Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by JeremyTheJew »

who are the three street bosses out?
cheeze dinunzio, spagnolo (??) maybe?

anyone see the Boston mob movie By The Gun?? its like 2016 . i liked it.

it suprises me Boston doesnt have a youth wanting to be LCN. is any irish mob there at all?

Bobby carrozza was in the war in the 90s too i believe?.interesting if hes still active
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Can Boston be conpared to Buffalo?
on BB they got 2 eight page threads on buffalo existing. id think Boston/NE would be in better shape. but it seems like the Boston posters are the only posters that will admit the local mafia is almost extinct.

EVEN KC has ppl questioning sometomes.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
the chin 123
On Record

Post by the chin 123 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm who are the three street bosses out?

it suprises me Boston doesnt have a youth wanting to be LCN. is any irish mob there at all?

Bobby carrozza was in the war in the 90s too i believe?.interesting if hes still active
i will watch it
thanks jeremy.
johngotti2018
On Record

Post by johngotti2018 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:21 pm Can Boston be conpared to Buffalo?
on BB they got 2 eight page threads on buffalo existing. id think Boston/NE would be in better shape. but it seems like the Boston posters are the only posters that will admit the local mafia is almost extinct.

EVEN KC has ppl questioning sometomes.
Buffalo is dead while patriarcas had men in boston,providence and the near states,so no.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

johngotti2018 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 am
Buffalo is dead
We don't know the real deal when it comes to Buffalo. It's clear from the Bonanno/Canada bust that there are still active Buffalo family members but how many and the extent of their power is unknown. That whole area around Hamilton/Toronto which was traditionally Buffalo family territory seems like very fertile ground.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Luca Brasi wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 am
TJ wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:36 pm been in maine for a while, is in town a few days a week, resides in southern maine
Any reason for the move to Maine?
Maine is/was now the second home to alot of the guys still around for 6 mths more. Bobby Carrozza aka Russo, Dennis Lepore, Benny Decristoforo, big bookie, Paulie matterse and his brother Biggie were up there for awhile years back. They owned a nightclub, deli in Portland, still have interests in a roast beef joint on the beach up there. Got backing from Boston. We were running book, football cards, card games, So basically East Boston is very well represented up there. Its an open area. Great area to live. See what people tend to say about the family os its going to nothing quickly, but the thing about Boston especially, is there are a ton of associates that are bringing in some serious numbers. Im not saying it's 1965 but you have a solid top crew of guys that deserves more credit.

Take care,

Luca

Great info luca . Good 2 have anothet boston poster on the board
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm who are the three street bosses out?

The third one is Anthony DiNunzio.
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

Frank wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:55 am

The third one is Anthony DiNunzio.
Now to answer what is left of the Irish crew, you always hear about the Hogans in Soithie etc. But its not organized anything like it was but you have guys who basically still do their particular thing were around back when Howie was is in charge. You have guys like Joey Yeradi who seems to get pinched 3 times a year, a close associate of his Joe Gialanella, huge bookie north of Boston. Arthur Gianelli before he went away. Ricky Sperlinga before he passed back in 06 I believe. The son of one of the greatest street guys to come out of my area Sal, who was killed back in 80 or so. Phil Pop out of Revere. Joe Trevisani, who wasn't big in the last decade of his life but was trusted by everyone who knew him. Did a fews years in Danbury on Contempt with my old man. The Tzannos brothers who were feared and even in their golden yrs still are tough MF's out of Winthrop but after Greg's bust in 03, hasn't had much except the usual go toos. All of thesw guys are closely associated with the Italians in town, Revere, East Boston. What is left of it really doesn't have many Irish surnames included, but back in thw hey day came up under some of the most feared guys around. Hope this helps,

