Soliai requested Forum Skin/Theme Poll.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Which skin do you prefer for the Black Hand?

You may select 1 option

View results

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Soliai requested Forum Skin/Theme Poll.

Post by Lupara »

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Graand Red you already have access to if you go to your settings.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Chris Christie wrote:
This is embarrasing. I already have it set as my skin. :oops: It seems to look a little bit different in the demo. Anyway I'm quite satisfied with this skin. It's my second favorite.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Lupara wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:
This is embarrasing. I already have it set as my skin. :oops: It seems to look a little bit different in the demo.
I set it to Graand Red initially but the red is too bright and combined with the black blocks it's not the easiest on my eyes so I went Prosilver and it's good for me.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Chris Christie wrote:I set it to Graand Red initially but the red is too bright and combined with the black blocks it's not the easiest on my eyes so I went Prosilver and it's good for me.
You could also tweak your display settings. Maybe your screen is set too bright. Btw, I recommend using f.lux, which dims your screen brightness in the evening making it better for your eyes and sleep.

https://justgetflux.com/
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Lupara wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:I set it to Graand Red initially but the red is too bright and combined with the black blocks it's not the easiest on my eyes so I went Prosilver and it's good for me.
You could also tweak your display settings. Maybe your screen is set too bright. Btw, I recommend using f.lux, which dims your screen brightness in the evening making it better for your eyes and sleep.

https://justgetflux.com/
I live in a warm climate and take full advantage. Most days the sun is on me and trying to read a black screen makes me sympathize for 90's year olds with cataracts. Of course I wasn't about to ask Soliai to change it up because I don't sit inside Starbucks, but enough people commented. I have ProSilver and I'm great with it. I think if it's gonna cost him anything to not even bother. There's three to choose from by default for forum users.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

The back theme is no longer the default theme, I changed it to pro silver, seem like its the most like theme.......Soliai
Italianheritage
Straightened out

Post by Italianheritage »

They all look very nice but I really like the first two prosilver, and tablecorner.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I would remove 'Skymiles Red' because it's almost the same as Graand Red. (I'm hoping you wouldn't remove Graand Red instead)

This is also a very nice skin which could replace Skymiles.

http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/ExtremeDark+Red
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Lupara wrote:I would remove 'Skymiles Red' because it's almost the same as Graand Red. (I'm hoping you wouldn't remove Graand Red instead)

Thats another black background, which no one seem to like. I don't think I will be adding another black background.......Soliai
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Soliai wrote:
Lupara wrote:I would remove 'Skymiles Red' because it's almost the same as Graand Red. (I'm hoping you wouldn't remove Graand Red instead)

Thats another black background, which no one seem to like. I don't think I will be adding another black background.......Soliai
That's why I suggested the second choice: white BG with black bars, so you can incorporate black into the theme. But honestly, it's quality over all, good posters like make the forum. So you're up on all counts. ;)
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Soliai wrote:

No problem. I will continue to use Graand Red anyway. As long as you don't remove that skin I will not a send a hit squad to Samoa.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Whatever one is the white one! :lol:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....