Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scott22
Straightened out

Re: Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Post by scott22 »

The only reason the hit contracts got lifted was Barney , Lorenzo and Bruno Indelicato . And I still don’t think Joe or Dino C are safe or in the clear on this .

And for the record some of my sourcing info I was getting on the Cs was coming from the Cs & their own people as they were getting shot at and firebombed. Me publicizing it put pressure on the Bonannos to dial it down .

Scott
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am The only reason the hit contracts got lifted was Barney , Lorenzo and Bruno Indelicato . And I still don’t think Joe or Dino C are safe or in the clear on this .

And for the record some of my sourcing info I was getting on the Cs was coming from the Cs & their own people as they were getting shot at and firebombed. Me publicizing it put pressure on the Bonannos to dial it down .

Scott
So you essentially prevented a mob war
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am The only reason the hit contracts got lifted was Barney , Lorenzo and Bruno Indelicato . And I still don’t think Joe or Dino C are safe or in the clear on this .

Scott
Let me get this straight- are you claiming you have a source
that knows the decisions of the alleged boss of the most secretive and powerful LCN family in America? And you are also claiming you stopped the shootings and firebombings, which is a story you made up, of being the reason nothing has happened?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Yes and yes .

Scott

Let’s keep playing !!!

Tell me again how I make everything up , lie , con , defraud consumers . I love that part .
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

So the Long Island newspaper reporting the Dec 2022 shooting at the home tied to Joe C and where Joe C was at almost every day , those guys were making it up too?

Scott
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Huh. Since when was that home tied to Joe C? All anyone found was a brief mention of a shooting incident at a home in Long Island. No mention that it was the home of a former Bonanno Boss (you figure that would have been mentioned somewhere and by someone other than you). I don’t recall any evidence being presented that the home in question was Cammarano’s home. In fact if I remember correctly people on here looked up the property records that showed it wasn’t his house. If you have actual evidence that it was then provide it.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:16 pm Yes and yes .

Scott

Let’s keep playing !!!

Tell me again how I make everything up , lie , con , defraud consumers . I love that part .
Well, I can point to the most recent article you posted, which people are paying for, you took from this forum, claimed as your own, then when called out you had to go back and edit your article to give credit to posters on this site.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

So you didn’t read my post saying the video was shot first and credited the forum ?

Scott
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

And did I claim it as my own?

I reported I have exclusive access to DeLeo case materiel ?

Or did I follow up the research by getting clarification on how the Feds view this situation and acknowledged/owned/explained the issue and adressed/corrected it immediately?

Scott
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

That buck a week is pretty steep bro . Not too many people can afford it .

Scott
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:26 pm That buck a week is pretty steep bro . Not too many people can afford it .
Funny thing about that -- if you're supporting a lot of independent content creators online and you don't pay attention it can add up quick. I had to cool it a while back when I realized I was spending like $700 a year on people's Substacks, Patreons, etc. (Don't worry you made the cut when I tightened my belt.)
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

scott22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:12 pm So you didn’t read my post saying the video was shot first and credited the forum ?

Scott
No, I was busy watching your John Brescio obituary video. Then find out it was his mother who passed and not him and you had to go back again and edit your article.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Scott
Fucking hell 😂😂
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I like to read this shit fact or fiction. Proceed scott.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Small world some pueto rican carpenter i work with who did alot of time in the feds name dropped bruno indelicato in a small conversation we where having awhile back. Just was locked up with him i didnt ask anymore. He mentioned the donnie brasco movie to....