19 arrests between Usa and Sicily, Gambino-Inzerillo families

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: 19 arrests between Usa and Sicily, Gambino-Inzerillo families

Post by bronx »

u.s,a tommy may catch a break all those people are his relatives and he is an american..so maybe they drop the association charge
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:02 pm Oh, and Simone Zito straight up rigged an election
I don't know if you replying to me Cabrini. I meant that everything is political or white collar type crime. No killings, no drugs, not even any gambling. They established that they knew each other but is that something any of them had ever denied before? I'm not saying they should walk if they broke law,
especially rigging elections (Where do they thing they are, America? :) ) but I just don't see the typical mafia type stuff listed int he charges, except extortion, which can be a vague charge.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

There WAS gambling.... heres the kicker... IN SICILY!!!!

See, I see these guys using the Gambinos to further their own business interest. What does the Gambino family in NY gain from a gambling den in Palermo, or the Palermo food sector?

Simone Zito made a guy a mayor from NY. Are these peoples interest primarily in Sicily or NY?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

bronx wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:03 pm u.s,a tommy may catch a break all those people are his relatives and he is an american..so maybe they drop the association charge
yeah honestly there's not so much against him
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 pm There WAS gambling.... heres the kicker... IN SICILY!!!!

See, I see these guys using the Gambinos to further their own business interest. What does the Gambino family in NY gain from a gambling den in Palermo, or the Palermo food sector?
While in the States, investigators say, the Inzerillo mobsters worked covertly with the Gambino crime family to line their pockets and help fund their return to power in Sicily one day—all the while allegedly promising the Gambino crime family its due reward for the help.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/return-godfa ... 54805.html
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So how many of the indicted were made members in the Gambino family? Thanks.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Not too sure joe's son tommy was made..
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:59 pm So how many of the indicted were made members in the Gambino family? Thanks.

Pogo
Tommaso Gambino, Joe's son. That is the only one.
The rest is full of guys associated and close with Calì but they are made in Sicily.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

felice wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:59 pm So how many of the indicted were made members in the Gambino family? Thanks.

Pogo
Tommaso Gambino, Joe's son. That is the only one.
The rest is full of guys associated and close with Calì but they are made in Sicily.
I'm glad people can finally see what I've been talking about...

Are these people loyal to Sicily, or NY?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

See, I'm my opinion, I see many parallels to the Caruanas and Rizzutos. It's like they use American mafia membership like a business license. They USE America to get money but their loyalty seems to be their own business interest. For the Sicilians its NY, the Calabrians its Toronto, Canada in general.

I could be wrong, but I think you guys can at least SEE where I've been coming from...

bert makes a good point.... What law was broken on the American side? By the Americans? It seems to be ALL Sicily....

You got Zito in Philly rigging elections in Sicily, so they can control the local food sector. That to me is an indication their business is tied into Sicily, they get liquidity in NY, and invest in Sicily. No way any wiseguys from Queens or Brooklyn eat off that.

I can SEE how this benefits the Inzerillos. The Sicilian clans with ties to NY always made the most money. They bearing this power to bear within the mafia.

I've BEEN baffled as to why the Gambinos keep getting involved. felice says Cali was scared to death if investigations. SO WHY DO THEY KEEP TRYING?

Where do the Inzerillos fit in, within the structure of the Gambinos? Why were they doing business with a Calabrian clan? Why did the Calabrians go through the NY, Gambinos... and not ANY of the Toronto clans?

Now, I know you guys say they arnt big in drugs, but what does that say about how connected to the networks they must be, to be sought out first by the entire Sicilian mafia in 2008, again by Calabrians 4-6 years later, then 5 years later, AGAIN we see the Gambinos deeply involved....

It really makes you wonder why Castellano didnt just back Antonio Inzerillo in the first fucking place......way back in 1980...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

"bring this power to bear" it should say...
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Is Cali’s wife the daughter of an Inzerillo that was killed in Sicily or the States?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Does anyone have the 2000 page document about this investigation that Felice apparently has?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"