When people say Alite isnt tough

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

When people say Alite isnt tough

Post by Extortion »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjsCO-mUCaw

Ive read his file and stories from other people including this interview with a Gambino associate called Howie and he is a tough guy, killed a lot of guys, fought a lot of guys...Junior Gotti and his crew are the liars it seems. Junior sat down with the feds its in a 302, regardless of who ratted Alite is still a killer and tough guy. A lot of people have vouched for him and its obv not a conspiracy.

Im not really sticking up for him as I am just putting the truth out. Dont let kasporoza’s weird antics sway you because yes they both ratted. Both rats but how can you argue this man was not a tough guy when there are so many stories about dudes being afraid of him and murders.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: When people say Alite isnt tough

Post by mafiastudent »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:56 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjsCO-mUCaw

Ive read his file and stories from other people including this interview with a Gambino associate called Howie and he is a tough guy, killed a lot of guys, fought a lot of guys...Junior Gotti and his crew are the liars it seems. Junior sat down with the feds its in a 302, regardless of who ratted Alite is still a killer and tough guy. A lot of people have vouched for him and its obv not a conspiracy.

Im not really sticking up for him as I am just putting the truth out. Dont let kasporoza’s weird antics sway you because yes they both ratted. Both rats but how can you argue this man was not a tough guy when there are so many stories about dudes being afraid of him and murders.
The guy he had on is "Hootie" who became an informant in 2011 after an illegal gambling and drug charge. He also was only an associate.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Also couldn't find any evidence of him serving "two bits" as he claimed. He was given time served and 5 years supervised release in 2013 for that 2011 charge.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Im sure that not everything he says is 100% accurate but neither is what Junior says either. And by not 100% accurate I mean he could have made an honest mistake also im pretty sure he did two prison stints as there was probably no way he didnt serve a sentence in the 90s for something probably a short stint for a gun charge or assault im not saying I know but he was committing a variety of crimes
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:17 am Im sure that not everything he says is 100% accurate but neither is what Junior says either. And by not 100% accurate I mean he could have made an honest mistake also im pretty sure he did two prison stints as there was probably no way he didnt serve a sentence in the 90s for something probably a short stint for a gun charge or assault im not saying I know but he was committing a variety of crimes
I was talking bout Hootie not Alite.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Well i do think Alite lies or exaggerates some stuff like “he has 30 cops under him doing crimes” that stuff seems like bs but regardless was making money as a street guy...
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

All informants lie and inflate their truths. There's no one to contradict anything they say. For example, I saw some guy on FB the other day who said he father killed Jimmy Hoffa and this was a supposed "street guy". Who's going to contradict that. Will some real street guy come out and say, "you're a liar you never did this or that?" No they won't and the informants know they're not going to be checked so they just continue to spin their tales.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

former street guy I should say.
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

Imo I think all street guys who actually even came in contact with made guys/captains are tough people because not everyone would beat up just anyone because you were ordered to. Same as robbing, or killing. Takes a lot of balls to do that.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

This kid Hootie they interview ended up ratting? He was taken down as a part of that huge Trucchio-Mastrangelo crew(s) indictment and appears to have faced the lowest amount of time out of anyone on the indictment. Most of those guys were looking at charges up to Life, he was busted for gambling . I wouldnt want to be in that position myself so it's tough to criticize but i feel that if Trucchio himself is home already after 8 years, this kid could have worked something out and done way less time and came back home with a good name and just started a new life. Why bother even ratting at that point?

I hope they clear this up on the interview
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:43 pm This kid Hootie they interview ended up ratting? He was taken down as a part of that huge Trucchio-Mastrangelo crew(s) indictment and appears to have faced the lowest amount of time out of anyone on the indictment. Most of those guys were looking at charges up to Life, he was busted for gambling . I wouldnt want to be in that position myself so it's tough to criticize but i feel that if Trucchio himself is home already after 8 years, this kid could have worked something out and done way less time and came back home with a good name and just started a new life. Why bother even ratting at that point?

I hope they clear this up on the interview
It's not even in the interview. I looked up the case on PACER. His plea deal is still sealed but all of what I posted above is from PACER documents. It was drugs and gambling and he was facing a max of 20 years.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

By plea meaning he turned informant....and that's what sealed. There is only a limited document showing some information and then if you track you can see how it happened.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I also cross checked the docs for the other person he claimed he served "two bits" with and there are three for him and only one indictment includes Hootie.