Present Day Chicago Outfit

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: Present Day Chicago Outfit

Post by Frank »

Yes definitely more Americanized than other LCN Families. Lots of non Italians in top leadership positions. The only thing that kept Alex from being sole boss and not on ruling panel was that he was non Italian and also I think he had a bipolar or depression problem.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:19 pm Yes definitely more Americanized than other LCN Families. Lots of non Italians in top leadership positions. The only thing that kept Alex from being sole boss and not on ruling panel was that he was non Italian and also I think he had a bipolar or depression problem.
There's one FBI file in which the informant asks Alex if he had any chance for becoming the top boss of the Chi syndicate or maybe it was some other stature, but anyways Alex gave an answer something like that he is not allowed for membership in the Italian organization since "its their thing" and then he made an alleged joke that he was the King of Greeks which he really was. There was some sort of suicidal genetic problem within the Alex family which can be obviously explained with Sam Alex and also Gus' agoraphobia and bi polar problems. In his FBI files the feds portrait Gus Alex as highly dangerous individual with suicidal tendencies, similar with today's ISIS :lol:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Heres one short report regarding the convo..

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... g%20greeks

And he was obviously wrong or played stupid at the time regarding his alleged ban for going up since it occurred the next decade...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... %20accardo
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Does anyone have any clue of that last Induction in Chicago ?
1998 is the last one I can find ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Yeah, 1988 is the last documented one. I think that's what you meant. Sal DeLaurentis was mentioned as being made in 1989 but he's the only name I have from that year.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:55 pm Yeah, 1988 is the last documented one. I think that's what you meant. Sal DeLaurentis was mentioned as being made in 1989 but he's the only name I have from that year.
Yes solly d, Also fratto, Pete difronzo, Anthony chiaramonti, Gerald scarpelli, jimmy diforti. Might have been a few more. It was discussed in fratto sentencing memo from latest conviction
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Again great info Villian. Shows just how far up in the Outfit Alex got. Also validates the 3 man ruling panel of that time period after Cerone went to prison.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pete wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:19 pm
Snakes wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:55 pm Yeah, 1988 is the last documented one. I think that's what you meant. Sal DeLaurentis was mentioned as being made in 1989 but he's the only name I have from that year.
Yes solly d, Also fratto, Pete difronzo, Anthony chiaramonti, Gerald scarpelli, jimmy diforti. Might have been a few more. It was discussed in fratto sentencing memo from latest conviction
No, I think they were two different ones. The one you are thinking of is from 1988. Solly D was allegedly made at a different one in 1989. The Fratto sentencing memo doesn't mention him with the others you named.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

smoker wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 am
Pete wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:12 pm
smoker wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm ***the Carparelli case had him being commissioned by/kicking up to DeLaurentis, didn't have him necessarily pegged as the #1.
If my memory is correct according to the indictment and wiretaps solly got to carparelli either 2nd or 3rd hand. Solly reached out to someone who reached out to someone who got him in touch with carparelli or something like that . Based on how he talks in the wiretaps it sounds like he didn't know solly at all. Talks of handling something for Mickey D who was sollys partner and that they could get on the map with those guys for doing it. Sounded like there was no direct contact or relationship between carparelli and solly more just a wannabe. Only articles I saw that said he kicked up to solly were from Scott I think
Correct, and Mickey Davis is a DiFronzo underling, which shows that orders are still likely being doled out via Elmwood Park. I dont but that DeLaurentis is "the guy". I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Pete DiFronzo was #1.
I would be shocked if Pete was boss. Everything I heard was his juice was gone once his brother started losing it. Why would Pete even wanna be boss? Lives in a huge mansion makes tons of money through his businesses. Has more to lose than anyone if he was to get pinched
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:34 pm Does anyone have any clue of that last Induction in Chicago ?
1998 is the last one I can find ,
88 was last confirmed by FBI. Obviously more after as magnafichi discussed his own making in the early 90's. Could have been 94. Lots of talk of marcello making people in 03 and sarno possibly making people. All that could be made up though since nothing has been said from a credible source
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 pm
Pete wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:19 pm
No, I think they were two different ones. The one you are thinking of is from 1988. Solly D was allegedly made at a different one in 1989. The Fratto sentencing memo doesn't mention him with the others you named.
No they were the same according to nick calabrese . I have nick calabrese testimony at my house and he named all those guys as being made at the same ceremony which he heard about from jimmy lapietra
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

I stand corrected just read again and didn't see solly. Let me see if it was another document where I got that from
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 am
2. Honestly when you say the Outfit has NO ties to video poker, I wanna believe it. But this wasn't too long ago...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-v ... story.html

Like this stuff happens. This is a crooked Fuckin City. These guys been in the coin machine type business for decades going back to the Jukes. You really think they have NO INTEREST? Really?
I don't know who said the Outfit has no ties to video poker. They are obviously involved. Just don't assume that every machine in the state, or even most of them, are controlled by the mob.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ah Chicago.
Only family which can kick off a 12 page thread in 48hrs.

When nothing's happened.

Barney would be jealous.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

At least it's been relatively civil. 5-10 years ago, 5 people would have been banned by now.