Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scott22
Straightened out

Re: Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Post by scott22 »

I don’t recall doing a Johnny Hollywood video , please refresh my memory .

If you know only knew what that was all about. Too inside for you tho .

Scott
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

GR RETRACTION-EDIT: Johnny Hollywood NOT Dead, Genovese Capo Alive, But Buried Mom Last Week
Scott Burnstein March 29, 2024
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ravens410 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:21 pm
scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am The only reason the hit contracts got lifted was Barney , Lorenzo and Bruno Indelicato . And I still don’t think Joe or Dino C are safe or in the clear on this .

And for the record some of my sourcing info I was getting on the Cs was coming from the Cs & their own people as they were getting shot at and firebombed. Me publicizing it put pressure on the Bonannos to dial it down .

Scott
Let me get this straight- are you claiming you have a source
that knows the decisions of the alleged boss of the most secretive and powerful LCN family in America? And you are also claiming you stopped the shootings and firebombings, which is a story you made up, of being the reason nothing has happened?
Raven, chill with the hyperbole? "Secretive and powerful lcn in america..." ok buddy, can we Amp up the drama a bit more.
I been critical of Scott before. And to be transparent about it. How the articles have became "flashy" and a little hyperbolic itself ever since it went behind the paypall. And you can look up those of you who want to quote a random 30 something year living connecticut. Have at it.
But, if the guy says he has a source, he has a source. What do you want from people? He named it and you don't agree so you don't believe it. What else do you want him to do?
I might not believe everything Scott writes, sorry Scott. But I have no reason or credible theory to back up he's bullshitting on his sources.i take his word for it. He's not going to make up a source so he can "act cool" for you or the board. He comes on here defends himself and I have no reason not to believe him. I may not believe some of information he is getting, but it's not like he can go to some media bias website and or check to see what political affiliation the source leans or fact check the guys info in the Library of Congress or some sh*t. The guy said xyx and he put xyz in an article. What more do you want him to do?
"So what do you gotta do, actually see him take it in the ass? -Christopher Moltisanti
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

"Cs.' does he mean Colombos or Cammarano family?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Who is the first one to come up with the emails? I know it was posted on here. But did that come from Scott's site or did someone see it on Scott's site and then research it themselves? Did Scott get it from us?
Did the feds do it to create some dysentery within the ranks?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm "Cs.' does he mean Colombos or Cammarano family?
Obviously he means the Cammaranos.
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:43 pm
scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am The only reason the hit contracts got lifted was Barney , Lorenzo and Bruno Indelicato . And I still don’t think Joe or Dino C are safe or in the clear on this .

And for the record some of my sourcing info I was getting on the Cs was coming from the Cs & their own people as they were getting shot at and firebombed. Me publicizing it put pressure on the Bonannos to dial it down .

Scott
that knows the decisions of the alleged boss of the most secretive and powerful LCN family in America? And you are also claiming you stopped the shootings and firebombings, which is a story you made up, of being the reason nothing has happened?
Raven, chill with the hyperbole? "Secretive and powerful lcn in america..." ok buddy, can we Amp up the drama a bit more.
I been critical of Scott before. And to be transparent about it. How the articles have became "flashy" and a little hyperbolic itself ever since it went behind the paypall. And you can look up those of you who want to quote a random 30 something year living connecticut. Have at it.
But, if the guy says he has a source, he has a source. What do you want from people? He named it and you don't agree so you don't believe it. What else do you want him to do?
I might not believe everything Scott writes, sorry Scott. But I have no reason or credible theory to back up he's bullshitting on his sources.i take his word for it. He's not going to make up a source so he can "act cool" for you or the board. He comes on here defends himself and I have no reason not to believe him. I may not believe some of information he is getting, but it's not like he can go to some media bias website and or check to see what political affiliation the source leans or fact check the guys info in the Library of Congress or some sh*t. The guy said xyx and he put xyz in an article. What more do you want him to do?
"So what do you gotta do, actually see him take it in the ass? -Christopher Moltisanti
I completely agree. I apologize for antagonistic posts and will take some time off of posting. Again, I personally apologize to Scott and the rest of the board.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

It’s on me too. I shouldn’t antagonize either . I apologize as well .
Sincerely,
Scott
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:47 pm "Cs.' does he mean Colombos or Cammarano family?
I thought they call the Colombos the Cs?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ravens410 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:43 pm

Scott
I completely agree. I apologize for antagonistic posts and will take some time off of posting. Again, I personally apologize to Scott and the rest of the board.
Only if I can get my wife to agree this easy.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:00 pm My bad Johnny. It’s properly credited now .I shout out/credit the forum on the video I shot and the uncredited version of the written story has been edited. The video was supposed to come out first . Either way . It’s bad form and It’s on me.

Scott
But not the CT one about Doma. There is no way you knew certain things. You 100% lifted some of my info. You play loose, scott
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 pm Who is the first one to come up with the emails? I know it was posted on here. But did that come from Scott's site or did someone see it on Scott's site and then research it themselves? Did Scott get it from us?
Did the feds do it to create some dysentery within the ranks?
JohnnyS posted and the resident gossip columnist lifted it without any credit. Then did when called on it. Did same to me. Flattering.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:51 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 pm
I thought they call the Colombos the Cs?
I don’t know who they is. Personally I’ve never heard anyone on the street use any of those gay nicknames some people like to use so much (the C’s doesn’t rank nearly as high on the fag index as the Luke’s) but in this case he’s clearly referring to the Cammaranos, I’m sure you’ve heard of Joe C, Dino C and their beer with the Bonannos right?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Damn everyone got their panties in a bunch. I’m sticking with Scott 😂😂😂 way more interesting stuff then the guys on here who couldn’t possibly fathom a mob shooting or firebombing in 2024.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

scott22 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:00 pm My bad Johnny. It’s properly credited now .I shout out/credit the forum on the video I shot and the uncredited version of the written story has been edited. The video was supposed to come out first . Either way . It’s bad form and It’s on me.

Scott
It's all good. Glad to see the forum got a shout out.