Vinnie asaro arrested again

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Vinnie asaro arrested again

Post by Rocco »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 am https://www.facebook.com/michael.guidici

Looks like the guy that did the robbery with Gotti?
You know at least 2 of the bank robbery folks will eventually cooperate if they haven't started already. AS well as GOtti's Girlfriend. He will go down on the Bank charges if he doesn't cooperate. That kid wont get out of jail for another 15yrs if he is lucky.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Rocco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 am
Rocco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:38 am
tmarotta wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am Great find buddy. I am sure we can all agree that the Feds were pissed that he walked in that last trial, and they really want to put him away for the rest of his life. Everyone on the forum probably expected him to get indicted at some point.
He was actually in their cross hairs for the home invasions way before the prior indictment for the JFK theft. It was only a matter of time that this arrest was coming. People started cooperating. I think he knew it too.
I take that back ! I thought this was about the home invasions. Something totally new. Asaro has the home invasions hanging over his head as well still. This is new. The Gotti kid has yet to be sentenced for the Drug rap right? He is fucked He will be gone for at least 20yrs
Gotti got sentenced to 8 years on the drug case.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Rocco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 am
Rocco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:38 am
tmarotta wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am Great find buddy. I am sure we can all agree that the Feds were pissed that he walked in that last trial, and they really want to put him away for the rest of his life. Everyone on the forum probably expected him to get indicted at some point.
He was actually in their cross hairs for the home invasions way before the prior indictment for the JFK theft. It was only a matter of time that this arrest was coming. People started cooperating. I think he knew it too.
I take that back ! I thought this was about the home invasions. Something totally new. Asaro has the home invasions hanging over his head as well still. This is new. The Gotti kid has yet to be sentenced for the Drug rap right? He is fucked He will be gone for at least 20yrs

the indictment had some home invasions. not sure if the same ones
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Bdon
Prospect

Post by Bdon »

rayray wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:05 pm So this Gotti is not an Agnello, correct?
This is Peter Gotti's kid not an Agnello
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

the feds even using there facebook and instagram to go after them LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:50 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 am https://www.facebook.com/michael.guidici

Looks like the guy that did the robbery with Gotti?
You know at least 2 of the bank robbery folks will eventually cooperate if they haven't started already. AS well as GOtti's Girlfriend. He will go down on the Bank charges if he doesn't cooperate. That kid wont get out of jail for another 15yrs if he is lucky.
why wasnt the person who ordered the car burning charged? could they be cooperating? he was also spouse to be in on the bank robbery

also not these crimes all happened in 2012, the feds has a wired CI anyone know who this was ?

Asaro is a long-time and powerful member of the Bonanno crime family.
Multiple cooperating witnesses have confirmed Asaro’s membership in the Bonanno crime
family for decades. For example, according to a cooperating witness (“CW-1”),3
Asaro was
inducted into the Bonanno family more than 30 years ago. CW-1 has advised that Asaro first
held the position of captain in the 1990s, but a few years later lost the position (while
remaining an inducted member). CW-1 has advised that in late 2012 or early 2013, Asaro
was reinstated as a captain and became a member of the administration of the Bonanno
family – i.e., a high-ranking member of the family who participated in making decisions and
resolving disputes for the family.
Asaro’s leadership position in the Bonanno family has been corroborated by
his own consensually recorded statements. For example, on August 21, 2012, Asaro stated to
CW-1, in substance and in part, “I’m a fucking friend [made member of LCN] thirty-seven
fucking years, a wiseguy. Cocksuckers never did shit what I done in my fucking life.” In
another consensual recording on August 25, 2012, Asaro confirmed to CW-1, in substance
and in part, that Asaro was recently promoted to “skipper [captain]” and was on “the panel”
or the “commission” running the Bonanno family. Asaro’s continued association with LCN
is evidenced by his attendance at a December 21, 2015 Christmas Party held at a restaurant
in Little Italy and attended by made members and associates of the Genovese crime family

