Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bcompola
Prospect

Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Post by bcompola »

Let me introduce myself my name is Brad. I am new to this forum. I moved to Cleveland about four years ago . My neighbor would fascinate me with his tales of the Cleveland mob. He wasn't A member or anything but the guy knew his stuff. I started looking around the net and discovered these forums. I am A noob, I mostly just read over at gangsterbb.net but anyway here I am.

We have Carmine Agnello. I was told at Gangsterbb That Agnello still was in play with the Gambino family. Yet everywhere I read, people say he was excommunicated from the family. Any insight?

what I gather this is the current Cleveland mob I am probably missing names. I caught some flake for my list over at the gangsterbb. Any insights.
Joe Iacobacci sr boss
Russel Papalardo undeboss
James Martino in jail
Nick Nardi apparently deceased
Eugene Ciasullo sr Captain
Eugene Ciasullo jr Acting captain fathers crew
Ralph Bucci
Ronald Lucarelli
Joseph Iacobacci jr
William Dileno
Sylvester Papalardo
Sam Sirna former Captain apparently deceased
Russel Masseta
Anthony Velotta
Phil Christopher
George Argie Captain
John Puntel
John Massimini
Alfred Laudato
Charles Columbo
Phillip Delmonti
William Denova
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Post by Ivan »

Out of that list, only Iacobacci and Papalardo are made for sure. Ciasullo might be made, I have heard conflicting reports on that. Ronald Carabbia is definitely made, but he's not on your list.

There are no "captains" and no structure.

Iacobacii was compelled by someone more powerful than him to stop styling himself as the "boss" about ten years ago. Papalardo was described by some as "the boss of what's left", but it's more accurate to just say he was the most powerful person still around. He's either completely or mostly retired from crime, depending on who you ask.

There are still mobsters in Cleveland and there always will be; the place is too big a market and too corrupt for organized crime to ignore. But the Cleveland Cosa Nostra family is defunct; only remnants remain.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bcompola wrote:Let me introduce myself my name is Brad. I am new to this forum. I moved to Cleveland about four years ago . My neighbor would fascinate me with his tales of the Cleveland mob. He wasn't A member or anything but the guy knew his stuff. I started looking around the net and discovered these forums. I am A noob, I mostly just read over at gangsterbb.net but anyway here I am.

We have Carmine Agnello. I was told at Gangsterbb That Agnello still was in play with the Gambino family. Yet everywhere I read, people say he was excommunicated from the family. Any insight?
when you pmed on the other site I told you agnello was in contact with some gambino members. I never said he was "in PLay" You seem to want to discredit me or something after I called you out for your false list. but lets move on.. This doesnt mean he was working with them in A criminal capitcty. these could simply be his friends and no scams were going on. I can only guess at this point . but he was woking in form with people in nyc.
He was in contact with Danny Fama associate ? also made guy frank randice who reports to captain anthony gurino a close gotti ally. Nobody on these sites seems to know if Fama is still in the fold with the gambinos . If he is then it could point to Agnello working with the gambinos. or just with Fama on his own. interesting to see how this unfolds
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Interesting to note that two of the made guys still alive were responsible for two of the most infamous bombings in Cleveland mob history: Carabbia flipped the switch on the bomb that killed Danny Greene, and IIRC Papalardo parked the bomb car that killed John Nardi (someone correct if I'm wrong on that last point).
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote:Interesting to note that two of the made guys still alive were responsible for two of the most infamous bombings in Cleveland mob history: Carabbia flipped the switch on the bomb that killed Danny Greene, and IIRC Papalardo parked the bomb car that killed John Nardi (someone correct if I'm wrong on that last point).
I belive that Papalardo was involved along with Curly Montana. Angenlo lonardo also thought this and testified to it. but it would make sense that russel Papalardo and John "curly" montana whacked Nardi. RJps father Studo and Uncle Sam Papalardo were partners with Curly Montana in A herion distrubtion ring. Whacking Nardi was A sure way to get made.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Stroccos do you know anything about that business where Iacobacci was told to step aside by Chicago or whoever?

I don't even know if that really happened, I've just heard it from various people. (I forgot to mention that I didn't know if it was true or not in my post above.)
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bcompola wrote:I caught some flake for my list over at the gangsterbb.
Probably due more to you saying the family had around 20 made guys. But a lot of us learned the hard way you can't take just any Internet list at face value.
All roads lead to New York.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote:Stroccos do you know anything about that business where Iacobacci was told to step aside by Chicago or whoever?

I don't even know if that really happened, I've just heard it from various people. (I forgot to mention that I didn't know if it was true or not in my post above.)
do you think the outfit has that type of pull. ? I dont believe he was told to step down. Loose will flat out tell you he is the boss of nothing. That he is retired. I still think he may have has his hands in a few pies , if so probably some gambling operation that he gets a taste of. the feds hammered the Cleveland mob hard in the early 2000's
bcompola
Prospect

Post by bcompola »

Wiseguy wrote:
bcompola wrote:I caught some flake for my list over at the gangsterbb.
Probably due more to you saying the family had around 20 made guys. But a lot of us learned the hard way you can't take just any Internet list at face value.
Possibly more then 20
bcompola
Prospect

Post by bcompola »

Ivan wrote:Out of that list, only Iacobacci and Papalardo are made for sure. Ciasullo might be made, I have heard conflicting reports on that. Ronald Carabbia is definitely made, but he's not on your list.

There are no "captains" and no structure.

Iacobacii was compelled by someone more powerful than him to stop styling himself as the "boss" about ten years ago. Papalardo was described by some as "the boss of what's left", but it's more accurate to just say he was the most powerful person still around. He's either completely or mostly retired from crime, depending on who you ask.

There are still mobsters in Cleveland and there always will be; the place is too big a market and too corrupt for organized crime to ignore. But the Cleveland Cosa Nostra family is defunct; only remnants remain.
I think your mistaken . I have been talking to several guys from little Italy. They're related to some of the current and deceased mobsters. I have been informed that Iacobacci + Papalardo both use there sons as proxies. Ciasullo has his son running his operations. They only trust blood like Tony Soprano with Christopher . Family is going strong with around 20 plus made members. Down to three capos. Sam Sirna was A captain until his death . Then Eugene Ciasullo Sr absorbed his crew.
Boss: Joseph Iacobacci
Underboss: Russel Papalardo
Captains : George Argie , Eugene Ciasullo Sr, Sylvester Papalardo
bcompola
Prospect

Post by bcompola »

Stroccos wrote:
bcompola wrote:Let me introduce myself my name is Brad. I am new to this forum. I moved to Cleveland about four years ago . My neighbor would fascinate me with his tales of the Cleveland mob. He wasn't A member or anything but the guy knew his stuff. I started looking around the net and discovered these forums. I am A noob, I mostly just read over at gangsterbb.net but anyway here I am.

when you pmed on the other site I told you agnello was in contact with some gambino members. I never said he was "in PLay" You seem to want to discredit me or something after I called you out for your false list. but lets move on.. This doesnt mean he was working with them in A criminal capitcty. these could simply be his friends and no scams were going on. I can only guess at this point . but he was woking in form with people in nyc.
He was in contact with Danny Fama associate ? also made guy frank randice who reports to captain anthony gurino a close gotti ally. Nobody on these sites seems to know if Fama is still in the fold with the gambinos . If he is then it could point to Agnello working with the gambinos. or just with Fama on his own. interesting to see how this unfolds
I have found no evidence in the newspaper articles about the case. Also nothing on Google. The list is the real deal. My sources tell me he was kicking upstairs to Sylvester Papalardo. If You can't handle the truth. I suggest you buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah Cleveland has slowly been rebuilding for a while now.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bcompola wrote:I think your mistaken . I have been talking to several guys from little Italy. They're related to some of the current and deceased mobsters. I have been informed that Iacobacci + Papalardo both use there sons as proxies. Ciasullo has his son running his operations. They only trust blood like Tony Soprano with Christopher . Family is going strong with around 20 plus made members. Down to three capos. Sam Sirna was A captain until his death . Then Eugene Ciasullo Sr absorbed his crew.
Boss: Joseph Iacobacci
Underboss: Russel Papalardo
Captains : George Argie , Eugene Ciasullo Sr, Sylvester Papalardo
You've gotta be a troll. Because you couldn't be more of a textbook example of a forum fraud if you tried. You've been talking to several guys from Little Italy? What did you do, go around and take a poll of the membership? Ask who was made and who wasn't? Ask what they are involved in at the moment? Do you have any clue how stupid that sounds?

On the other board and this one I was going to be patient with you because I thought you, as a self described newbie, just didn't know any better. But you seem intent on digging your heels in and continuing with the misinformation and bullshit. Maybe you really do believe it yourself. Every time I think we've seen the last of new guys like you, another pops up.

There is no formally structured LCN family left in Cleveland and hasn't been for some time. That's according to the FBI and every mob experts under the sun worth their salt. You can also look at the relative lack of mob cases there over the past 15 years or more. They have nowhere near 20 members still living.

If you're serious about studying the mob, you need to be ready to look at the facts objectively and not live in fantasy land.
All roads lead to New York.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

I was taught that you only learn when you listen ;)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

bcompola wrote:I have found no evidence in the newspaper articles about the case. Also nothing on Google. The list is the real deal. My sources tell me he was kicking upstairs to Sylvester Papalardo. If You can't handle the truth. I suggest you buckle up and enjoy the ride.
this ride might end up very short! :lol: