Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by felice »

Cheech wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:30 pm
felice wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 am
bronx wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 am felice that is joe lanni
hm no, Lanni is definitely younger and this guy was along a blond woman. Lanni's wife is different, I spotted her and she's with a man who looks like Lanni, anyway there's a bit of similarity
Chucky wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 am Is Joe Gambino high up these days as well? We only usually here about John Gambino. Who is Lanni?
Gambino soldier of the 18th crew, very close to Pietro Inzerillo. Joe Gambino is in a great shape, the best good looking one
best not to be to sure all of the time, sometimes ppl swing and miss....ya know?
Haha did you really take it personally? Relax, Cheech
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

felice wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:38 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:30 pm
felice wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 am
bronx wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 am felice that is joe lanni
hm no, Lanni is definitely younger and this guy was along a blond woman. Lanni's wife is different, I spotted her and she's with a man who looks like Lanni, anyway there's a bit of similarity
Chucky wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 am Is Joe Gambino high up these days as well? We only usually here about John Gambino. Who is Lanni?
Gambino soldier of the 18th crew, very close to Pietro Inzerillo. Joe Gambino is in a great shape, the best good looking one
best not to be to sure all of the time, sometimes ppl swing and miss....ya know?
Haha did you really take it personally? Relax, Cheech
It’s college football Saturday, I couldnt be more relaxed. You are an esteemed poster and ppl look at you as a source of truth. I just think we should be careful stating absolutes without factual proof, i.e. someone who just got arrested ratting. Here in the states calling someone a rat without proof is bad etiquette. I thought the above was a good reminder we arent always right at first glance.
Stay well, amico
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I jumped around. They start talking picks skip a few mins. He talks about jail is classic. He said one thing frank pickles comes and visits me to the co-host. That's the guy frank people say is a inducted member today?. He's a lawyer think he's in a picture with Peter pan? I know that's not a crime but he connected a dot.... he knows he a lightning rod till he dies so why not cash in on it. He probably sick of byllshit cases so let the family run itself he has final say cruise control