Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Trafic de stupéfiants aux États-Unis : un frère du clan mafieux Scoppa arrêté à Montréal
https://www.journaldequebec.com/2024/01 ... a-montreal

Un des frères Scoppa arrêté et menacé d’extradition aux États-Unis
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... s-unis.php

The respective FBI and RCMP releases:

Federal Indictments Allege International Organized Crime Syndicate Imported and Exported Narcotics Across North America
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal- ... d-exported

$940,000 and 70 kg of cocaine seized thanks to successful collaboration between the RCMP and the FBI | Royal Canadian Mounted Police
https://www.grc-rcmp.gc.ca/en/news/2024 ... nd-the-fbi
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Feds charge 19 in drug trafficking scheme across U.S., Mexico and Canada
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/drug-traff ... epartment/
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

More information on that drug trafficking bust

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... ia-members
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

More about that bust and the ties to Mexican cartels and Montréal LCN.

https://www.borderlandbeat.com/2024/02/ ... twork.html
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Blunts wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:01 pm More about that bust and the ties to Mexican cartels and Montréal LCN.

Is this actually a mafia thing? Serious question...
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:44 am
Blunts wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:09 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:18 am
Blunts wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:01 pm More about that bust and the ties to Mexican cartels and Montréal LCN.

Did you read it? It almost entirely involves the Montréal mafia.

So serious question, did you read it or just the url?
Actually.... my guy..

1. Robert Scoppa is NOT a confirmed mafia member. With the Bonnanos, Sicily, OR Ndrangheta.... thats one..

2. He was last seen with Martin Robert in Colombia, who is currently embroiled in conflict WITH said mafia of Montreal... thats 2..

3. That gives question as to which criminal organization is ACTUALLY coordinating the shipments... which brings me to 4.....

4. The indictment originated in the States, LA, specifically, unless I read wrong...not Montréal or Toronto...

5. Most of these guys are Mexicans, the supplier was said to based in Guadalajara...

6. Did you even SEE the name of the guy named as the " organizer- coordinating manager"? The guy charged with operating a CCE?

He's, if I'm not mistaken...Indian. Gumramrit Sihdu is his name. Alias.." King".

You asked me if I read it... Did you stop at all the mafia shit they included in the article and miss THIS? Or did I read this incorrectly?

Guramrit Sidhu, also known as "King," is alleged to have orchestrated the trafficking and exportation of large-scale quantities of controlled substances to Canada working with several co-defendants described as suppliers. Estrada said one of the indictments says Sidhu allegedly purchased kilograms of methamphetamine from suppliers in Mexico and Los Angeles.

“He then operated a network of truck drivers. They would use long-haul semi-trucks to move those drugs up through the United States and into Canada,” Estrada said.

Sidhu is charged with one count of engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise. According to the indictment, Sidhu occupied the position of organizer, supervisor, and manager, and in this role obtained substantial income and resources.

Ivan Gravel Gonzalez, a Canadian, is alleged to be part of Sidhu’s exportation team based in the United States.

Now look, I'm not saying Scoppa wasn't possibly supplying mafia clans. What I'm saying is... why are they presenting this like it's a MAFIA OPERATION. It's not...at least it doesn't look like it to me...
Forgive my ignorance on this matter. But, I recall some time ago there was a younger group of criminals in Canada referred to as the "Wolf Pack" and they seemed to include guys from western Canada too - which is where the indians are more prominiant in the underworld last I checked. Could this be a cell of that coalition operating to jointly obtain drugs?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Etna wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:38 am

Actually.... my guy..

1. Robert Scoppa is NOT a confirmed mafia member. With the Bonnanos, Sicily, OR Ndrangheta.... thats one..

2. He was last seen with Martin Robert in Colombia, who is currently embroiled in conflict WITH said mafia of Montreal... thats 2..

3. That gives question as to which criminal organization is ACTUALLY coordinating the shipments... which brings me to 4.....

