Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyShots
Straightened out

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by TommyShots »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:10 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 am
TommyShots wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:12 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 pm
TommyShots wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:46 pm
AngeloColombo wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:30 pm Here’s also a nice gambino family party Francesco Inzerillo Calogero Zito Salvatore Gambino and Thomas Gambino ,Rumors in the streets those 2 Sicilian born are the next generation

https://ibb.co/v4rkgSW
That Francesco Inzerillo is, Francesco Inzerillo Jr. Right? If he is, you ain’t lying. Kid is being groomed by the Zips & I was told the kid already did work too.
I said that back in February
I didn’t see, I joined this forum like a month ago.
Interested in what you have heard, if you feel like sharing. Dont worry, I'm not here to flame or troll, genuinely Interested....
Surely you know they are frauds? the same 4 posters agreeing on this inzerillo kid being 'the future' are 1 person, not hard to figure out all signed up recently and all jump into agree with the original post. Wouldn't surprise me if it's vacari
Idk who’s Vicari bro, also I was told about this around 9 months ago.
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

AngeloColombo wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:30 pm Here’s also a nice gambino family party Francesco Inzerillo Calogero Zito Salvatore Gambino and Thomas Gambino ,Rumors in the streets those 2 Sicilian born are the next generation

That Francesco Inzerillo is, Francesco Inzerillo Jr. Right? If he is, you ain’t lying. Kid is being groomed by the Zips & I was told the kid already did work too.
Interested in what you have heard, if you feel like sharing. Dont worry, I'm not here to flame or troll, genuinely Interested....
Surely you know they are frauds? the same 4 posters agreeing on this inzerillo kid being 'the future' are 1 person, not hard to figure out all signed up recently and all jump into agree with the original post. Wouldn't surprise me if it's vacari
I understand that you won’t believe what I say, that’s okay I thought the same way as whoever’s reading about what I said above until the guy told me something about Peter Tuccio BEFORE he was identified and an article was made about him, he also told me something about Staten Island having a lot of young guys wanting to make a name for themselves, which months later a cop that is assigned to the Staten Island Borough confirmed, that’s when I started to believe what he told me. He didn’t tell me too much because I was playing it dumb, but he told me how some Street things work, shortcuts that guys that have family members in the life get, he gave me brief information about stuff, and how he got involved and who he reports to, whom is a captain in the family, what does he do for money. He got arrested sometime around November a few weeks after his birthday, I was told by another guy, and it was true, because he sent me a message a few weeks ago saying how he got released from prison due to covid-19.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So some mobster is telling some guy from upstate NY about random mobsters in the city as well as people taking part in murders? :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:43 pm So some mobster is telling some guy from upstate NY about random mobsters in the city as well as people taking part in murders? :roll:

Pogo
More like a cousin of that kid frank whos bragging about his family ties. almost all those pics of the Gambino/inzerillos including the last picture of them sitting at the cafe in question was from him
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Yall take this shit way too serious sometimes. Like I dont get a check for this shit. It's just ONE of my hobbies.
I don't really give a fuck if they are trolls or not. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I listened, they didnt provide any additional info. So its IMPLIED that they are probably bullshit artist. I understood that intuitively already. What I'm NOT about to do is get into some stupid internet back and forth with em. I've BEEN off that shit. I dont need to "Call em out". I low key did that when I asked for the info. When none came, no link to an article, nothing, I stopped taking it seriously, I just didnt feel the need to SAY it. Leave that chasing forum phantoms and ghost for the old school guys, the longtime posters they LIVE for those type of arguements....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Yall take this shit way too serious sometimes. Like I dont get a check for this shit. It's just ONE of my hobbies.
I don't really give a fuck if they are trolls or not. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I listened, they didnt provide any additional info. So its IMPLIED that they are probably bullshit artist. I understood that intuitively already. What I'm NOT about to do is get into some stupid internet back and forth with em. I've BEEN off that shit. I dont need to "Call em out". I low key did that when I asked for the info. When none came, no link to an article, nothing, I stopped taking it seriously, I just didnt feel the need to SAY it. Leave that chasing forum phantoms and ghost for the old school guys, the longtime posters they LIVE for those type of arguements....
Nobody is saying you have to call them out but you seem desperate to.discuss and find out about these Sicilians in the gambino family i get it they are interesting but these guys are clearlh one person making things up. If it wasn't for the old school posters exposing these guys, again this is probably vacar.i..this place would be like gangsterbb, this is why people came over to this forum, to get away from the weirdos
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:42 am

Nobody is saying you have to call them out but you seem desperate to.discuss and find out about these Sicilians in the gambino family i get it they are interesting but these guys are clearlh one person making things up. If it wasn't for the old school posters exposing these guys, again this is probably vacar.i..this place would be like gangsterbb, this is why people came over to this forum, to get away from the weirdos
Not at all bro, I just gave an opinion about what I was told months ago, if I really wanted to talk about the Gambino Zips, I would of made a topic on it. Me personally? I don’t like or have a lot of knowledge on the zips in general because they’re basically drug peddlers to my understanding.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Like I said on the last page if you have proof to back up your claims then post it. Nobody is going to believe you otherwise. This is the internet anyone can make up shit and it's not hard to get pics from an instagram account. I imagine there's quite a few on here who follow relatives of mobsters.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Sybil is that you
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:42 am

Dude, desperate are the people who like, make threads about who these guys fuck. And what kinda cars they drive. And what thier house looks like. And wail against rats like the guys ratted out their best fucking friends, or like they are really in the streets like that. Or the endless Gotti threads. They treat these guys like personal relatives almost....

