Andrew Scoppa

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Andrew Scoppa

Post by johnny_scootch »

The acting boss of Montreal was a rat and writing a book at the same time!?! If a man ever deserved his own thread it’s him. Some of you have read the book already I was hoping we could put all the revelations in this thread so they don’t get buried in the 100+ page Montreal thread. So who’s got the book and how did you get it translated?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Andrew Scoppa

Post by CabriniGreen »

It's coming my man, writing up my notes....

I actually wish I could send the book to B., hes much better at these type of analysis threads, hes got a great skillset...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I had to go through about 5 VPNs, about 4 or 5 e-readers, I finally got it on Aldiko, it has a translate function built in.

I'm starting at Chapter 3, that's when the book really starts.... I should have it up by maybe noon, if I can resist the urge to binge Suburras third season, lol

Shit is pretty entertaining, and the chick Nadia is BAD BAD lol
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

This shit is insane...... especially since it seems like you didn’t hear of many rats in the Rizzuto clan.... then to have someone like that... I sure hope some really good looking good insider knowledge comes out that before we had no idea about.... Canada has bee much speculation since Vito went to prison and his family started getting clipped.... literally no one has that much concrete evidence of even who’s on what side, let alone what’s really going on inside the groups inner circle...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Some Notes from The Source....

Chapter 3: The Broom

• Scoppa was born Feb 10, 1964 in Baldolato, Calabria. Moved to Canada at 4 years old, with his mother and 5 siblings.

• Grew up in the Parc-Extension neighborhood, this eventually became his home base of operations.

• Started out doing armed robberies at 13 years old. Preferred banks and jewelry stores over home invasions, he said they made him feel bad, especially looking at the family photos.

• In the 1980s, got his start dealing drugs, primarily heroin. Associated with Italian Mafia figures, as well as Greek, Lebanese, and Arab criminals.

• Nov 16th, 1995
Returned home to Laval, and was the target of a bombing attack. 4573 Fourth Street, Chomeday neighborhood.

The police said it was likely remote controlled, and placed either on the floor of his garage driveway, or his cars front axle.

Despite the nature of the attack, ( bombing) the authorities dont believe it's the work of the Hells Angel's, or their rivals, the Rock Machine.

• Six days later, Scoppa is the intended target of a second bombing attempt. This one on Waverley Street, on the North side. The target was a bodyshop/ garage called Beautech, previously owned by Scoppa, who had sold it a few weeks prior to the bombing, which his attackers couldnt have known.

• Guiseppe Ierfino, a 30 year old heroin trafficker is killed on Nov 24th, the following Friday. A remote control bomb placed in a van, on Boulevard Pie-IX. Police initially suspect Bikers, but the Montreal Journal speculates it could be mafia related. Possibly to Scoppa, as they were both trafficking in Laval, maybe rivals.

This murder apparently caused a big stir, as this Ierfino was said to be close to the highest levels of the Montreal mafia.

This man was also said to be a heroin supplier to the Hells Angels.

• The 3 bombings have never been solved, but authorities do acknowledge that after Ierfinos murder, there were no more bomb attempts on Andrew Scoppa.

He went on the forge a rep as a formidable drug kingpin who was fearless.

• Scoppas favorite method for getting debtors to pay up, was forcing them to kneel on a broom placed on the ground, with their hands behind their heads, for hours at a time. It left no visible mark's or scars, broke no bones, but was very painful. A " clean" method of torture in his mind. If he didnt have a broom, he said rocks worked too......

He also like inserting drywall screws in people's toes...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:46 am Some Notes from The Source....

Chapter 3: The Broom

• Scoppa was born Feb 10, 1964 in Baldolato, Calabria. Moved to Canada at 4 years old, with his mother and 5 siblings.

• Grew up in the Parc-Extension neighborhood, this eventually became his home base of operations.

• Started out doing armed robberies at 13 years old. Preferred banks and jewelry stores over home invasions, he said they made him feel bad, especially looking at the family photos.