CW-1 pled guilty to racketeering conspiracy, including predicate acts of Hobbs Act
robbery and illegal gambling, pursuant to a cooperation agreement in the Eastern District of
New York. CW-1’s prior crimes include insurance fraud. CW-1 is cooperating in the hope
of obtaining leniency in sentencing. CW-1’s information has been corroborated by
surveillances, as well as the testimony of other cooperating witnesses, consensual recordings,
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

^ could the CW be his cousin? gaspare valenti?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

I think it might be Valenti. He pleaded guilty to racketeering and armed robbery. Also the timeline fits in that Valenti was wearing a wire during the period that the arson occurred.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 pm ^ could the CW be his cousin? gaspare valenti?
good call that seems very likely
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm Looks like Gotti went toward the Bonanno's instead of following the rest of his ancestors into the Gambino Family. Interesting, And this case is five years old, according to the Daily News article, not the case itself, but the incident, which could mean, like Chichi said, Lovaglio delivered this to the feds. If this is all he had, he's in trouble, from a witness standpoint.

Wow that's a switch, kind of nice, thanks Old Blue Eyes Club or should I just call you Sinatra. Are you Sinatra Club on the other forum? I saw you posting what I wrote on here if in fact it is you. No biggie. But I'd rather you just keep what I post in this forum. Thank you. :)

The only reason I know about Altadonna's is because I ate there a couple years ago. But it was changed to Aldo's. My friend took me there for a slice cuz I was starving after my flight. He introduced me to Aldo and while the men talked in the kitchen I sat down at the table to eat my pizza. Then, my friend told me how Gotti used to come in through the other entrance and sit at his table and hold court. Jr too.

Good thing Capeci mentions Altadonna or nobody would believe me with my "fresh street talk". Ha ha
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Any reason why this gotti kid would be with on the bonnanos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 am the feds even using there facebook and instagram to go after them LOL
Do you have a link to this file? Is it the indictment?

Thanks
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

AG777 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 pm
OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm Looks like Gotti went toward the Bonanno's instead of following the rest of his ancestors into the Gambino Family. Interesting, And this case is five years old, according to the Daily News article, not the case itself, but the incident, which could mean, like Chichi said, Lovaglio delivered this to the feds. If this is all he had, he's in trouble, from a witness standpoint.

Wow that's a switch, kind of nice, thanks Old Blue Eyes Club or should I just call you Sinatra. Are you Sinatra Club on the other forum? I saw you posting what I wrote on here if in fact it is you. No biggie. But I'd rather you just keep what I post in this forum. Thank you. :)

The only reason I know about Altadonna's is because I ate there a couple years ago. But it was changed to Aldo's. My friend took me there for a slice cuz I was starving after my flight. He introduced me to Aldo and while the men talked in the kitchen I sat down at the table to eat my pizza. Then, my friend told me how Gotti used to come in through the other entrance and sit at his table and hold court. Jr too.

Good thing Capeci mentions Altadonna or nobody would believe me with my "fresh street talk". Ha ha

Yup. And if you're referring to me mentioning the Gotti holding court in an unnamed restaurant owned by a Bonanno guy, that was me as well. My apologies.

And I'm assuming that has to be John Gotti's instagram? (The facebook status screens that are on the last page.) If so, that guy is seriously ignorant.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:20 am
AG777 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Yup. And if you're referring to me mentioning the Gotti holding court in an unnamed restaurant owned by a Bonanno guy, that was me as well. My apologies.

And I'm assuming that has to be John Gotti's instagram? (The facebook status screens that are on the last page.) If so, that guy is seriously ignorant.
Yeah its his instagram I guess the feds were watching it. Those were actucally introduced as evidence lol
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Thats nuts, how stupid could you be, especially with his last name. Even he weren't a criminal he'd have to assume that SOMEONE was watching, just because of who his family is.