Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Italianheritage
Straightened out

Re: Ndrangheta Initiation Video

Post by Italianheritage »

Tag wrote:I guarantee you many italians don't give a crap about Garibaldi, Mazzini, and/or La Marmora, either way, to begin with, let alone hating on them.
Yeah, like you're the spokesperson for most Italians. :lol: You go to Sicily, and have never really traveled around much of Italy in all regions: North, Central, and the South.

Many modern day Southern Italian people do dislike and hate Garibaldi, Mazzini, and La Marmora. It's very odd you're claiming otherwise since this is pretty well known, and even Southern Italian people in the past did not like them.

In mostly all of the regions of Southern Italy but especially Calabria, Puglia, Campania, Basilicata, and Sicly people consider Garibaldi, Mazzini, and La Marmora to be thieves, killers, and not people to be celebrated. Most Southern Italian people also really do not like the Italian mafias, or bigoted Northern Italians who don't like Southern Italians either.

I don't take your word on any of what you post as being factual since you're an American, and not Italian. This includes both being an American culturally, and being born and raised here in the United States. Plus you don't study history, politics, or Italian cultural/historical beliefs aside from the false myths you believe like:
"All Sicilian people are related to or can trace back their ancestry to someone who was in the mafia." :lol: which is not true at all, and only a mafia fangirl like you would believe this. :lol:

Roughly translating newspaper articles about the mafia is not studying history, politics, or Italian culture.

Your husband is Italian but he might as well be considered American now since he's been here for enough time. If you're only going by him and both of your families when it comes to the opinion that most Southern Italians both past and present don't care about Garibaldi, Mazzini, and La Marmora and don't hate them then you need to get out more.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Italianheritage wrote:
Tag wrote:I guarantee you many italians don't give a crap about Garibaldi, Mazzini, and/or La Marmora, either way, to begin with, let alone hating on them.
Yeah, like you're the spokesperson for most Italians. :lol: You go to Sicily, and have never really traveled around much of Italy in all regions: North, Central, and the South.

Many modern day Southern Italian people do dislike and hate Garibaldi, Mazzini, and La Marmora. It's very odd you're claiming otherwise since this is pretty well known, and even Southern Italian people in the past did not like them.

In mostly all of the regions of Southern Italy but especially Calabria, Puglia, Campania, Basilicata, and Sicly people consider Garibaldi, Mazzini, and La Marmora to be thieves, killers, and not people to be celebrated. Most Southern Italian people also really do not like the Italian mafias, or bigoted Northern Italians who don't like Southern Italians either.

I don't take your word on any of what you post as being factual since you're an American, and not Italian. This includes both being an American culturally, and being born and raised here in the United States. Plus you don't study history, politics, or Italian cultural/historical beliefs aside from the false myths you believe like:
"All Sicilian people are related to or can trace back their ancestry to someone who was in the mafia." :lol: which is not true at all, and only a mafia fangirl like you would believe this. :lol:

Roughly translating newspaper articles about the mafia is not studying history, politics, or Italian culture.

Your husband is Italian but he might as well be considered American now since he's been here for enough time.
Oh that's ripe coming from a Mexican Jerk Off such as yourself.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Chris Christie wrote:
Italianheritage wrote:

Your husband is Italian but he might as well be considered American now since he's been here for enough time.
Oh that's ripe coming from a Mexican Jerk Off such as yourself.
Who says I'm Mexican? I'm not. But I sure as shit don't need to prove it to a troll like you.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Lol. What the hell set this guy off on me? I'm the only one on here that's been halfway decent to you, Italian Heritage. Have at it though. Let's see how far you get.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Tag wrote:Lol. What the hell set this guy off on me? I'm the only one on here that's been halfway decent to you, Italian Heritage. Have at it though. Let's see how far you get.
You know more than him is what set him off. And you're Italian so you take for granted what he wants to be every day.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Chris Christie wrote:
Tag wrote:Lol. What the hell set this guy off on me? I'm the only one on here that's been halfway decent to you, Italian Heritage. Have at it though. Let's see how far you get.
You know more than him is what set him off. And you're Italian so you take for granted what he wants to be every day.
Nice try. I do happen to be Italian. But I don't need to prove it to a troll like you Chris Christie. What I posted about Southern Italians and how they dislike Garibaldi is true though.

All I meant is that Tag needs to look at things from multiple perspectives. FYI, I was not set off, angry, or flaming anyone.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Well you weren't exactly being kind, either. Throwing one of my old posts in my face, which wasn't even made on this board, btw. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know Italian history, I don't study it, either. So if you're right about Garibaldi, then that's fine. But when I said any Italian can trace their roots to someone in a mafia family, somewhere in history, I stand by that. Mafia fangirl? Hardly. I don't post in any threads beyond anything I know about. I don't read any threads beyond anything I know about.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Tag wrote:Well you weren't exactly being kind, either. Throwing one of my old posts in my face, which wasn't even made on this board, btw. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know Italian history, I don't study it, either. So if you're right about Garibaldi, then that's fine. But when I said any Italian can trace their roots to someone in a mafia family, somewhere in history, I stand by that. Mafia fangirl? Hardly. I don't post in any threads beyond anything I know about. I don't read any threads beyond anything I know about.
OK, why do you think everyone that's Italian can trace their ancestry to someone that's in the mob?

Some people are related to people who are/were in the mob but that does not mean everyone that's Italian is or that most people are.

The mafias have only been around for only 165 years give or take, if it was many centuries old, and spread all over Italy and not just Southern Italy I could see how that could be true.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

I'm really not interested in a debate about it. Sorry. And please don't try and play nice now after trying to take me down a notch just a few posts above.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Tag wrote:I'm really not interested in a debate about it. Sorry. And please don't try and play nice now after trying to take me down a notch just a few posts above.
OK. I'm not debating I just want to know why you think this?
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

Last edited by Chicago on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Italianheritage wrote:
Tag wrote:I'm really not interested in a debate about it. Sorry. And please don't try and play nice now after trying to take me down a notch just a few posts above.
Maybe not for entire of Italy, but for sure, Sicily. There are too many mafia families and the mafia is entrenched there, even today. It's impossible to trace your roots back to sicily and not have a mafia member in your family. I don't think it, it's true.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Chicago wrote:Some Italian people like Garibaldi, some dislike Garibaldi, and MOST Italians only care about their Family and don't give a flying fuck about Garibaldi.
Exactly, and that's what I'm saying. They are indifferent to this guy.
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Tag wrote:
Italianheritage wrote:
Maybe not for entire of Italy, but for sure, Sicily. There are too many mafia families and the mafia is entrenched there, even today. It's impossible to trace your roots back to sicily and not have a mafia member in your family. I don't think it, it's true.
OK I respectfully disagree. But I'm not going to say more since it might just lead to a disagreement/argument.

I'm sorry for writing that stuff about you.
Tag
Straightened out

Post by Tag »

Italianheritage wrote: OK I respectfully disagree. But I'm not going to say more since it might just lead to a disagreement/argument.

I'm sorry for writing that stuff about you.
You and your apology can go fuck yourself now.