Merlino Trial thread

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Merlino Trial thread

Post by Cheech »

TJ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:19 am i dont believe everything you hear, unless you been there when it happens, then its all internet, or poolside fodder...salt in delray, joey would go every sunday during football, 15 20 deep,and they paid..maybe he aint the one paying, but they paid..point is, dont believe everything you hear..they aint beating restaurant guys..unless they looking to send a message, and those days are long over...now, dont get me wrong, maybe there is some isolated incidents, i have never heard them, but maybe there are..but these guys aint walking into the greenhouse this afternoon looking to order shrimp cocktails for the whole upper deck, then walking out, not happening
hey just passing info. believe or not. do not care.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TJ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 am far as boca area goes, i can only talk from my own appearances..if you are in a place with a dj, and joey walks in, within 5 mins they are playing philadelphia freedom, and you know he is there..not a fan boy guys, im telling you fact. you know he walked in when you hear that..so not sure about 'everyone' hating him, maybe those 2 guys just were hating is my point
for sure. anything is possible. im in boca/del ray 3 times a year. family there.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

im not saying i dont believe they said that cheech, im saying they were just throwing shit at you, dont take me wrong, not saying you made it up..but im saying they did
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TJ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:05 am im not saying i dont believe they said that cheech, im saying they were just throwing shit at you, dont take me wrong, not saying you made it up..but im saying they did
for sure might have. i wouldnt even have posted if it wasnt so similar to what Dante (NJshore) posted.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TJ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:19 am i dont believe everything you hear, unless you been there when it happens, then its all internet, or poolside fodder...salt in delray, joey would go every sunday during football, 15 20 deep,and they paid..maybe he aint the one paying, but they paid..point is, dont believe everything you hear..they aint beating restaurant guys..unless they looking to send a message, and those days are long over...now, dont get me wrong, maybe there is some isolated incidents, i have never heard them, but maybe there are..but these guys aint walking into the greenhouse this afternoon looking to order shrimp cocktails for the whole upper deck, then walking out, not happening
I agree with that. coulda been bullshit or something they heard. didnt sound like he was liked. these guys were in there 60s
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

If the restraunt manager has no idea who Joey is, and Joey & crew walk on a huge tab,
the manager could very well call the cops & have the crew arrested and brought up on charges.
Ed Jacobs has probably warned Joey about avoiding stupid pinches.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

they do it to the people they know they can do it too. thats the difference SP.
not necessarily Joey but the people that act that way. they know who to do it too and who not too.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Most jurisdictions if you walk out on a tab above a grand you could be looking at felony theft charges. Don't buy for a second that Joey and his group would risk an arrest for something like that.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I’m just repeating verbatim what I was told. I don’t care if anyone believes me or not. This guy also had Nicky Scarfo eat at his place all the time back in the 80s and told me that Nicky was great “paid my electric bill”. Again, take it for what it’s worth, I believe him 100%....
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Didnt say u made it up, but i am saying he is either mistaken or embellishing..listen these guys are all pretty easy to find, take s look at how waitstaff treat them, greenhouse, johnnys, memories etc and watch for the tab at the end, its that simplw, u can believe however and whatever u want, of course, that's your right..me..im a first hand kind of guy, not 2nd or 3rd thats all im saying..these guys dont hide, they are out, all over the place, in my experience.in seeing them, the tab gets paid, and the staff is happy...now..maybe your friend knows angelo lutz, if so, maybe he has a point haha..im not being confrontational, im just saying, i have never seem what is being alleged, thats all...
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:00 am If the restraunt manager has no idea who Joey is, and Joey & crew walk on a huge tab,
the manager could very well call the cops & have the crew arrested and brought up on charges.
Ed Jacobs has probably warned Joey about avoiding stupid pinches.
They obviously know who he is or he wouldn't be doing that at some random spot where people didnt know his status
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

If it is true I bet the restaurant owners that complain and hate him smile and kiss his ass while he is there

:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

TJ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 am far as boca area goes, i can only talk from my own appearances..if you are in a place with a dj, and joey walks in, within 5 mins they are playing philadelphia freedom, and you know he is there..not a fan boy guys, im telling you fact. you know he walked in when you hear that..so not sure about 'everyone' hating him, maybe those 2 guys just were hating is my point
Yeah like I said I am sure some guys might say shit when he isn't around, but when he is in the establishment they are kissing his ass