Vinnie asaro arrested again

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AG777
Full Patched

Re: Vinnie asaro arrested again

Post by AG777 »

Did you figure out the connection between Aldo and the Gotti kid yet? :mrgreen:
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

okay...I erased it...Johnny Gotti's FB page. Posted it then thought better of it. Too personal, imho.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:29 am Thats nuts, how stupid could you be, especially with his last name. Even he weren't a criminal he'd have to assume that SOMEONE was watching, just because of who his family is.
Well when you use your own car to do A job . Your not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:52 pm
OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:29 am Thats nuts, how stupid could you be, especially with his last name. Even he weren't a criminal he'd have to assume that SOMEONE was watching, just because of who his family is.
Well when you use your own car to do A job . Your not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with
Ha! On his FB page he was wearing a hat that said DOPE on it, kind of sums it up.
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

I got a copy of the indictment and uploaded it to Mediafire at the following URL:

https://www.mediafire.com/?foo0qj1owq4f5f9
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

JerryB wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:56 pm I got a copy of the indictment and uploaded it to Mediafire at the following URL:

Thanks JerryB, much obliged
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

My whole life I try to live with dignity. Now I'm wiping my ass with indictments.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

AG777 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 pm
OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm Looks like Gotti went toward the Bonanno's instead of following the rest of his ancestors into the Gambino Family. Interesting, And this case is five years old, according to the Daily News article, not the case itself, but the incident, which could mean, like Chichi said, Lovaglio delivered this to the feds. If this is all he had, he's in trouble, from a witness standpoint.

Wow that's a switch, kind of nice, thanks Old Blue Eyes Club or should I just call you Sinatra. Are you Sinatra Club on the other forum? I saw you posting what I wrote on here if in fact it is you. No biggie. But I'd rather you just keep what I post in this forum. Thank you. :)

The only reason I know about Altadonna's is because I ate there a couple years ago. But it was changed to Aldo's. My friend took me there for a slice cuz I was starving after my flight. He introduced me to Aldo and while the men talked in the kitchen I sat down at the table to eat my pizza. Then, my friend told me how Gotti used to come in through the other entrance and sit at his table and hold court. Jr too.

Good thing Capeci mentions Altadonna or nobody would believe me with my "fresh street talk". Ha ha
Isnt this Gotti Kid(Peters kid) a fucking drug addict that had to Detox off of oxy in jail?
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:09 am
OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm Looks like Gotti went toward the Bonanno's instead of following the rest of his ancestors into the Gambino Family. Interesting, And this case is five years old, according to the Daily News article, not the case itself, but the incident, which could mean, like Chichi said, Lovaglio delivered this to the feds. If this is all he had, he's in trouble, from a witness standpoint.

Wow that's a switch, kind of nice, thanks Old Blue Eyes Club or should I just call you Sinatra. Are you Sinatra Club on the other forum? I saw you posting what I wrote on here if in fact it is you. No biggie. But I'd rather you just keep what I post in this forum. Thank you. :)

The only reason I know about Altadonna's is because I ate there a couple years ago. But it was changed to Aldo's. My friend took me there for a slice cuz I was starving after my flight. He introduced me to Aldo and while the men talked in the kitchen I sat down at the table to eat my pizza. Then, my friend told me how Gotti used to come in through the other entrance and sit at his table and hold court. Jr too.

Good thing Capeci mentions Altadonna or nobody would believe me with my "fresh street talk". Ha ha
Isnt this Gotti Kid(Peters kid) a fucking drug addict that had to Detox off of oxy in jail?
Yeah, that's him. Kids these days. :roll:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JerryB wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:56 pm I got a copy of the indictment and uploaded it to Mediafire at the following URL:

thanks!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Hmmm this isnt the document with snaps from the instagram though
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

AG777 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 am

Yes, because kids from the 40s through 90s had no drug problems :roll:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:17 pm
AG777 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 am

Yes, because kids from the 40s through 90s had no drug problems :roll:
Precisely. Coke and heroin were their beer and whiskey lol

and dont forget the acid
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

@NickyEyes and Fuhgettaboutit

Very true about the drugs. But that heroin and fentanyl shit is as bad as it gets. Worse than anything before. Gotti kid made too many mistakes. His stupidity got the best of him. He's gonna do a lot of time.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Oh I know it took my best friend