Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by UTC »

Yes, when Seagal was sitting at dinner with his little red security blankie with him. Has been a bitch since Gene LeBell choked him out.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 2:29 pm Lanni is 46, he looks about the right age felice
I think that guy is definitely older than 46. Lanni pic is on fb, you can see he is not this guy.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

felice wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 12:03 am Lanni's pic is on fb, you can see he is not this guy.
Can someone copy the FB pic and post here for comparison please (I'm not on FB).
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I could see another pic, bronx could be right, he can really be Lanni, what disoriented me is the fact that Lanni's wife seemed to be in another table and this guy was with a blond woman

about calì, In a pic I could spot his brother in law (not inzerillo, another one) who is also a gambino soldier, he was sitted in the same table where calì was supposed to be but even him is not showed in the final table pic, he avoided the group pic so we can think Calì could have done the same.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

bronx has always been a reliable poster despite some claims to the contrary. in my dealing with him he has always been respectful, humble and courteous. felice as well has always done the same. both are vital to the forum. hopefully with their knowledge we can gain more information.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

Cheech wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 10:14 am bronx has always been a reliable poster despite some claims to the contrary. in my dealing with him he has always been respectful, humble and courteous. felice as well has always done the same. both are vital to the forum. hopefully with their knowledge we can gain more information.
I agree with you 100% BX is a great guy, everything you said is true. Love reading his posts
LcnBios
Straightened out

Post by LcnBios »

felice wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 12:03 am I think that guy is definitely older than 46. Lanni pic is on fb, you can see he is not this guy.
If I'm understanding this right, a photo of Joseph Lanni is already available online via social media. Meaning someone could hypothetically have seen this or another photo of him on facebook, and they could then get on one of these OC forums and claim they know the guy. That's interesting. I'm sure no one would ever do something like that but still.

felice, watermarks have now been added to the photos in your main post. Thanks for sharing them with the forum.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

JD, thanks to you and your continuous work making this forum a great place for info about the mafia.

I have a pic of Joe Lanni that I took via fb but if I remember correctly he has not a profile there, he was his wife who posted their pic
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Hello Felice, thank you Cheech and Alex for the acknowledgements, cali does not attend parties, very few ,even family parties.. i do not have Facebook or anyother social media accounts..i know what donkey face lanni looks like.. understand if you may, i do not post anything i do not know, if so i will say my opinion.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

felice wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 am sorry if I make a new topic but the previous one got too much confusion. I Can't be more specific about the party, let's say it was an anniversary

Frank Calì is not in any photo I could see, pretty sure he wasn't there.
Di Maria is really close to the Gambino brothers but his presence in that kind of party is a bit weird since he doesn't have any familiar link to the guy which the party was organized for. My sensation is that Di Maria was there because of his high rank within the Gambino family, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the administration, even as boss. It is even a sign the fact he was sitting in the same table of John and Joseph Gambino

for now I can't post pics of the sicilians

this is Lenny Di Maria, the other guy sitted next to him is John Gambino.

this is a guy who really reminds me of a younger Joseph Corozzo but he's not obvioulsy him. Hope B. or JD can identify him

lol I have the exact same coat as Lenny is wearing I should find it and post a picture
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

felice wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 am sorry if I make a new topic but the previous one got too much confusion. I Can't be more specific about the party, let's say it was an anniversary

Frank Calì is not in any photo I could see, pretty sure he wasn't there.
Di Maria is really close to the Gambino brothers but his presence in that kind of party is a bit weird since he doesn't have any familiar link to the guy which the party was organized for. My sensation is that Di Maria was there because of his high rank within the Gambino family, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the administration, even as boss. It is even a sign the fact he was sitting in the same table of John and Joseph Gambino

for now I can't post pics of the sicilians

this is Lenny Di Maria, the other guy sitted next to him is John Gambino.

this is a guy who really reminds me of a younger Joseph Corozzo but he's not obvioulsy him. Hope B. or JD can identify him

Wait, now Dimaria is suspected as boss?

What?

I could see him on a panel if that is still the case there...
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

bronx wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm Hello Felice, thank you Cheech and Alex for the acknowledgements, cali does not attend parties, very few ,even family parties.. i do not have Facebook or anyother social media accounts..i know what donkey face lanni looks like.. understand if you may, i do not post anything i do not know, if so i will say my opinion.
This is originally one of the alternatives I offered in the original thread, not that i know anything...was just throwing out other reasons he may not have been photographed
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

UTC wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:12 pm Yes, when Seagal was sitting at dinner with his little red security blankie with him. Has been a bitch since Gene LeBell choked him out.
Fake news, everyone knows it is impossible to choke out Sensei Seagal.
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

He can kick the ass of 100 men with guns with just his feet!

I saw it in the movies!
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

The party was familiar, so no problem to join it. If he was not there it must have been for a serious reason

Bronx, so if you say you are close enough to these people as you say, you know for sure Calì's brother in law, right? Not Inzerillo, the other one, he is even more famous than Inzerillo