
Jimmy-Z wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:24 pm How Jackie Nose D’Amico Transformed the Gambino Crime Family | John Gotti | Mikey Scars | Frank Cali

I stumbled upon this video on my own tonight and was coming here to post about it. Great video really well done. Everyone should check it out
He sounds like the guy who does the narration for themobreport on yt
Jimmy-Z
Prospect

Post by Jimmy-Z »

Thank you, I appreciate that!
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

What I meant by the original post is that you should put youtube videos in the mugshot section, not specifically in this thread. If you dont have access to the mugshot section, you will have to make a number of posts to be able to have access.
There you have it, never printed before.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

40 comments?
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I've made 96 and it still won't let me in :(
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Oc1878+
Associate

Post by Oc1878+ »

This was really well made. Well done pal.

When can we expect the next release ? :D
Jimmy-Z
Prospect

Post by Jimmy-Z »

Oc1878+ wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:55 am

Jimmy-Z
Prospect

Post by Jimmy-Z »

Oc1878+ wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:55 am

Thank you so much for the support! It really means a lot. I am currently working on a few videos—one should be out soon!
Don Mosseria
Straightened out

Post by Don Mosseria »

Awesome new little documentary about Ken “Tokyo Joe” Eto, high ranking Asian associate of the Chicago Outfit. He was very well connected into all the big Outfit names, so it also gives a great insight into the Outfit overall from the 50s through the early 80s. Well worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/RoEOx3_qrWg

In any case, let Maranzano know that we in Chicago will wage war on him and, if necessary, we will also use airplanes. The means are ready
Don Mosseria
Straightened out

Post by Don Mosseria »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:40 am What I meant by the original post is that you should put youtube videos in the mugshot section, not specifically in this thread. If you dont have access to the mugshot section, you will have to make a number of posts to be able to have access.
It seems you need 500 posts to access the Mugshot section. I don’t think that’s a viable location to make the YouTube video drop. I get you don’t want people posting YouTube links in the regular threads, but it also seems a bit of a shame not to be able to share good videos with interested parties. I think people into Chicago mob history might find the video I just posted in this thread about Ken “Tokyo Joe” Eto pretty interesting. There is a lot of good info on mid-20th Century Chicago in there. Is there any other way we can come up with to do this? Thanks
In any case, let Maranzano know that we in Chicago will wage war on him and, if necessary, we will also use airplanes. The means are ready