Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Post by Angelo Santino »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tod7Ct9_icE

A few takeaways: In the recording in Europe as well as here, there is mention of 7 generations or swearing to the 7 generations. The three Spanish Knights, Scientific tree.

The Picciotteria has been said to have begun in the 1870's but there's evidence we've found that seems to indicate that it goes back farther, possibly to the early 1800's. Still looking into it, but that time period could span 7 generations to now, so there might be something to that.
Tag
Straightened out

Re: Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Post by Tag »

That's true, they pay tribute to Garibaldi, Mazzini and La Marmora.
Mukremin
Straightened out

Post by Mukremin »

Thanks for sharing. Interesting.

Would give anything for a real induction ceremony from one of the New York families. I mean real, video or at the least a wiretap.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Would be interesting to compare what Valachi, Fratianno, Gravano, D'Arco, Caramandi and Tumac's initiation precedings. They all more or less correlate. "The affairs of the Family are open. The affairs of the Family are closed."

'Ndranghetisti have ceremonies for different ranks, each fuori comes with another ceremony that (is reported) to be individual to that rank alone: picciotto, di sgarro, camorrsita, santista all the way up.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Recorded 'Ndrangheta cell meeting in Frauenfeld... You'll notice very similar lingo with the recorded ceremony video above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjXm4M3df90
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

This link includes an English translation of the ceremony and explains connections to the Illuminati
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2014/1 ... -of-crime/
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Better one. Thanks!

That, looks to me, like it involved the 3rd level of membership- Santista. They make many references to that fuori set.

Onorata Circolo and the Sacred Circle appear to be the same thing, which is when all cell members are in attendance at a reunion, like the Switzerland video above. Notice how the boss asked if all the members were up to date on their dues.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Post by Italianheritage »

Tag wrote:That's true, they pay tribute to Garibaldi, Mazzini and La Marmora.
Yes they too all were thieves, killed people, and like the Italian mafias Southern Italian people hate them.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I seen a reference to Mazzini from the Calabresi in 1910 I believe. These guys were advocating for the a united Italian liberal Republic. In the 1850's, liberals were incarcerated en masse into the former Bourbon prison system and allegedly, the Camorra provided free protection to liberal political prisoners. It should be noted that in Calabria there was a large lefist movement during the Risorgimento called the Urbane movement, from the same area as where the current ndrangheta hails from today. What interesting is the symbolism involved here.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Italianheritage wrote:
Yes they too all were thieves, killed people, and like the Italian mafias Southern Italian people hate them.
Southern Italians hate who? I read this 5 times and still don't understand exactly what you're saying.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Tag wrote:
Italianheritage wrote:
Southern Italians hate who? I read this 5 times and still don't understand exactly what you're saying.
Because he's a fuckin idiot, he's just throwing shit out there: Merlino's a rat and on meth, Italians hate 19th century political activists. He's more annoying than a retard at the zoo, what else is there to understand?

In the words of Chris Moltisanti: "Contraraalyy", for some reason I don't know, liberal politicians and the ndrangheta and piccioteria that preceded it,go back to 1850 during the Risorgimento, in Reggio Calabria there was a major leftist movement called the urbane (same localities ndrangheta is today), many of its members (surnames Romeo, Musolino, Muratore, Morabito, Luppino, Crea and others) got locked up in the former Bourbon prison systerm where the camorra was in full throttle. The urbane movement that got locked up consisted of laborers, police, fondo managers, politicians and local mayors. The camorra, for some other reason, provided protection for free to liberal but not conservative politicians. When these guys got released in the 1870's, it's the same time you hear of the camorra spilling into Calabria. The ndrangheta is considered by professional experts to have descended from the Camorra. I don't have the answers, but it seems like there may be some symbolic liberal connection or sympathy, and given the 3 names who were part of the liberal unified Italy movement, those names being mentioned in 2014 is significant to the 'ndranghetisti culture. Anyone have any alternatives on this?? Tag, B, Bueller... Buellerrrrrr......

UPDATE: It would appear your 'ndrangheta from Catanzaro has an slight alternative take on where the three knights went, instead of one going to Sicily it was Abruzzo... The story is a fable but still.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Tag wrote:
Italianheritage wrote:
Southern Italian people hate Garibaldi, Mazzini La Marmora, and the Italian mafias.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Chris Christie wrote:
Because he's a fuckin idiot, he's just throwing shit out there: Merlino's a rat and on meth, Italians hate 19th century political activists. He's more annoying than a retard at the zoo, what else is there to understand?

In the words of Chris Moltisanti: "Contraraalyy", for some reason I don't know, liberal politicians and the ndrangheta and piccioteria that preceded it,go back to 1850 during the Risorgimento, in Reggio Calabria there was a major leftist movement called the urbane (same localities ndrangheta is today), many of its members (surnames Romeo, Musolino, Muratore, Morabito, Luppino, Crea and others) got locked up in the former Bourbon prison systerm where the camorra was in full throttle. The urbane movement that got locked up consisted of laborers, police, fondo managers, politicians and local mayors. The camorra, for some other reason, provided protection for free to liberal but not conservative politicians. When these guys got released in the 1870's, it's the same time you hear of the camorra spilling into Calabria. The ndrangheta is considered by professional experts to have descended from the Camorra. I don't have the answers, but it seems like there may be some symbolic liberal connection or sympathy, and given the 3 names who were part of the liberal unified Italy movement, those names being mentioned in 2014 is significant to the 'ndranghetisti culture. Anyone have any alternatives on this?? Tag, B, Bueller... Buellerrrrrr......

UPDATE: It would appear your 'ndrangheta from Catanzaro has an slight alternative take on where the three knights went, instead of one going to Sicily it was Abruzzo... The story is a fable but still.
If you think Southern Italians don't hate Garibaldi, Mazzini, and La Marmora you have not been paying attention, or studied any history; but that's not a surprise to me.

Nice copy pasta straight from a John Dickey book. :lol:
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Ok you win, Southern Italians walk around all day and say "Fucka Garabaldi," in fact it's considered dialect for "ciao" in some places. ;)
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

I guarantee you many italians don't give a crap about Garibaldi, Mazzini, and/or La Marmora, either way, to begin with, let alone hating on them.