Black Hand Forum and the "Wiki" page

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Black Hand Forum and the "Wiki" page

Post by HairyKnuckles »

I didn´t know where exctly to put this post so I put it in this section. Over on the old forum, there were talks about creating something like a "wiki page", directly linked and attached to this forum. On this "wiki page" certain members could post and edit the stories put up there. Solai, Is this still in the works, or have you abandoned the idea?
There you have it, never printed before.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Black Hand Forum and the "Wiki" page

Post by Lupara »

Soliai has been quiet about it. When making inquiries there is no response. I'll bet he's up to something which is why I'm driving in an armoured vehicle lately.
Sol
Admin

Re: Black Hand Forum and the "Wiki" page

Post by Sol »

HairyKnuckles wrote:I didn´t know where exctly to put this post so I put it in this section. Over on the old forum, there were talks about creating something like a "wiki page", directly linked and attached to this forum. On this "wiki page" certain members could post and edit the stories put up there. Solai, Is this still in the works, or have you abandoned the idea?
I've abandon it because not enough people showed enough interest. If anyone is interested go to the landing page www.theblackhand.club and you will find the wiki site.......Soliai