Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by bronx »

frank c sponsered lanni in, he was originally with joe gambino as a kid friends with joe's son tommy
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

bronx, I do not know you, so I just judge you on what you write here. you act like you are someone in the know but you never showed to know anything that hasn't be written before.
now you want to tell us who Lanni is when you couldn't even recognize him before.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

frank is a chiropractor, married to sylvana i think she is the eldest
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

I think Bronx most likely does know certain stuff going by him IDing photos as Soilai pointed out and a few other things, the only problem i have with him is the cryptic tidbits; you should just post it or don't if you can't or don't want to. No need for vague clues and riddles, just looks silly.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Hello Felice ,diid you ever meet these people you write about? that is lanni in my opinion..he is a jerk off how he ever got made is puzzling ..big cioke head at one time..hw weighed about 110 pounds.. now if say he is not ,i respect your opinion..i need not prove myself..if you disagree with my input fine..i am not offended..we all have a right to say what we think... i lived in bensonhurst for decades , i was on 18th in every restaurant and cafe ..almost everyday..if you don't choose to believe that ..o.k. i don't challenge you, read my post from yesterday about your pictures..by the way ,where did frank spend mothers day?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I am not here to have any beef, when you will give us nice info I will tell you thanks, that's all. You wrote before that Mannino is cousin with Lo Piccolo, who told you that?
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Given the resemblance to Joseph Corozzo Jr (the lawyer) I immediately thought the person in question must be his brother.

http://rubcorlaw.com/joseph-corozzo
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I have a lot of pics from the 80s, surveillance on the sicilian crew. could you be able to identify the guys?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

are you kidding? who told me that. Felice who sent you the pictures? tell us his or her name ..
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

moneyman wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 am Given the resemblance to Joseph Corozzo Jr (the lawyer) I immediately thought the person in question must be his brother.

http://rubcorlaw.com/joseph-corozzo
Yeah, definitely see the resemblance there. Good shout.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Felice, if your talking to me about the photo's send them over, ill see who i know..you can time me also, make sure i do not google.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

bronx wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:50 am are you kidding? who told me that. Felice who sent you the pictures? tell us his or her name ..
Haven't you said a bunch that you won't give up the names of your sources? Surely you could understand Felice wanting to take the same position and it's a bit puzzling that you are demanding this.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Felice, are you in italy or the mother land, sicily?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

yes , my point Camo he asked me who told me..never can i say..
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Right, missed that part. Fair enough.