Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by chubby »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 pm
chubby wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:42 pm
TommyShots wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:48 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:10 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 am
TommyShots wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:12 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 pm
TommyShots wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:46 pm
AngeloColombo wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:30 pm Here’s also a nice gambino family party Francesco Inzerillo Calogero Zito Salvatore Gambino and Thomas Gambino ,Rumors in the streets those 2 Sicilian born are the next generation

https://ibb.co/v4rkgSW
That Francesco Inzerillo is, Francesco Inzerillo Jr. Right? If he is, you ain’t lying. Kid is being groomed by the Zips & I was told the kid already did work too.
I said that back in February
I didn’t see, I joined this forum like a month ago.
Interested in what you have heard, if you feel like sharing. Dont worry, I'm not here to flame or troll, genuinely Interested....
Surely you know they are frauds? the same 4 posters agreeing on this inzerillo kid being 'the future' are 1 person, not hard to figure out all signed up recently and all jump into agree with the original post. Wouldn't surprise me if it's vacari
I understand that you won’t believe what I say, that’s okay I thought the same way as whoever’s reading about what I said above until the guy told me something about Peter Tuccio BEFORE he was identified and an article was made about him, he also told me something about Staten Island having a lot of young guys wanting to make a name for themselves, which months later a cop that is assigned to the Staten Island Borough confirmed, that’s when I started to believe what he told me. He didn’t tell me too much because I was playing it dumb, but he told me how some Street things work, shortcuts that guys that have family members in the life get, he gave me brief information about stuff, and how he got involved and who he reports to, whom is a captain in the family, what does he do for money. He got arrested sometime around November a few weeks after his birthday, I was told by another guy, and it was true, because he sent me a message a few weeks ago saying how he got released from prison due to covid-19.
If the kid on the left of the pic is the same one related to all the gambinos/manninos/inzerillos/spatolas/zitos, and he hangs out/holds court at Tanos deli that is located in like northeast Philly.... then I’ve heard the same shit.. if it’s the same kid. If it’s the same kid from Tanos I’ve heard he’s like 20 and pretty much runs the cherry hill guys and a lot of those gambino zips have shit going on in the northern part of Philly...
Yeah, the guy who gave me the info is a nephew of Al Trucchio, he got released from prison a year ago & just went off the radar... he wouldn’t bullshit me since I got somewhat his trust, even gave me his personal IG account... but I haven’t talked to him since that day he got released on April 2020 when Covid started hitting the US hard
I’m going to shoot you a private message right now....
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:42 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:23 pm
AngeloColombo wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:30 pm Here’s also a nice gambino family party Francesco Inzerillo Calogero Zito Salvatore Gambino and Thomas Gambino ,Rumors in the streets those 2 Sicilian born are the next generation

That Francesco Inzerillo is, Francesco Inzerillo Jr. Right? If he is, you ain’t lying. Kid is being groomed by the Zips & I was told the kid already did work too.
Interested in what you have heard, if you feel like sharing. Dont worry, I'm not here to flame or troll, genuinely Interested....
Surely you know they are frauds? the same 4 posters agreeing on this inzerillo kid being 'the future' are 1 person, not hard to figure out all signed up recently and all jump into agree with the original post. Wouldn't surprise me if it's vacari
Yall take this shit way too serious sometimes. Like I dont get a check for this shit. It's just ONE of my hobbies.
I don't really give a fuck if they are trolls or not. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I listened, they didnt provide any additional info. So its IMPLIED that they are probably bullshit artist. I understood that intuitively already. What I'm NOT about to do is get into some stupid internet back and forth with em. I've BEEN off that shit. I dont need to "Call em out". I low key did that when I asked for the info. When none came, no link to an article, nothing, I stopped taking it seriously, I just didnt feel the need to SAY it. Leave that chasing forum phantoms and ghost for the old school guys, the longtime posters they LIVE for those type of arguements....
Nobody is saying you have to call them out but you seem desperate to.discuss and find out about these Sicilians in the gambino family i get it they are interesting but these guys are clearlh one person making things up. If it wasn't for the old school posters exposing these guys, again this is probably vacar.i..this place would be like gangsterbb, this is why people came over to this forum, to get away from the weirdos
Well said TG. I was invited from gangsterbb.net back when this forum was I think invite only. There was so many dumb questions we had to endure and when this forum came into full effect it was a godsend
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I understand that you won’t believe what I say, that’s okay I thought the same way as whoever’s reading about what I said above until the guy told me something about Peter Tuccio BEFORE he was identified and an article was made about him, he also told me something about Staten Island having a lot of young guys wanting to make a name for themselves, which months later a cop that is assigned to the Staten Island Borough confirmed, that’s when I started to believe what he told me. He didn’t tell me too much because I was playing it dumb, but he told me how some Street things work, shortcuts that guys that have family members in the life get, he gave me brief information about stuff, and how he got involved and who he reports to, whom is a captain in the family, what does he do for money. He got arrested sometime around November a few weeks after his birthday, I was told by another guy, and it was true, because he sent me a message a few weeks ago saying how he got released from prison due to covid-19.
If the kid on the left of the pic is the same one related to all the gambinos/manninos/inzerillos/spatolas/zitos, and he hangs out/holds court at Tanos deli that is located in like northeast Philly.... then I’ve heard the same shit.. if it’s the same kid. If it’s the same kid from Tanos I’ve heard he’s like 20 and pretty much runs the cherry hill guys and a lot of those gambino zips have shit going on in the northern part of Philly...
Yeah, the guy who gave me the info is a nephew of Al Trucchio, he got released from prison a year ago & just went off the radar... he wouldn’t bullshit me since I got somewhat his trust, even gave me his personal IG account... but I haven’t talked to him since that day he got released on April 2020 when Covid started hitting the US hard
I've seen you on gangsterbb asking giacamo vacari for his opinion on lcn like he has sources, embarrassing
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:09 am

I've seen you on gangsterbb asking giacamo vacari for his opinion on lcn like he has sources, embarrassing
You’re dumb bro, that’s not me & I’ve never had an acc on gangsterBB.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:43 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:09 am

You’re dumb bro, that’s not me & I’ve never had an acc on gangsterBB.
Aye, just the exact same name but it's not you.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Where's Felice when we need him!!!

We need some zip update info
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

felice wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:35 am bronx, I do not know you, so I just judge you on what you write here. you act like you are someone in the know but you never showed to know anything that hasn't be written before.
now you want to tell us who Lanni is when you couldn't even recognize him before.
this didnt age well :lol:

anyways, felice I hope you are well. you have provided so much great intel here. i understand why you were skeptical. years and years of imposters
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

I hope Bronx is well. Havent seen him post in awhile.
There you have it, never printed before.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

what picture Feliz? when i seen him last , was on 18th about 16 years ago he was a coke head, so skinny and hunched over his nose looked like he was related to a toucan..
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

bronx wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:10 pm what picture Feliz? when i seen him last , was on 18th about 16 years ago he was a coke head, so skinny and hunched over his nose looked like he was related to a toucan..
Thats a really old post felice said prior to him believing u. I wasnt trying to start anything
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

thanks cheech ,can you post it again, i dont remember it
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

bronx wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:07 am thanks cheech ,can you post it again, i dont remember it
2nd page here in this thread
Youre the man, hope youre good
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I believe I am the one who asked to come to this forum. O always believed you from the jump
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

thanks Cheech
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Heard lorenzo mannino passed…