Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 am If you had originally said Spagnolo was shaking down a video poker company - and not a lodge the company's machines were placed in - that would have been closer to the truth. Anyway, technically it can be charged as extortion of protection payments. I'm simply saying that it was mutually beneficial because the company did have the mob supporting them against a rival company.
so when spaganolo who the moose lodge manager knows is a wiseguy meets him ? what is that ? HE is telling him the machines stay , its a implied threat and the guy kept the old machines. At this point he is shaking down the moose lodge because they cant change machines. He still gets his money from the machines there.

I agree the vending company got what they paid for they are not victims here.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 am If you had originally said Spagnolo was shaking down a video poker company - and not a lodge the company's machines were placed in - that would have been closer to the truth. Anyway, technically it can be charged as extortion of protection payments. I'm simply saying that it was mutually beneficial because the company did have the mob supporting them against a rival company.
so when spaganolo who the moose lodge manager knows is a wiseguy meets him ? what is that ? HE is telling him the machines stay , its a implied threat and the guy kept the old machines. At this point he is shaking down the moose lodge because they cant change machines. He still gets his money from the machines there.

The usual arrangement is that the place the machines are put in split the money with the machine owners. The lodge manager was likely getting a cut. He only wanted to put the other machines there because they were newer.

In any event, while I'm not sure what cheech knew about the case before this discussion started, it seemed like he was saying the mob simply walked into the lodge a demanded protection money or something.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 am
Eddie mush wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:37 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 am
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 am they r still involved in shaking down bookies and underground card rooms in certain neighborhoods
sounds lucrative
May not bring in millions but if i was a 70 something year old wise guy i wud rather have 5-6 guys giving. Me a Gnote A month than go get a job a market basket . Alot of these guys dont have millions stashed away like the Ny guyd snd need to keep earning .

my point was no one is going to war cause there is nothing to go to war over. and there isnt.
Never sAid "war". No1 is going to war anymore anywhere in the US not worth it. Those days are over. I just meant could be allt of disagreements over who gets what and alot of guys just start doing there own thing .
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 am
Stroccos wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am

The usual arrangement is that the place the machines are put in split the money with the machine owners. The lodge manager was likely getting a cut. He only wanted to put the other machines there because they were newer.

In any event, while I'm not sure what cheech knew about the case before this discussion started, it seemed like he was saying the mob simply walked into the lodge a demanded protection money or something.
I knew exactly what happened and however you look at it, its a shake down. you're arguing semantics.
Last edited by Cheech on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Eddie mush wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:35 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 am
Eddie mush wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:37 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 am
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 am they r still involved in shaking down bookies and underground card rooms in certain neighborhoods
sounds lucrative
May not bring in millions but if i was a 70 something year old wise guy i wud rather have 5-6 guys giving. Me a Gnote A month than go get a job a market basket . Alot of these guys dont have millions stashed away like the Ny guyd snd need to keep earning .

my point was no one is going to war cause there is nothing to go to war over. and there isnt.
Never sAid "war". No1 is going to war anymore anywhere in the US not worth it. Those days are over. I just meant could be allt of disagreements over who gets what and alot of guys just start doing there own thing .
I shouldn't have said war. I don't believe there will be a power struggle as you put it.
Eddie mush wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:30 am Spucky is Home . We now have the last 3 acting bosses all on street . Could be. A power struggle

http://gangsterreport.com/boston-mobste ... -beantown/
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

stroccos is right on, stumbled upon dopes talking on a phone, called a few other idiots In front of a grand jury, sprink Italian dressing on it, and we have a mob extortion case...that being said...no war, there is nothing to kill over, even argue over..eat the scraps thrown to each of you, and call it a day
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

tJ do u think these guys eevn work togethet anymore or is everyone a independent contarctor these days ??
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

id like to know the answer to that as well.

id think they were working together since they had a hierarchy. but since they all got out id like to know if they work together still
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Sorry for delay...short answer..no I dont..long answer..different guys get along and would do things together , but not in a criminal enterprise way, very loose..for the most part they get along, ..for the most part
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Tj u seem to have a good handle on tbis family.

Let me ask u this Y did they let the ranks dwindle son much . ?? I am 48 and grew up in eastie . 25-30 there were some good prospects on the street . I can think of one crew of kids especially thst were good earners . Had tbere hands in everything . Sports , card games , drugs abd wen a couple them got popped 4 drugs they did there time . But no1 eevr took them under there wing snd now 20 years lata the family is hurting
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

you know eddie..ok..you grew up in eastie, at the age when things got pretty heavy...you had salemme installed as boss..you had a strong group of your neighbors who didnt appreciate that..you had a another group of your neighbors that did...things got ugly, people lost kids for no reason at all, and it blew up from there..that being said, dust settle in late 90s, a strong part of salemmes side are rats, then he rats...and i guess those kids or a few of them would most likely say .."why bother"...i figure i know who you are talking about, or at least some of them, some of their family members did well, risk no longer became worth the reward....then, some of your other neighbors came home after long stretches, with not much on the table, the stink of mark being bad, which he caused a ton of the bad blood..its just not the same world as it was...dont get me wrong, im sure these is a few bucks on the street, but you can sell aluminun siding..or work the door for nick varano..and make a few bucks too..lol you like that reference im sure...
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Hahaha i definitely do . God bless nick he is doing well . Setting up a empire for his kids .
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Chucky wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 am I always figured that Robert Carrozza Jr could be one, he was pretty tight with the Philly guys. Anastasia reported in Gangland last year that Borgesi was still traveling up to Boston to meet with their guys up there.
Law enforcement is tracking the action and has made note of his trips to Florida and Boston where Merlino and company planted a flag in the late 1990s and where several mob associates loyal to the Philadelphia organization are still out and about.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1836
Eddie and Tj, what do you guys make of this? Pretty crazy for philly to just set up up shop in Boston like that don't you two think?......Soliai
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

was there any NE members in the east coast lcn enterprise case?

i believe Massachusetts was involved.... could be wrong tho
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm was there any NE members in the east coast lcn enterprise case?

i believe Massachusetts was involved.... could be wrong tho
Genovese capo Eugene Onofrio ran two crews, one in Mulberry St. and one in Springfield, Massachusetts. Jeffrey Cassano, the undercover agent whom John Rubeo introduced as a 'friend from high school,' eventually became Onofrio's everyday driver and drove him around Manhattan, Darien (Connecticut), and Springfield, Connecticut to handle bookmaking chores and the like. Some Genovese guys under Onofrio were arrested in Springfield, not sure on names though.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com