• In the 1980s, got his start dealing drugs, primarily heroin. Associated with Italian Mafia figures, as well as Greek, Lebanese, and Arab criminals.

• Nov 16th, 1995
Returned home to Laval, and was the target of a bombing attack. 4573 Fourth Street, Chomeday neighborhood.

The police said it was likely remote controlled, and placed either on the floor of his garage driveway, or his cars front axle.

Despite the nature of the attack, ( bombing) the authorities dont believe it's the work of the Hells Angel's, or their rivals, the Rock Machine.

• Six days later, Scoppa is the intended target of a second bombing attempt. This one on Waverley Street, on the North side. The target was a bodyshop/ garage called Beautech, previously owned by Scoppa, who had sold it a few weeks prior to the bombing, which his attackers couldnt have known.

• Guiseppe Ierfino, a 30 year old heroin trafficker is killed on Nov 24th, the following Friday. A remote control bomb placed in a van, on Boulevard Pie-IX. Police initially suspect Bikers, but the Montreal Journal speculates it could be mafia related. Possibly to Scoppa, as they were both trafficking in Laval, maybe rivals.

This murder apparently caused a big stir, as this Ierfino was said to be close to the highest levels of the Montreal mafia.

This man was also said to be a heroin supplier to the Hells Angels.

• The 3 bombings have never been solved, but authorities do acknowledge that after Ierfinos murder, there were no more bomb attempts on Andrew Scoppa.

He went on the forge a rep as a formidable drug kingpin who was fearless.

• Scoppas favorite method for getting debtors to pay up, was forcing them to kneel on a broom placed on the ground, with their hands behind their heads, for hours at a time. It left no visible mark's or scars, broke no bones, but was very painful. A " clean" method of torture in his mind. If he didnt have a broom, he said rocks worked too......

He also like inserting drywall screws in people's toes...
Thank you so much for taking the time to do all this.. interesting shit so far. Much appreciated..
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Still from Chapter 3: The Broom

Scoppas beef with Leduc

• Scoppa spent half of 2003 beefing with Yves " Led" Leduc, a member of the Hells Angel's, over drug territory.
He apparently was on the run during the Bikerswars

• The authors say such a confrontation is "unthinkable" nowadays, with the Hells Angel's controlling almost the entire Quebac drug market. But in 2003, the mafia was still dominant..

• Details of this conflict came out of the Ziplock, and Colesium investigations, from a police agent posing as a trafficker infiltrating the Hells Angels.

• In the spring of 2003, Scoppa bought a bar with a partner on Boulevard St. Laurent, close to Avenue des Pins. The Monte Carlo bar was located in territory controlled by Leduc. This sparked a turf war.

• On March 24th, a meeting was held at Leblanc Bar on St. Laurent to settle the dispute.

• One of Leducs men apparently got stabbed as a result of this beef. Both Leduc and Scoppa were present, as well as Skunk Giordano and Francesco DelBalso.

• Leduc says this territory has been his for ten years.

• Giordano and DelBalso say their territory is St. Leonard and Riviere des Prairies districts, and that they dont tolerate anyone in their territories, and they dont encroach on others territories.

• Leduc apparently tells a police mole he would give Scoppa 20k to leave the territory. Hes fed up and ready to kill Scoppa at this point..

• Another meeting was held at the Solid Hokd Dancers bar in St. Laurent, with Scoppa, Leduc, the police mole, ( identity withheld) and Moreno Gallo.

• Leduc tells Scoppa and Gallo that the " Italians" dont want a war with the Hells over this. He tells Scoppa that his territory was always Parc-Extension and Park Avenue. That he shouldn't be on St. Laurent. He tells him, "Moreno Gallo will tell you our people have been there.."

• Gallo tries to get Scoppa to leave, but he doesnt budge. In fact, hes also encroaches on the territory of ANOTHER biker, Antonio Costella, whom has pleaded his case repeatedly with Gallo, Giordano and DelBalso...

