General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Ivan »

SonnyC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:53 am Any idea how old he is?
Davis? Was 58 when sentenced in November 2015 per the Trib, so like 66 or 67.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SonnyC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:53 am
PolackTony wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am
SonnyC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 am
PolackTony wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:42 pm
SonnyC wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:56 am
PolackTony wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:27 am
funkster wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:26 am Was he the guy collecting for Pete Difronzo or was it someone else? I forget. The guy in the photo with Pete fishing as i recall? A lot of this stuff gets hazy after awhile lol
That was Mickey Davis you’re thinking of. He was an associate of Pete DiFronzo and was sent to collect on a debt from RJ Serpico in MP. Davis then reached out to Gigi Rovito to have someone throw a “fucking thorough beating” on Serpico. Gigi got Paulie Cap, who of course got Georgie Brown, who was cooperating with the Feds.

Davis was probably another former street gang guy, like many of them now. He grew up in Logan Square as a tough guy so I suspect he was with the Palmer Square or Lawndale Gaylords, though I don’t know that for a fact.
Interesting. I've never heard his name associated with either. I can ask Joker, but those guys are notoriously closed mouthed when asked direct questions.
If you find anything out let me know.
Talked to Joker the other day. He never heard of Davis. I know a guy from L/A that I still talk to now and again, but I suspect I'll get the same answer.
Thanks for following up. Could be that he was just a tough guy from Logan Square but not a gangbanger.
Any idea how old he is?
Born in ‘57, IIRC. So he would’ve been on streets in the 70s if he used to gangbang. This was obviously the peak years for the L/A GLs so if he was around them I’d think Joker would know.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Scott article up reporting that Joey Montoro got busted again in March, this time for car theft. Says his sources tell him that Montoro is popular with the 12th Street Players alumni in the Cicero crew.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:52 pm Scott article up reporting that Joey Montoro got busted again in March, this time for car theft. Says his sources tell him that Montoro is popular with the 12th Street Players alumni in the Cicero crew.
Seems more like a bust out than a legitimate Outfit associate. I mean stealing a 2004 Toyota Camry from a Hospital parking lot? Maybe if he was in his teens he can be considered an up and comer. Isn’t he in his 30s?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Maybe he's popular in the sense that he picks up dry cleaning and dumps out ashtrays at the social clubs
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Snakes wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:00 am Maybe he's popular in the sense that he picks up dry cleaning and dumps out ashtrays at the social clubs
Haha now that’s more believable than him being called an up and comer in the Outfit
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Joseph Montoro, 38, of Berwyn, was arrested Wednesday on a felony charge of receiving, possessing or selling an essential part of a vehicle. In the same case, a 54-year-old Brookfield man was arrested Thursday on a misdemeanor charge of theft not exceeding $500. They were accused in connection with a Feb. 20 theft of a 2004 Toyota Camry at Elmhurst Hospital, 177 E. Brush Hill Road. They were taken to the DuPage County Jail.

Does the GR mention the 2nd suspect arrested?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:27 pm Does the GR mention the 2nd suspect arrested?
Nope.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Nice "Outfit 2024" reconstruction by Joe Puzzles based on official data and rumor, with confirmed/unconfirmed statuses conveniently color-coded and otherwise noted ("suspected" etc.). Missing the LoBues and Jason Nitti from the suspected members, and has a pic of Michael Marcello for Jimmy, but other than that I don't see any omissions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Also found this on Solly D's Facebook. Happy birthday to the boss, from the father (IIRC) of the LoBue brothers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:02 pm Nice "Outfit 2024" reconstruction by Joe Puzzles based on official data and rumor, with confirmed/unconfirmed statuses conveniently color-coded and otherwise noted ("suspected" etc.). Missing the LoBues and Jason Nitti from the suspected members, and has a pic of Michael Marcello for Jimmy, but other than that I don't see any omissions.
Missing some big names like Terry Scalise who has recently taken over Talerico’s bookie business. Also missing some easy ones like Spano Jr, the Schullo’s and Dominic Poeta. Lobues are successful businessman that have never been convicted of anything. You have to be careful putting something on a chart that you can’t prove.

There’s others but that is just off the top of my head.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:38 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:02 pm Nice "Outfit 2024" reconstruction by Joe Puzzles based on official data and rumor, with confirmed/unconfirmed statuses conveniently color-coded and otherwise noted ("suspected" etc.). Missing the LoBues and Jason Nitti from the suspected members, and has a pic of Michael Marcello for Jimmy, but other than that I don't see any omissions.
Missing some big names like Terry Scalise who has recently taken over Talerico’s bookie business. Also missing some easy ones like Spano Jr, the Schullo’s and Dominic Poeta. Lobues are successful businessman that have never been convicted of anything. You have to be careful putting something on a chart that you can’t prove.

Right, that was just off the top of my head too, I never even heard of any of the guys you mentioned other than the LoBues and Talarico so I'll have to look 'em up. 8-)

Also is Bellavia really inactive? I recall Rick's source saying he was "heavy on the street" even though he's very old.

On the old Real Deal forum I believe they got a legal threat from Todaro in Buffalo or something and after that happened if you typed "Todaro" the forum automatically changed it to "Dotaro". Was about 15 years ago, IIRC.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:37 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:38 pm

Right, that was just off the top of my head too, I never even heard of any of the guys you mentioned other than the LoBues and Talarico so I'll have to look 'em up. 8-)

Also is Bellavia really inactive? I recall Rick's source saying he was "heavy on the street" even though he's very old.

On the old Real Deal forum I believe they got a legal threat from Todaro in Buffalo or something and after that happened if you typed "Todaro" the forum automatically changed it to "Dotaro". Was about 15 years ago, IIRC.
From my understanding, Bellavia is still deeply involved.

Talerico was related to the Lapietras and supposedly acted in some type of leadership capacity in the 90s but am not sure if that is true. He was forced to testify in family secrets trial under grant of immunity. Bottom line is he was a huge bookie for years until he retired.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Who made that chart?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

funkster wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:11 pm Who made that chart?
Joe Puzzles