Andre d'apice

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hailbritain
Full Patched

Andre d'apice

Post by Hailbritain »

According to charts and the list of making ceremonies this kid was made at the age of 24 , gotta be one of the youngest made guys in the history of the mob , I know he is a persico cousin but does anyone have any more info on him or even a picture ?? Cheers
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Andre d'apice

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He would have been about 27 (some of the ages of the soldiers on my chart haven't been updated). I don't know much about him besides the usual. I believe he did time for loansharking in the mid 2000s and was released in 2007. I believe he is/was in his cousin Teddy Persico Jr's Crew. His father Andrew was also a made member which I'm sure contributed to him being made so young.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Thanks for the info pogo , the colombos seem to have made a lot of young guys over the last 10 to 15 years to swell there ranks , not have all been a success , calabro and competiello being two
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I wonder if he is related to the Bobby d'apice who was convicted of RICO at the Crazy Horse Too in Vegas with Vinny Faraci etc. ? I think Bobby D'Apice was originally from NY ...no? I think Bobby was Marylin Chambers boyfriend for a while.