Scarfo jr

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pete
Full Patched

Scarfo jr

Post by Pete »

Anyone have an update on this I thought he was supposed to be sentenced last month can't find anything
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Dellacroce
Straightened out

Re: Scarfo jr

Post by Dellacroce »

It could be that his sentencing was delayed until the judge makes a ruling on scarfos appeal for a new trial. Just a guess.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Does anybody else think there is a chance he flipped? If he did or does it would kill his old man.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Teflon john wrote:Does anybody else think there is a chance he flipped? If he did or does it would kill his old man.
May be too early to tell as I don't think pelullo has been sentenced either unless they're both singing which I doubt. I think jr would be the only one of the too with info. Leonetti was telling his cousin through the press to flip would be something
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Bigtrial.net changed the copy on the website awhile ago that used the word "Mafia". They even took down a bunch of articles as well in-regards to the trial I think they left two articles up and there about GA being on the witness list. The hyperlinks on the right hand side of the screen were changed to "Scarfo Fraud Trial" as well.

They could possibly get a new trial given Scarfo's former attorney is no longer on trial with him but he'll have nothing to do with helping Jr out of this mess. I remember Cheech saying he read the whole indictment? I don't believe it's anywhere online anymore.
Double Standards Speak Volumes Merry Christmas to all the hypocrites !!!
Winter is coming...
You said lol,"Only little girls say "lol" " - Ed Scarpo
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

JBELL wrote:Bigtrial.net changed the copy on the website awhile ago that used the word "Mafia". They even took down a bunch of articles as well in-regards to the trial I think they left two articles up and there about GA being on the witness list. The hyperlinks on the right hand side of the screen were changed to "Scarfo Fraud Trial" as well.

They could possibly get a new trial given Scarfo's former attorney is no longer on trial with him but he'll have nothing to do with helping Jr out of this mess. I remember Cheech saying he read the whole indictment? I don't believe it's anywhere online anymore.
Excuse my ignorance but what are you getting at when saying the scarfo articles were taken down etc?
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Pete wrote:
JBELL wrote:Bigtrial.net changed the copy on the website awhile ago that used the word "Mafia". They even took down a bunch of articles as well in-regards to the trial I think they left two articles up and there about GA being on the witness list. The hyperlinks on the right hand side of the screen were changed to "Scarfo Fraud Trial" as well.

Excuse my ignorance but what are you getting at when saying the scarfo articles were taken down etc?
I think their pending motions for a new trial could be granted, but I don't think they'll have any luck if there given another trial.
Double Standards Speak Volumes Merry Christmas to all the hypocrites !!!
Winter is coming...
You said lol,"Only little girls say "lol" " - Ed Scarpo
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Teflon john wrote:Does anybody else think there is a chance he flipped? If he did or does it would kill his old man.
What could he possible offer the feds? He has never been involved in murder? He was bumped down to soldier and the guys above him from NY are already under indictment. Its all over for Nicky Jr.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Rocco wrote:
What could he possible offer the feds? He has never been involved in murder? He was bumped down to soldier and the guys above him from NY are already under indictment. Its all over for Nicky Jr.
How do we know he doesn't have knowledge of any lucchese hits he was a capo he could easily have knowledge of hits I would think
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pete wrote:
Rocco wrote:
How do we know he doesn't have knowledge of any lucchese hits he was a capo he could easily have knowledge of hits I would think
There was no one clipped in NJ by the Luchese's during his reign. They were more or less a Gambling Crew. A Luchese solder from a NY crew Frank Langano was clipped in NJ but everyone knows its was the Genovese Gatto crew that clipped him because he was an informant. Scarfo Jr is toast. He will walk out of Jail a very old man..