Merlino Trial thread

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Merlino Trial thread

Post by Rocco »

chubby wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:38 pm Seems Rubio is a total piece of shit and is already contradicting himself and he hasn't even been cross examined yet... Joey saying hello to the juror by name is not a good look at all. Bet he regrets that.... as for his wife she's gorgeous and has aged so well. I might be biased cause I got the yellow fever after dating Asians ... but no matter how good looking some guys ladies are they just can't help but cheat. I got friends like that they can find the girl of their dreams and still be trying to fuck way less attractive girls on the sneak. That shit is just built into some people.. me I've never been a fan. Dealing with one girl is hard enough last thing I would want to do is try to lie and scheme to fuck another one. It's so much work. Never understood it myself... I really wonder why deb has stayed with him through thick and thin and all the prison bids and him being unfaithful. I wonder.i also wonder if it's even true that Merlino was banging the pharm rep or if the Feds just throw that in there to cause a shit storm in merlinos personal life. Wouldn't put it past them. You can tell how dirty they play especially in this case... it seems like the Feds are fucking up big time but I still have a feeling merlino is going to get nailed somehow.
I have dated a few Asians back in the day. From my experience they can be pretty Mean ! lol Merlino's wife probably knew about the other women to an extent. But for it to be so public like that. She is probably beating the shit out of Merlino and treating him like shit behind closed doors.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Very true. 2 of the 3 black eyes I've had in my life came from a 95lb Asian girl.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

OT - Actually cheating is built into almost every mans head . I actually think it’s way more then some people and the majority of people .

I’m not saying it’s right , just how our brains were wired so our specie succeeds . I don’t think monogamy fits neatly into a mans DNA . We were basically built to gather food , provide protection and to reproduce
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I never fucked an Asian...I was into Russians and Cubans
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Merlino's wife must be a transsexual then, because she cheated too.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Rocco wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 am
chubby wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:38 pm Seems Rubio is a total piece of shit and is already contradicting himself and he hasn't even been cross examined yet... Joey saying hello to the juror by name is not a good look at all. Bet he regrets that.... as for his wife she's gorgeous and has aged so well. I might be biased cause I got the yellow fever after dating Asians ... but no matter how good looking some guys ladies are they just can't help but cheat. I got friends like that they can find the girl of their dreams and still be trying to fuck way less attractive girls on the sneak. That shit is just built into some people.. me I've never been a fan. Dealing with one girl is hard enough last thing I would want to do is try to lie and scheme to fuck another one. It's so much work. Never understood it myself... I really wonder why deb has stayed with him through thick and thin and all the prison bids and him being unfaithful. I wonder.i also wonder if it's even true that Merlino was banging the pharm rep or if the Feds just throw that in there to cause a shit storm in merlinos personal life. Wouldn't put it past them. You can tell how dirty they play especially in this case... it seems like the Feds are fucking up big time but I still have a feeling merlino is going to get nailed somehow.
I have dated a few Asians back in the day. From my experience they can be pretty Mean ! lol Merlino's wife probably knew about the other women to an extent. But for it to be so public like that. She is probably beating the shit out of Merlino and treating him like shit behind closed doors.
Talk about mean and feisty... my ex lady was half Japanese half Sicilian... talk about a god damn fire smacker.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

closing arguments tomorrow.pretty fast trial..
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bronx wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 pm closing arguments tomorrow.pretty fast trial..
Wow.

Appreciate the update mate. Hope you and yours are well.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I just got a real good close up look at Kim Jong Un's Transvestite Cousin ! Holy Christ whats Skinny doing ?
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

You realize she's in her 50s right?
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

thank you Sonny, wish the best to you also
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

It's rough to get killed over banging that woman. I'm sure she looked better 20 years ago but I can't imagine deciding I had to bang that woman at all costs and "fuck joey merlino, I just have to have her"...
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Teddy Persico wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:28 am You realize she's in her 50s right?
She's also had a lot of work done on her face and it doesn't look good. Which is a shame since she is in great physical shape for a woman in her 50s.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

mr white wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 am It's rough to get killed over banging that woman. I'm sure she looked better 20 years ago but I can't imagine deciding I had to bang that woman at all costs and "fuck joey merlino, I just have to have her"...
They ALL looked better 20yrs ago. :mrgreen: