Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Italianheritage
Straightened out

Re: Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Post by Italianheritage »

Tag wrote:
Italianheritage wrote: OK I respectfully disagree. But I'm not going to say more since it might just lead to a disagreement/argument.

I'm sorry for writing that stuff about you.
You and your apology can go fuck yourself now.
If you want to hold a grudge that's your problem.

You're a typical bully/random internet troll, you love to flame/troll people; but then get very thin skinned, and can't take any sort of criticism about yourself, or that something you posted is not correct. :roll:
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Italianheritage wrote:
Tag wrote:
Italianheritage wrote: OK I respectfully disagree. But I'm not going to say more since it might just lead to a disagreement/argument.

I'm sorry for writing that stuff about you.
You and your apology can go fuck yourself now.
If you want to hold a grudge that's your problem.

You're a typical bully/random internet troll, you love to flame/troll people; but then get very thin skinned, and can't take any sort of criticism about yourself, or that something you posted is not correct. :roll:
I guess when someone has 4 handles going at any given time, like you do, you can be anything you want to be.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Post by Italianheritage »

Tag wrote:
I guess when someone has 4 handles going at any given time, like you do, you can be anything you want to be.
Nice try. I only use this name.

The previous post where you claimed that everyone that's Sicilian can trace their ancestry or heritage to someone in the mafia is not true at all.

Some Sicilian people are related to people who are/were in the mob; but the majority are not related, don't like the mafia, and want nothing to do with the any of the Italian mafias.

This is why I know you're nothing but a random internet troll/mafia fangirl who has watched the godfather movies, and goodfellas too many times and believes the BS myths about the Italian mafias from those films. :lol:
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

If I'm so random, why do you and your alter ego, Dr Twink, follow my posts around GBB, bumping my old posts that are years old sometimes?

So what is it...You're too ashamed to admit that you're half a fag like your alter ego, Dr Twink?

Please, why don't you get back to me when you're post-op because I think the hormones are fucking with your brain.

L-O-L-A Looolaaaa
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Tag wrote:If I'm so random, why do you and your alter ego, Dr Twink, follow my posts around GBB, bumping my old posts that are years old sometimes?

So what is it...You're too ashamed to admit that you're half a fag like your alter ego, Dr Twink?

Please, why don't you get back to me when you're post-op because I think the hormones are fucking with your brain.

L-O-L-A Looolaaaa
In the words of the great Garibaldi...

If Giuseppe Musolino, Andrea Romeo, Ferdinando Masprizzi and La Marmola were around today, they'd hold him down and each take turns taking a shit on his face after eating Calabrian string bean soup.
Last edited by Angelo Santino on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Very clever, Christie :lol:.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

What's clever about it? I'm a self-described historian who reads wikipedia and watches the history channel and regurgitates that shit on here, everyone knows that.

Lucky Luciano formed the commission in May 1931, but new-found evidence indicates he only wanted to have a circle-jerk with Don Vincenzu, Don Priddu, Tommy and Don Peppinu but that Castellammarese cunt likes only boys under 17 and told Charley Lucky "no." Fuckin dizgraziata.