4. The indictment originated in the States, LA, specifically, unless I read wrong...not Montréal or Toronto...

5. Most of these guys are Mexicans, the supplier was said to based in Guadalajara...

6. Did you even SEE the name of the guy named as the " organizer- coordinating manager"? The guy charged with operating a CCE?

He's, if I'm not mistaken...Indian. Gumramrit Sihdu is his name. Alias.." King".

You asked me if I read it... Did you stop at all the mafia shit they included in the article and miss THIS? Or did I read this incorrectly?

Guramrit Sidhu, also known as "King," is alleged to have orchestrated the trafficking and exportation of large-scale quantities of controlled substances to Canada working with several co-defendants described as suppliers. Estrada said one of the indictments says Sidhu allegedly purchased kilograms of methamphetamine from suppliers in Mexico and Los Angeles.

“He then operated a network of truck drivers. They would use long-haul semi-trucks to move those drugs up through the United States and into Canada,” Estrada said.

Sidhu is charged with one count of engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise. According to the indictment, Sidhu occupied the position of organizer, supervisor, and manager, and in this role obtained substantial income and resources.

Ivan Gravel Gonzalez, a Canadian, is alleged to be part of Sidhu’s exportation team based in the United States.

Now look, I'm not saying Scoppa wasn't possibly supplying mafia clans. What I'm saying is... why are they presenting this like it's a MAFIA OPERATION. It's not...at least it doesn't look like it to me...
Forgive my ignorance on this matter. But, I recall some time ago there was a younger group of criminals in Canada referred to as the "Wolf Pack" and they seemed to include guys from western Canada too - which is where the indians are more prominiant in the underworld last I checked. Could this be a cell of that coalition operating to jointly obtain drugs?
Yes!

This is exactly why I brought attention to the Indian gangster. There's a kinda famous photo of an Indian gangster at a Raptors game, heckling a player. He was a big Kingpin. But I can't recall if he was a Biker ally, or at odds with them. I think he was beefing with Amero? I gotta go back and refresh.... I HAVE that Wolfpack book....

So I can't tell if this is a Mexican initiative, a joint operation between Mexicans and an Indo- Canadian trafficking organization, if Scoppa is an independent, unaffiliated broker like the European Italians, or if he acts on behalf of a specific criminal organization, like a Mafia cell, or Hells chapter, or someone else, some criminal coalition we are unaware of....

I've asked the question before..... what does the pressence of the Mexicans in Canada do to the balance of power up there?

If I recall, the Wolfpack was VERY involved with the Mexicans.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Or is it.... the Indian is the broker, and Scoppa is a trusted buyer for...... the Hells?

Also, theres the Indian reservation/border crossing. Does this Roberto Scoppa provide access through his companies? Is that what he brings to the operation, a safe border crossing/access?

Is this like, open territory where you just have to pay a fee? Remember, The Violis used it as well. Or is it "owned" territory administered by a criminal organization? Is it Martin Robert's territory being that he married...what or rather.. who was it? A drug kingpins daughter? Or is SHE herself a Queenpin? I forget. But I know they are/were based out of that reservation.

So many questions..... so much stuff to unpack up there.....
Medicated
Prospect

Post by Medicated »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:04 am Yes!

This is exactly why I brought attention to the Indian gangster. There's a kinda famous photo of an Indian gangster at a Raptors game, heckling a player. He was a big Kingpin. But I can't recall if he was a Biker ally, or at odds with them. I think he was beefing with Amero? I gotta go back and refresh.... I HAVE that Wolfpack book....

So I can't tell if this is a Mexican initiative, a joint operation between Mexicans and an Indo- Canadian trafficking organization, if Scoppa is an independent, unaffiliated broker like the European Italians, or if he acts on behalf of a specific criminal organization, like a Mafia cell, or Hells chapter, or someone else, some criminal coalition we are unaware of....

I've asked the question before..... what does the pressence of the Mexicans in Canada do to the balance of power up there?

That was Sukh Deo, if that's the incident I'm thinking of. He was murdered a couple of weeks later, not too far from where I'm sitting. There were a lot of people who may have had reason to kill him, including the Luppino-Violi family in Hamilton. RCMP recorded discussion about how to recover a half million bucks he apparently owed them. We'll probably never know who did it or why, I suppose.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:04 am
Etna wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:38 am

Actually.... my guy..

Yes!

Suk deo was wolfpack
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

You say you will be civil and then you rant so hard and are quite the opposite. Have fun ranting to yourself when there is nobody left to engage with.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Blunts wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:40 pm You say you will be civil and then you rant so hard and are quite the opposite. Have fun ranting to yourself when there is nobody left to engage with.
It's the tone bro. I started out with a simple, kinda innocuous question. " Is this actually a mafia thing?"

I noticed no one said anything about the Indian guy.....

All that..." Did you even read"... Like ....dude...

And Benballer or whatever wasnt civil.. came in jerky...

And my guy...lol do you SEE how long and old this thread is? We've talked this shit to death. Resurrect 8t everytime there's a new development, and tslk it to death again...
Are you Medicated too?
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:21 am
Benballer wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:02 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:20 am Or is it.... the Indian is the broker, and Scoppa is a trusted buyer for...... the Hells?

Also, theres the Indian reservation/border crossing. Does this Roberto Scoppa provide access through his companies? Is that what he brings to the operation, a safe border crossing/access?

Is this like, open territory where you just have to pay a fee? Remember, The Violis used it as well. Or is it "owned" territory administered by a criminal organization? Is it Martin Robert's territory being that he married...what or rather.. who was it? A drug kingpins daughter? Or is SHE herself a Queenpin? I forget. But I know they are/were based out of that reservation.

So many questions..... so much stuff to unpack up there.....
I hate people not from Mtl commenting on mtl biz.. u guys say the most outrageous incorrect info. Martin Robert is in control of the reserves his wife is the daughter of the queenpin
Lol, I JUST TOLD the poster Blunts that this CAN be civil, and you come with this drivel...lol

If you want to discuss...then just discuss.

You must REALLY hate the papers and the cops up there, because 90% of the misinfo comes from them.

This article being a prime example. So you know everything, you tell me. What if any, organization is in charge of this Narcotics operation? That's apparently overseen and coordinated by an Indian criminal....

As far as the Indian reserves...
We had reports of a Montreal clan paying the VIOLIS to use an Indian reservation to smuggle tobacco. And THATS why I asked the question as to who controls the Indian reserve/ border crossings. So you tell me as the expert... was that a different territory? And if it was the same why did the... Albanese (?) clan pay the Violis? And not the Hells Angels?

Thats what I just asked .... to......anyone who wanted to respond. If you wanted to respond or give a clarification (which I asked for..) then give it.. You act like I asserted a bunch of facts

You want the real truth? I already knew the answers to those questions, basically. It's a technique to create engagement. Like get a grip dude, everyone remembers Robert's wedding photos, and that he married a connected woman. Just couldn't remember if it was her or her mother.

You gotta keep in mind dude, I don't get paid for this shit, I ain't looking for awards or anything. This shit is mostly fun to me to talk about.

Now go ahead and enlighten me, all bullshit aside. I'm all ears. People have asked about Forazzacco, D'damo, all these guys too many times......
Lol these guys are in secret societies of course information is skewed .. i was tweaking my bad lol
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Two more suspects arrested and charged
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... ccuses.php
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:20 pm ^^^^
Trafic de stupéfiants aux États-Unis : un frère du clan mafieux Scoppa arrêté à Montréal
https://www.journaldequebec.com/2024/01 ... a-montreal

Un des frères Scoppa arrêté et menacé d’extradition aux États-Unis
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... s-unis.php

The respective FBI and RCMP releases:

Federal Indictments Allege International Organized Crime Syndicate Imported and Exported Narcotics Across North America
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal- ... d-exported

$940,000 and 70 kg of cocaine seized thanks to successful collaboration between the RCMP and the FBI | Royal Canadian Mounted Police
https://www.grc-rcmp.gc.ca/en/news/2024 ... nd-the-fbi
The secret snitch who brought down the narcos
https://nationalpost.com/longreads/the- ... the-narcos