For fuck sake my man your handle is TommyGambino!! And you say I'm desperate to know about Gambino zips. AT least you KNOW what I'm interested in.

The Licciardis, Casalesi, Nuvolettas, Cali, Montreal, the Violis, the politics in Sicily surrounding the emergence of the American heroin market, and the direct affect on relations with American cosa nostra, how relations with America affect the balance of power in Sicily, how cocaine and the changing routes affect criminal organizations around the world, I mean, I'm as consistent as the sun rising. And I try not to speak on shit I know nothing about, if I post something, I post the link to it for everyone to see/read.

What's the most recent thing I posted on? The Bonnoano sicilian thing, and the Cali article you SAID you liked.... lots of people posted nonsense in that thread, i posted a relevant article, no? And in the Bonnano thread, what's it about? Connections between Sicily and America, Cali, Trapani using cocaine as a tool to build liquidity, probably to invest in gaming. The same shit I've always been into. If anything, I do t understand how those type of threads ARNT 100 pages or more like the Buffalo thread....

There's a couple of huge threads going, one on Chicago, no weirdos, one on Detroit, no weirdos. Just research... I cant help but notice you didnt post in the Bonnano sicilian, modern ties thread, or the Antonio Geraci thread. I even told you about Riccardo Cefalu before with some info that's accessible by everyone, then Capeci confirmed felices stuff. So you know I've followed this stuff closely, I called Newer Connection, I pegged Mannino as next up, because I got a little familiar with the players in the clan, many were looking to the panel for the next guy, like Maybe Camuso....

How about post something worth discussing...
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

I’m a little confused did I read 1 poster has 4 accounts just based off the assumption people are agreeing with one another lol? And if I’m being labeled as one of those accounts they got it all the way fucked up lol only have one account and i jumped on board here when I came from gbb when the forum opened. This board is way more informal than gbb
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

JohnnySalami wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:38 pm I’m a little confused did I read 1 poster has 4 accounts just based off the assumption people are agreeing with one another lol? And if I’m being labeled as one of those accounts they got it all the way fucked up lol only have one account and i jumped on board here when I came from gbb when the forum opened. This board is way more informal than gbb

Exactly my point on the last part, I used to read a few things on gangsterbb but when I heard about this page and got accepted, I never looked back on gangsterbb again.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Andddd he’s gone...

I was hoping for more, I love when the threads here devolve into shit like this
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

TommyShots wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:48 pm

I understand that you won’t believe what I say, that’s okay I thought the same way as whoever’s reading about what I said above until the guy told me something about Peter Tuccio BEFORE he was identified and an article was made about him, he also told me something about Staten Island having a lot of young guys wanting to make a name for themselves, which months later a cop that is assigned to the Staten Island Borough confirmed, that’s when I started to believe what he told me. He didn’t tell me too much because I was playing it dumb, but he told me how some Street things work, shortcuts that guys that have family members in the life get, he gave me brief information about stuff, and how he got involved and who he reports to, whom is a captain in the family, what does he do for money. He got arrested sometime around November a few weeks after his birthday, I was told by another guy, and it was true, because he sent me a message a few weeks ago saying how he got released from prison due to covid-19.
If the kid on the left of the pic is the same one related to all the gambinos/manninos/inzerillos/spatolas/zitos, and he hangs out/holds court at Tanos deli that is located in like northeast Philly.... then I’ve heard the same shit.. if it’s the same kid. If it’s the same kid from Tanos I’ve heard he’s like 20 and pretty much runs the cherry hill guys and a lot of those gambino zips have shit going on in the northern part of Philly...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chubby wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:42 pm
TommyShots wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:48 pm

If the kid on the left of the pic is the same one related to all the gambinos/manninos/inzerillos/spatolas/zitos, and he hangs out/holds court at Tanos deli that is located in like northeast Philly.... then I’ve heard the same shit.. if it’s the same kid. If it’s the same kid from Tanos I’ve heard he’s like 20 and pretty much runs the cherry hill guys and a lot of those gambino zips have shit going on in the northern part of Philly...
Yeah, the guy who gave me the info is a nephew of Al Trucchio, he got released from prison a year ago & just went off the radar... he wouldn’t bullshit me since I got somewhat his trust, even gave me his personal IG account... but I haven’t talked to him since that day he got released on April 2020 when Covid started hitting the US hard