Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scagghiuni
Full Patched

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by scagghiuni »

i don't think the rizzuto clan is finished they are still there, leonardo rizzuto have men on the streets
who killed the brother of dejardin then?
the rizzuto's or the bonanno's
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by Lupara »

scagghiuni wrote:i don't think the rizzuto clan is finished they are still there, leonardo rizzuto have men on the streets
Officially the brother isn't killed yet but he probably is. The timing indicates that it's related to Raynald.

Now that his number 2 is going to be back on the streets soon things will likely heat up again. There is too much animosity between these groups for peace to be a probability.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I don't think the war is over either. With Jacques coming up missing and likely dead, it proves the killings are not going to stop any time soon.

And Mirarchi will be out around January of 18 (there or about) and things should definitely heat up there too. Can he stay alive? Will he start making moves again? Are the Rizzuto's after him?

Lots of questions and not enough answers
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by scagghiuni »

Lupara wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:39 am
scagghiuni wrote:i don't think the rizzuto clan is finished they are still there, leonardo rizzuto have men on the streets
Officially the brother isn't killed yet but he probably is. The timing indicates that it's related to Raynald.

Now that his number 2 is going to be back on the streets soon things will likely heat up again. There is too much animosity between these groups for peace to be a probability.
yes he's killed and it's a 'lupara bianca', it was the italian mafia and it is related to the montreal war
the war is not finished
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by Lupara »

scagghiuni wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:39 am

yes he's killed and it's a 'lupara bianca', it was the italian mafia and it is related to the montreal war
the war is not finished
Agreed
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Here is a follow-up in Operation Magot-Mastiff

Two low level accused pleaded guilty in drug trafficking charges.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justi ... ction_POS1
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

I'm thinking untaxed cigarettes are big business in New York City and around the state these days with the price of a pack around $10 and $7 of that is taxes, seems like there is a lot of money to be made.

Sons of former Montreal Mafia boss implicated in major RCMP drug bust

The son of former Montreal Mafia boss Paolo Violi was arrested Thursday and another is being sought under a Canada-wide arrest warrant in connection with a major weapons and drug bust, the RCMP announced Thursday.

Authorities seized six kilograms of fentanyl and carfentanil, one kilogram of heroin, more than 20 kilograms of cocaine, more than 250,000 tablets of controlled substances including methamphetamine, about 3 million cigarettes and several gaming machines, the force said. In total, nine men from southern Ontario with alleged ties to organized crime in the United States were arrested.

Read more: http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-n ... -drug-bust
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Loris Cavaliere, convicted of gangsterism earlier this year and sentenced to 34 months, will address Parole Board in order to obtain an early release.

Cavaliere, a criminal lawyer and counsel for the Rizzuto organization, was arrested in November 2015.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justi ... ration.php
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

What I continue not to understand is if Paolo Violi was acting boss of Montreal under Vic Cotroni and therefore a member of the Bonanza Family, but his kids are members of either the old Buffalo Family or the Luppino Family. Wasn't these Families or decinas rivals?? Sorry not Bonanza but Bonanno lol.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I wonder if Loris Cavaliere has to worry about a hit squad?
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

dixiemafia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:41 pm I wonder if Loris Cavaliere has to worry about a hit squad?
If I were him, I would be a bit :o worried, because as everyone knows he is an individual who knows tons of secrets on the Rizzuto family and the organization.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Frank wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am What I continue not to understand is if Paolo Violi was acting boss of Montreal under Vic Cotroni and therefore a member of the Bonanza Family, but his kids are members of either the old Buffalo Family or the Luppino Family. Wasn't these Families or decinas rivals?? Sorry not Bonanza but Bonanno lol.
Paolo Violi was a member of the Bonanno family, Vic Cotroni was his captain. His father in law was Giacomo Luppino who I'm pretty sure was a member of the Buffalo family so when Paolo and his brothers were murdered Giacomo Luppino takes in Paolo's children and eventually they also become members of the Buffalo family.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 pm
Frank wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am What I continue not to understand is if Paolo Violi was acting boss of Montreal under Vic Cotroni and therefore a member of the Bonanza Family, but his kids are members of either the old Buffalo Family or the Luppino Family. Wasn't these Families or decinas rivals?? Sorry not Bonanza but Bonanno lol.
Paolo Violi was a member of the Bonanno family, Vic Cotroni was his captain. His father in law was Giacomo Luppino who I'm pretty sure was a member of the Buffalo family so when Paolo and his brothers were murdered Giacomo Luppino takes in Paolo's children and eventually they also become members of the Buffalo family.
From the Magaddino tapes, it sounds like Violi was originally associated with Buffalo as well before he left Ontario for Montreal.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Thank you that clears up alot of the Violi history. Now wouldn't it make sense that the Violi children would have been responsible for the hits on the Rizzuto Family..
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Laurentian wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:51 pm
dixiemafia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:41 pm I wonder if Loris Cavaliere has to worry about a hit squad?
If I were him, I would be a bit :o worried, because as everyone knows he is an individual who knows tons of secrets on the Rizzuto family and the organization.
No joke. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes up "missing" as well. Like you said, he knows too much past and present and he never had to worry with Vito still alive. Now it's every man for himself.