Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by bronx »

was his cousin
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

So I have a few questions, is Domenico Cefalu the sitting boss? How do the Sicilians view the American mobsters?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:02 pm So I have a few questions, is Domenico Cefalu the sitting boss? How do the Sicilians view the American mobsters?
Before Pete Gotti died Capeci had Cefalu as acting boss and Mannino the current underboss. He's also said before that Mannino is viewed more as the leader even if he doesn't have the title.
SlipkyISR
Prospect

Post by SlipkyISR »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:33 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:02 pm So I have a few questions, is Domenico Cefalu the sitting boss? How do the Sicilians view the American mobsters?
Before Pete Gotti died Capeci had Cefalu as acting boss and Mannino the current underboss. He's also said before that Mannino is viewed more as the leader even if he doesn't have the title.
I think they may have been keeping Cefalu as a "Front Boss", at least by title, to perhaps hinder attention from Mannino or any other boss?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

SlipkyISR wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:59 am
I think they may have been keeping Cefalu as a "Front Boss", at least by title, to perhaps hinder attention from Mannino or any other boss?
But if everyone knows that Mannino is the real power, doesn't that defeat the purpose? I think there have been very few, actual "front" bosses.
SlipkyISR
Prospect

Post by SlipkyISR »

Snakes wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:07 am
SlipkyISR wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:59 am
But if everyone knows that Mannino is the real power, doesn't that defeat the purpose? I think there have been very few, actual "front" bosses.
Fair point. However, with nothing "official" coming from either an indictment or an informant, all of us are just playing the guessing game.
I think Cefalu still has somewhat of a say as he's 74 (or 75?) and might still be relevant to the Gambino adninistration.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Quite the party been going on since 2017
nakedturtle
Prospect

Post by nakedturtle »

i dont think front bosses are all about who is perceived as the most powerful. its for the courts. if they dont know who the official boss is, they cant say for example:

"cefalu is the official boss. shooter 1 is a made man. he cannot do anything without the boss' permission. hence, cefalu had to give the ok."

if there are multiple"bosses", nothing can be pinned on one person alone. you'd think this would have been said by now in a forum full of mafia enthusiasts but i digress.
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:46 pm Quite the party been going on since 2017
Lmaoo I was just about to say this
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

hopefully someone big gets cilpped or flips lol
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

What I can tell you is that he’s a part of the 18th Ave crew, and had a problem with Joey Merlino like 1-2 years ago.
[/quote]

Why don't the Sicilians from 18th ave just whack joey and his two tops guys and take over?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:32 pm Why don't the Sicilians from 18th ave just whack joey and his two tops guys and take over?
Take it easy! We're not making a western here
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:32 pm What I can tell you is that he’s a part of the 18th Ave crew, and had a problem with Joey Merlino like 1-2 years ago.
Why don't the Sicilians from 18th ave just whack joey and his two tops guys and take over?
[/quote]

Probably would be a good move.
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

WHAT PROBLEM?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

felice wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 am
bronx wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 am felice that is joe lanni
hm no, Lanni is definitely younger and this guy was along a blond woman. Lanni's wife is different, I spotted her and she's with a man who looks like Lanni, anyway there's a bit of similarity
Chucky wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 am Is Joe Gambino high up these days as well? We only usually here about John Gambino. Who is Lanni?
Gambino soldier of the 18th crew, very close to Pietro Inzerillo. Joe Gambino is in a great shape, the best good looking one
best not to be to sure all of the time, sometimes ppl swing and miss....ya know?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny