19 arrests between Usa and Sicily, Gambino-Inzerillo families

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: 19 arrests between Usa and Sicily, Gambino-Inzerillo families

Post by felice »

That is an old story. I just got all the papers, they arrive to april 2019. They are taped talking about Calì's murder. 2500 pages, I will get you updated
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

felice wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:24 pm That is an old story. I just got all the papers, they arrive to april 2019. They are taped talking about Calì's murder. 2500 pages, I will get you updated
looking fwd to it, thanks felice.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

John W wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:33 am Wasn’t an Inzerillo murdered in New York/New Jersey on the orders of Toto Riina?
I believe his name was Pietro Inzerillo. I'm not sure off hand how many Inzerillos had or have the name Pietro. I'm also not sure if there were 1 or 2 Inzerillos killed in Jersey that 81-82 time period. Wasn't one a made Capo of the Gambinos that went to Italy and made Riina made by his interference. And the other was setup by John Gambino because this Inzerillo stole money from Gambino's brother. I'm not sure if they were the same guy.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I’m curious to know the exact ratio of Corleonesi vs palermitani kills during the mafia war, I know the corleonesi cleaned house but supposedly a few of them were killed. I wonder how many is a few lol
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Moscone65 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 pm I’m curious to know the exact ratio of Corleonesi vs palermitani kills during the mafia war, I know the corleonesi cleaned house but supposedly a few of them were killed. I wonder how many is a few lol
very little compared to total number of murders, it was more an extermination than a mafia war
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Moscone65 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 pm I’m curious to know the exact ratio of Corleonesi vs palermitani kills during the mafia war, I know the corleonesi cleaned house but supposedly a few of them were killed. I wonder how many is a few lol
Riina used to clean up after mafia war , hitmans that were unreliable ,he ordered to be killed. He killed a lot of people that were working for him. For example Filippo Marchese who ran "room of death",he killed and tortured around 100 people in there , he used to snort cocaine and jack off while doing that. They killed him after second mafia war.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Leoluca Bagarella did a lot of "clean up" murders for Riina. Tommaso Buscetta said Bagarella could be involved in up to 300 murders,he also said Bagarella had mental problems.

"I prefer not to speak about him, I think he doesn't belong to the human species...in prison everybody feared him. I remember we stayed three months together in the prison infirmary and the only words he told me were good morning and good evening."
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

But Riina also had very effective killers so to speak. Best example is war Sicilian Mafia vs Stidda in Marsala.

On March 14 1992 the Stidda killed Antonino Titone, after that murder Riina sent Matteo Messina Denaro, Giovanni Brusca & Leoluca Bagarella to handle situation, they exterminated Stidda in Marsala for few months.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Frank wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:27 pm
John W wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:33 am Wasn’t an Inzerillo murdered in New York/New Jersey on the orders of Toto Riina?
I believe his name was Pietro Inzerillo. I'm not sure off hand how many Inzerillos had or have the name Pietro. I'm also not sure if there were 1 or 2 Inzerillos killed in Jersey that 81-82 time period. Wasn't one a made Capo of the Gambinos that went to Italy and made Riina made by his interference. And the other was setup by John Gambino because this Inzerillo stole money from Gambino's brother. I'm not sure if they were the same guy.

It was Nino Inzerillo.

From JD:

Later received more detailed information from Soldier Frank DeCicco: "[DeCicco] told me that Nino Inzerillo was involved in the Italian mob, he was involved in a war that was going on in Italy, the Italian Families reached Castellano and asked him if he had the support of the Gambino Family [in] what he was doing in Italy. I believe Castellano got this from three or four different sources [including John Gambino]. He ordered the hit on Nino Inzerillo. Frank DeCicco was the shooter along with others [and Gambino] was involved in setting up Nino Inzerillo."
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Baldo the is rosario's son tommy
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Supposedly, They say the numbers of non corleonesi murdered were over 1,000 , Or in the Thousands compared to supposedly between 100-200 Corleonesi. They cite these numbers in many different articles . I'd like to see reports with exact figures and of Who was exactly killed . I cant find anything anywhere except the same old shit
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

bronx wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:49 pm Baldo the is rosario's son tommy
Not sure I follow. Joes son got arrested right? And Rosario son is the one in California with the champagne business?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

YES
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Fascinating.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Now can someone explain this to me... ...

Where do the Inzerillos begin and end in the Gambinos, and is their loyalty ultimately to NY, Sicily, or, as I suspect, ( and it's sort of backed up by their actions...) their OWN business interest.....

Does no one else find it bizzare, that there's legal betting shops setting up in Jersey, but Gambino family money ( or was it? it wasnt clear to me...) was used to open betting shops in Sicily? And WHERE does that money GO? Do they kick up to America, NY, I mean?

( To be fair, if it was a loan, they most likely paid points...)

Or that Gambino money was used to supply supermarkets or whatever in Sicily like Castellano did in NY in the 80s?
Then the reports of Calis fruit business, and his ties to the groves in Sicily and Calabria, so maybe it's a mutual thing?
I had heard the mafia in some areas was supplementing the pizzo with this enforced coffee supply thing.....

So they actually do really pay people for votes in Italy. It makes the whole ordeal they portrayed in Gommorah more intriguing.....

They turned down a chance to take a big role in Leandro Grecos summit. ( Intelligent, but ultimately didnt matter..) The formal dismantling of the Corleonesi, and institution of the " Palermonesi" structure.
They seem to want JUST enough power to ensure the success of their business ventures, but not too into mafia politics. Even the election of Gambino seems to have been aimed at solidifying business relationships.
They are described as All business, All the time....
Very quiet..... Old School....