Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by dixiemafia »

Eddie mush wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:21 pm http://aboutthemafia.com/tag/frank-marrapese

I have a tough time believing this is the hierarchy but figured i wud post it anyways . If prov has 10 guys left 2 r on administration. Dosent make sense

Any1 else have any info ??
To be fair most of those in Providence that are still alive are pretty well known in the family so I could understand that, but after they die off we'll probably never see anything else in Federal Hill.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

SP billy Angelesco

Jcb, over the years Medford, Somerville, revere etc,..he hasn’t left the rackets so to speak..but he don’t live in the area , doesn’t mean he don’t visit, but he doesn’t live done here...at one time around Costa, I would never suggest he was under him tho..whateve4 his relationship was them, it certainly isn’t the same today...Greg ain’t billy, or like billy..billy..matches to his own drum
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Here is a little story i heard ova weekend show how much times have changed in boston

A shy loaned a guy $10 K guy makes his payment every wk for 4 months then starts going bad . After bout 2 more months the shy leaning on him and trying ro play nice guy the guy says i am broke leave me alone or i go 2 cops .

Shy takes it on chin cause he dont wanna do time over $10 dimes . That would have never ever happened 30 years ago . The life is tough now better off working a square job and sleeping good
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:44 pm Here is a little story i heard ova weekend show how much times have changed in boston

A shy loaned a guy $10 K guy makes his payment every wk for 4 months then starts going bad . After bout 2 more months the shy leaning on him and trying ro play nice guy the guy says i am broke leave me alone or i go 2 cops .

Shy takes it on chin cause he dont wanna do time over $10 dimes . That would have never ever happened 30 years ago . The life is tough now better off working a square job and sleeping good
Hmmm. Even if this shy can afford the loss, and even with times being what they are, that surprises me. Not only is he allowing this guy to beat him for $10k, he's making himself look weak and like an easy mark. He can put the guy on a very easy and relaxed repayment plan, assuming the guy isn't lying about being broke. Or, at the very least, he can make sure he has a solid alibi while having some guys give the borrower a beating. If only to send a message. Sounds like he's in the wrong business. Sure, he should have picked a law abiding career. But if you're going to be a loanshark, you can't afford to do it half-assed.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

The story has alot more details was just giving u the cliff notes. This guy has been a shark as long as I remember. He is probably pushing 80 now . I am positive years ago the borrower wud have got his head split from this guy he use to do his own work very tough man .

Was just showing u guys how much times have changed and y street life has become such a grind . Wasnt lookong for alternative solutions
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I wouldn't say that problem is just a Boston problem though.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Now we have the last 3 acting bosses all on the street again . Cd , Ad and ss . Will these 3 guys all take the 3 top spots or will a couple of them have to take a step back to being a captain ??
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:00 pm SP billy Angelesco

Jcb, over the years Medford, Somerville, revere etc,..he hasn’t left the rackets so to speak..but he don’t live in the area , doesn’t mean he don’t visit, but he doesn’t live done here...at one time around Costa, I would never suggest he was under him tho..whateve4 his relationship was them, it certainly isn’t the same today...Greg ain’t billy, or like billy..billy..matches to his own drum
He move out of state?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

been in maine for a while, is in town a few days a week, resides in southern maine
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:36 pm been in maine for a while, is in town a few days a week, resides in southern maine
Any reason for the move to Maine?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

http://wpri.com/2018/02/01/informant-re ... d-slaying/

Posted this in charts by accident here u go decent read
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:12 am Now we have the last 3 acting bosses all on the street again . Cd , Ad and ss . Will these 3 guys all take the 3 top spots or will a couple of them have to take a step back to being a captain ??
I personally don't believe the family even has a structure any longer. Remnants who will be doing their own thing at most

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:07 pm http://wpri.com/2018/02/01/informant-re ... d-slaying/

Posted this in charts by accident here u go decent read
Lato is fucked...DeLuca bringing down the house.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Luca Brasi
On Record

Post by Luca Brasi »

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 am
TJ wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:36 pm been in maine for a while, is in town a few days a week, resides in southern maine
Any reason for the move to Maine?
Maine is/was now the second home to alot of the guys still around for 6 mths more. Bobby Carrozza aka Russo, Dennis Lepore, Benny Decristoforo, big bookie, Paulie matterse and his brother Biggie were up there for awhile years back. They owned a nightclub, deli in Portland, still have interests in a roast beef joint on the beach up there. Got backing from Boston. We were running book, football cards, card games, So basically East Boston is very well represented up there. Its an open area. Great area to live. See what people tend to say about the family os its going to nothing quickly, but the thing about Boston especially, is there are a ton of associates that are bringing in some serious numbers. Im not saying it's 1965 but you have a solid top crew of guys that deserves more credit.

Take care,

Luca