Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:47 am You were told that someone took part in a murder?
:lol:

‘Course he was.
Weren’t you told too P?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:47 am You were told that someone took part in a murder?

Pogo
😂😂 crazy right? But yeah. Connected guys tend to talk a lot, especially the young ones.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo
Didn’t you get the memo sent by head office?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyShots wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Pogo
😂😂 crazy right? But yeah. Connected guys tend to talk a lot, especially the young ones.
Pssst.... no one believes you.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

TommyShots wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:46 pm
AngeloColombo wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:30 pm Here’s also a nice gambino family party Francesco Inzerillo Calogero Zito Salvatore Gambino and Thomas Gambino ,Rumors in the streets those 2 Sicilian born are the next generation

https://ibb.co/v4rkgSW
That Francesco Inzerillo is, Francesco Inzerillo Jr. Right? If he is, you ain’t lying. Kid is being groomed by the Zips & I was told the kid already did work too.
I said that back in February
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:56 pm
TommyShots wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Pogo
Pssst.... no one believes you.
Oh well, doesn’t really matter if people believe me or not, I got conversations & all but I’ll leave it there.
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

JohnnySalami wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 pm
AngeloColombo wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:30 pm Here’s also a nice gambino family party Francesco Inzerillo Calogero Zito Salvatore Gambino and Thomas Gambino ,Rumors in the streets those 2 Sicilian born are the next generation

That Francesco Inzerillo is, Francesco Inzerillo Jr. Right? If he is, you ain’t lying. Kid is being groomed by the Zips & I was told the kid already did work too.
I didn’t see, I joined this forum like a month ago.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

That Frankie looks like a serious guy already....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyShots wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Interested in what you have heard, if you feel like sharing. Dont worry, I'm not here to flame or troll, genuinely Interested....
TommyShots
Straightened out

Post by TommyShots »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 am

Interested in what you have heard, if you feel like sharing. Dont worry, I'm not here to flame or troll, genuinely Interested....
What I can tell you is that he’s a part of the 18th Ave crew, and had a problem with Joey Merlino like 1-2 years ago.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyShots wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:12 am

What I can tell you is that he’s a part of the 18th Ave crew, and had a problem with Joey Merlino like 1-2 years ago.
Cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any developments.... like I said, he has the look. Kid looks dead serious.. which Tommy is that? Gambino I mean....
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TommyShots, if you have proof to back up your claim it would be nice to see you share it otherwise people will think you're talking out of your ass.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:53 am TommyShots, if you have proof to back up your claim it would be nice to see you share it otherwise people will think you're talking out of your ass.
True.

Like I said, if the name pops up again in anything official..... At the moment I dont know much about the up and comers, young guys I mean.....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:15 am
TommyShots wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:12 am

Cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any developments.... like I said, he has the look. Kid looks dead serious.. which Tommy is that? Gambino I mean....
That's heavy tommy gambino, Joe's son who was busted recently
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Surely you know they are frauds? the same 4 posters agreeing on this inzerillo kid being 'the future' are 1 person, not hard to figure out all signed up recently and all jump into agree with the original post. Wouldn't surprise me if it's vacari