• There is an altercation on April 30th between Scoppas people and " third parties". Giordano and DelBalso are caught on tape discussing it

• On May 30th, in Leducs pressence, Giordano and DelBalso order Scoppa out of the territory. He replies, " No Problem". Then he goes RIGHT back to dealing on the disputed turf. After this, the Hells demand Tony Mucci get involved....

• The Hells demand Scoppa stop selling in their territory, giving him six months to move. This seemingly ended the conflict in Leducs favor.

• The turf war ends with Leduc getting pinched in Operation Ziplock, the following year. Scoppa gets pinched in an attempt to import a 1000 kilo load with four accomplices, in 2004. Gets six years.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

They move some serious weight in Canada
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

Six years for 1000kilos, what a fuckin joke. In the states it would be 60 years
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

givememysocks wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:09 am Six years for 1000kilos, what a fuckin joke. In the states it would be 60 years
Plus restitution of 100K minimum lol
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Yves Leduc

939582-yves-leduc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Aftermath of Leduc beef

• In 2008, Scoppa is granted parole. ( 4 years for a 1000 kilos, jesus, lol)

• Barely out of jail, informants tell police Scoppa is now part of a Consortium set up by the Mafia and Hells Angel's for territories, distributors and pricing on cocaine and heroin.

• Despite his past beefs with the Bikers, Scoppa is part of the "Western Group", with Raynald Dejardins, and Hells Angel, Michel Lajoi-Smith, as well as a handful of other leaders controlling various territories.

• This info came from the Diligence investigation. It primarily concerned the Hells Angel's infiltration of the construction industry.

• Other info coming out of the investigation revealed that some Italians didnt agree with the consortium, among them Tony Mucci.

• Apparently an attempt on Muccis life was made as result of his vocal opposition to the consortium, despite
his attempt at mediation five years previous, with him now being sidelined as a result.

• By 2011- 2012, Scoppa is described by informants as
the dominant force in narcotics trafficking for Parc- Extension, Villeray, St. Michel and St. Laurent neighborhoods. Speaks Italian and Greek, all sales had to go through him in these areas in Montreal. He supplies cocaine by the kilo in the metropolitan area.

One informant describes him as the largest importer of coke in Canada.

● I feel it should be pointed out, that the informant must mean biggest AMONGST THE ITALIANS. Because right around this time, 2012, I believe, you have Mihale Leventis, and the Wolfpack moving tons of coke in Quebec. Now, I'm not sure if this is part of the same consortium. It may very well be..... there were apparently six men in Loquace who were controlling the cocaine....

• By 2014, Informants say Scoppa is the main supplier for Montreal and Laval. Several people work for him, including his brother Salvatore, who was at the top of the heroin market. He also had associations with high ranking Lebanese traffickers.

• An Informant described as reliable and credible says Scoppa has LIQUID assets of over 20 million, as well as 12 million owed to him in the streets.

• Scoppa had some 2000 ATM machines installed all over Montreal in bars and other establishments. This is how he washed his money. He literally " dispensed" his dirty fuckin cash out of ATM machines, you cant make this shit up, lol....

• Between 2015 and 2017, various credible sources say Scoppa is the Acting head of the Montreal mafia. Amongst the sources were, Judge Linda Despots.

In 2018, Sept 20, Lieutenant Simon Riverain, OC division, said Scoppa was acting boss during that period of time.

• In 2016 an informant claimed that the Scoppas were recognized by the Mafia in Toronto, and the Mafia in Sicily. They didnt specify who these people were. I think this needs some serious discussion.....

Fuck me, end of Chapter 3, @ B. I dunno how you do this, lol
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

In 1998 he was also arrested with Tony Teoli & Vincenzo Ciancio. 8kg of coke had been found at Ciancio's house & car, I don't know if Scoppa had a big sentence for that (probably not).

Thanks for that CabriniGreen
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

• In 2016 an informant claimed that the Scoppas were recognized by the Mafia in Toronto, and the Mafia in Sicily. They didnt specify who these people were. I think this needs some serious discussion...

This actually should day ITALY, not SICILY
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Jesus, typo fest, lol