Take care,

Luca
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Wow , what names in that post, luca..joey y away again as usually , one of the dumbest sharp guys i know..sperlinga the old man, i can remember.him when i was nine, great man , fuckin shame..liked ricky, he lost a battle.too many lose..phil pop, mans man, questionable friends before his pinch, hence the pinch..joe t, wow, poor guy couldn't get outnof his own way in the end..spankie drives for carmine
...i like them both the brothers, but...i think their rep a little bit over inflated...great post....bobby and ants mom owned buildings in restauranta in old orchard that they sold 2 yeara ago..but yes there was some money invested in maine..its not what billy is doing tho..hea just smartly staying away
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Benny too, forgot to comment on him, gentleman..biggie and paul, all of them...arthur i liked, but minor interaction many didnt, dennis is dennis, he was witg your old man in danbury too im sure.
As well as LH..who.now.may have a headache...
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

TJ wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:17 pm Benny too, forgot to comment on him, gentleman..biggie and paul, all of them...arthur i liked, but minor interaction many didnt, dennis is dennis, he was witg your old man in danbury too im sure.
As well as LH..who.now.may have a headache...
Hey T,

You talking about Jr Hill? Ya, my old man was in on contempt, a few yrs prior Paulie Mat got ratted out and got the 2nd Degree murder for that security guard. Tello's I believe. This was when I was real young. I have a funny story about Arthur. Ill write it later. He was a cash cow for Pop etc. When we sat down after they all got pinched Pop told us that their were 34 CI, grand jury testimony etc. in his paperwork. Talk about losing sight for a minute. That fuck sports guy Castingnetti being one of the bigger ones. I was collecting a loan onetime from him, he's paying $250 a week off of $5k, we would set a time and place to get me the envelope and Id be on my to the north shore and call: he'd be like oh Im in NY at a card show. Fucking POS. Anyways I was always around Mens men. Brought up rite. Take care,

Luca
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

Also T,

Jr Hill and his old man are/were some of the guys who were never written about but are gentleman you dont want looking for you if you owe...haha Toughest guy Ive ever met. By far... Growing up they used to scare the living shit out me. When they were all on Danbury, he used to tell me he would have to put toliet paper in his ears while working thw kitchen because Joe T wouldnt shut up. He had bad OCD and thats what took him out at the end. Another of the great street guys who Id be serving drinks too at the old RBA at 17 yrs old listening to the stories. Taught me just as much as my old man about thw life. Take care,

Luca
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I’m sure u served me, I’m a lot younger tho, . Joe got pancreatic I believe..yes hill, they cancelled the proceedings for now but for them to bring shit up 25 years later not good...hills old buddy GP one of those..he testified in a state gj years before and phil let him stay around, learned the hardway.. castignetti, weasel..yet gets to sell autographs at the fights every April, strange world we live in..joe def didn’t shut up, hence Dennis and he weren’tt fond of each other in there...contempt.? Other than joe I don’t remember many guys away on contempt..Raso, butt not around those guys and his kids would be older than you. .your father a good man if he did a contempt...there was a young kid on contempt as well
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Not hills old buddy, Phil’s old buddy GP
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

TJ wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 pm I’m sure u served me, I’m a lot younger tho, . Joe got pancreatic I believe..yes hill, they cancelled the proceedings for now but for them to bring shit up 25 years later not good...hills old buddy GP one of those..he testified in a state gj years before and phil let him stay around, learned the hardway.. castignetti, weasel..yet gets to sell autographs at the fights every April, strange world we live in..joe def didn’t shut up, hence Dennis and he weren’tt fond of each other in there...contempt.? Other than joe I don’t remember many guys away on contempt..Raso, butt not around those guys and his kids would be older than you. .your father a good man if he did a contempt...there was a young kid on contempt as well
Ya T,

All the Raso's are alot older. My old man was there for lying to Grand jury. He was originally in for an extortion before I was born. Around 89-90, i was in 3rd grade or so. Busted balls and for about 6 mths put him on the magical mystery tour. He never talked about it until recently. They wanted my uncle for something. Joe T was in for the VF case. He always talked about it. Take care,

Luca