General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by funkster »

Hilarious they pulled you over tony.

Had to post here cause it cracked me up and you guys will probably get a kick out of it.

https://x.com/southsidezo/status/178020 ... 88283?s=10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:00 am Hilarious they pulled you over tony.

Had to post here cause it cracked me up and you guys will probably get a kick out of it.

https://x.com/southsidezo/status/178020 ... 88283?s=10
Okay, this is pretty good! I laughed at the Steve Bartman line
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Even though my mother was 100 percent Bridgeport lol
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Big Scott article on the present-day Outfit and its return to being a kind of major league for street gang types. Can't post the whole article but one sentence really stood out given what Tony and others have observed about how outside of some (very) old men at the top the Outfit is now mostly a bunch of extremely nasty "street" types so I'm going to transcribe it here: "The finesse of the DiFronzo era is long gone, claim these sources, replaced by raw, unabashed thuggery and a return to the organization’s street-crime roots."

Interestingly, article mentions Taz but doesn't touch on him possibly being a rat.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ivan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 am"The finesse of the DiFronzo era is long gone, claim these sources, replaced by raw, unabashed thuggery and a return to the organization’s street-crime roots."
3eda711f260febd3a823d2302d30cb25.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 am Big Scott article on the present-day Outfit and its return to being a kind of major league for street gang types. Can't post the whole article but one sentence really stood out given what Tony and others have observed about how outside of some (very) old men at the top the Outfit is now mostly a bunch of extremely nasty "street" types so I'm going to transcribe it here: "The finesse of the DiFronzo era is long gone, claim these sources, replaced by raw, unabashed thuggery and a return to the organization’s street-crime roots."

Interestingly, article mentions Taz but doesn't touch on him possibly being a rat.
Interesting observation by Scott but everyone already knows that Cicero has been taking charge since family secrets. Nothing really new.

Taz is in jail not bc he was a good criminal but bc he was a drug addict that made very poor decisions. Last I heard he was in prison somewhere in Ohio which’s points to the possibility that he informed on someone. Has not been confirmed. But if Scott is trying to make it look like he is a boss of some type and that the gang is just waiting on for him to be released then he is delusional .
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Bro, who’s delusional?

Taz was a major leader of the 12th Street Players in the 90s/early 2000s as a teenager and in the first part oh his 20s , he’s in Prison on a home invasion homicide from Rolling Meadows doing 20-25 years . That’s it . That’s the context . Nobody said or wrote, taz was Outfit , is Outfit , or future outfit .

Maybe people should read my stuff before going into the “Scott makes things up, lies to us , defrauds his audience, etc “ narrative that the BH forum Peanut gallery crew loves to do so much .

Thanks buddy ,

Scott
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 am But if Scott is trying to make it look like he is a boss of some type and that the gang is just waiting on for him to be released then he is delusional .
He didn't say that at all, it was just a passing reference to a major Player to illustrate the sort of people they are. Sorry, didn't mean to imply that.
scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:13 pm Bro, who’s delusional?

Taz was a major leader of the 12th Street Players in the 90s/early 2000s as a teenager and in the first part oh his 20s , he’s in Prison on a home invasion homicide from Rolling Meadows doing 20-25 years . That’s it . That’s the context . Nobody said or wrote, taz was Outfit , is Outfit , or future outfit .

Maybe people should read my stuff before going into the “Scott makes things up, lies to us , defrauds his audience, etc “ narrative that the BH forum Peanut gallery crew loves to do so much .
Scott this is my fault, the way my post is written if you don't read it carefully it looks like I'm implying that you said that (my post sort of reads like the Taz thing follows from the streetgangification of the Outfit). My bad. I only mentioned the Taz reference because you didn't have anything about the rumor that he's a rat. (If you're not familiar, he got moved from a state prison to a federal one after his son got whacked, allegedly by the Outfit, which has people speculating.)

Cool article by the way. 8-)
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Thanks buddy ,

Scott
You called him a heavy weight which means he’s someone. Hardly a heavy weight if you’re a suspected informant in protective custody.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Ivan , bro this is soooooooooo not your fault at all. You have no reason to apologize. I appreciate you brother , sincerely.

Scott
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Patrick ,

You are splitting Hairs over semantics my man — has absolutely nothing to do with the substance of the reporting , just trying to get a “gotcha” moment from non contextualized minutia. This is a typical BH Forum peanut gallery hate for the sake of hating and ignoring the bread and butter of the reporting. Its ok . That’s who you guys are . That’s what you guys do .

The real funny part to me is that all you guys are stuck with me . I’m not going anywhere. You know who is ? Jerry and all the old time reporters are in the 9th innings of their careers and besides me , nobody is stepping g up to the plate to fill that void . Buckle up fellas , it s going to be a fun next two decades with Just me reporting on this world .

Scott
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I am aware of the tax cooperation allegations. “Bobo” s death was a game changer in that orbit . I’m
Actually writing something on it and giving updates .

Scott
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:13 pm Ivan , bro this is soooooooooo not your fault at all. You have no reason to apologize. I appreciate you brother , sincerely.
Thanks man. Enjoying the site so far.

BTW while I have you here my own "source" (LOL), the same guy that told me about George Brown dying, told me that Paul Carparelli is in fact a made guy and got straightened out in a ceremony by Solly C around 2010, with Brown then assigned to him, and that his fun adventures memorably captured in the wiretaps were his first days as a made guy with associates under him. Have your sources told you anything like this? I thought the detail of Cataudella doing the ceremony was odd since he was the underboss, but that's what they guy is telling me. You think Paulie is made, right?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Thanks buddy ,

Scott
Scott, keep it coming. Youre doing great. Fuck these pussies on here who wouldnt say shit to your face. Bunch of cuckolds nothing more.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:20 pm Patrick ,

You are splitting Hairs over semantics my man — has absolutely nothing to do with the substance of the reporting , just trying to get a “gotcha” moment from non contextualized minutia. This is a typical BH Forum peanut gallery hate for the sake of hating and ignoring the bread and butter of the reporting. Its ok . That’s who you guys are . That’s what you guys do .

The real funny part to me is that all you guys are stuck with me . I’m not going anywhere. You know who is ? Jerry and all the old time reporters are in the 9th innings of their careers and besides me , nobody is stepping g up to the plate to fill that void . Buckle up fellas , it s going to be a fun next two decades with Just me reporting on this world .

Scott
Scott I like your stuff and think it’s good info. I just wish you would confirm some of your stuff more before publishing it. If you give bad info once then you lose credibility even if you correct it. That being said, do you have any info or update on why Taz is federal custody in Ohio?