New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: New England 2024

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stephen Rosetti was direct with Salemme. No reason to not believe the strong possibly he was made when he got out of prison after doing 20 years and keeping his mouth shut
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:26 am If still alive John Salemme/81 and Leo Rizzo can be added as confirmed members. Michael Prochillo Sr and Richard Costa as likely members (they and Greg Costa are almost certainly made).

Southshore88 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:04 am it’s naive or disingenuous to suggest that neither the Gambino or Genovese families have an operational presence in CT with mostly associates and some made members who have a presence there

Who suggested that?

Pogo
How is it certain? What evidence are you using to corroborate this assumption?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:33 am How is it certain? What evidence are you using to corroborate this assumption?

Because of their placement on the 2010 exclusion list. Try to keep up.

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 am Stephen Rosetti was direct with Salemme. No reason to not believe the strong possibly he was made when he got out of prison after doing 20 years and keeping his mouth shut

This is not fantasy football where you can put names wherever you want.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:33 am How is it certain? What evidence are you using to corroborate this assumption?

Because of their placement on the 2010 exclusion list. Try to keep up.

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 am Stephen Rosetti was direct with Salemme. No reason to not believe the strong possibly he was made when he got out of prison after doing 20 years and keeping his mouth shut

This is not fantasy football where you can put names wherever you want.

Pogo
The exclusion list youre referring to does not say "list of all made members of the Patriarca Family". It says it includes wiseguys. So youre assuming all Italians on the list are made. Theres associates that are non Italian. So there goes that argument.

You would know Ciampi wasnt dead and who he was referring to besides trying to inject your fantasy assumptions if that was the case

No fantasy here, its a real basic theory. He who is direct with a boss has a greater likelihood to being made. Not rocket science here or football
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Cheech wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm Johnny Mop is John Liquori from the 2012 gambino case. He’s partners in the restaurant with eddie.
Taddei’s father was this guy
viewtopic.php?p=77393&hilit=Taddei#p77393
Read that article @ocsleeper you will like it. And you will see the obvious connection
Thanks, so Taddei's father was made? Is he the Taddei who passed in 2010? What about Taddei Jr though, any background on him? Is he a Gambino associate?
https://www.iovanne.com/obituaries/John ... Id=2023360
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:15 pm
Cheech wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm Johnny Mop is John Liquori from the 2012 gambino case. He’s partners in the restaurant with eddie.
Taddei’s father was this guy
viewtopic.php?p=77393&hilit=Taddei#p77393
Read that article @ocsleeper you will like it. And you will see the obvious connection
Thanks, so Taddei's father was made? Is he the Taddei who passed in 2010? What about Taddei Jr though, any background on him? Is he a Gambino associate?
https://www.iovanne.com/obituaries/John ... Id=2023360
Thats him. Cant say one way or the other. Street talk says made and hes in that car w made guys going to meet a capo. Idk. Ive never seen an fbi report that says he was.
Junior is w eddie and new england
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

@oc this is good. Taddei sr indictment. Shooting
https://law.justia.com/cases/connecticu ... 161-2.html

After grasso new haven was his
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 amThis is not fantasy football where you can put names wherever you want.

Pogo
That's what this forum has increasingly become. Don't even get me started on Chicago.
Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:10 amthe John Taddei referenced is the son of Grasso crew member John Taddei Sr.
you can find that proof here viewtopic.php?p=77393&hilit=Taddei#p77393

the johnny mop referenced is john liguori from this bust
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/lead ... -sentenced

they own doma with a silent partner, mike pepe. also in said 2012 bust.

eddie drives a black escalade thats bigger than your house. he was arrested recently and his charges are sealed and cannot be read online. rumor is its is a dui with a gun in the car. thats the gossip.

so if thats not a crew then im sorry, im mistaken.
That's all fine and good but that's not what is being discussed here. Individual members and associates operating in the area, even together, is one thing. I'm referring to a formal crew, headed by a captain, that is based there. From any of those families. There is none. So let's not move the goalposts. Even you admitted in the other thread that Depreta is affiliated with a New York crew. So, again, where is the disagreement?
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:23 am
Such a circle jerk. Over and over. If you dont care what people think then why are you on this forum telling people what YOU think?

No idea how you know whats going on in Boton or Buffalo or where your low number of 11 is from. Just because you keep repeating the same old shit doesnt make it the truth.

Again, youre asking people to believe your predictions about the future where all evidence isnt available then gaslight when people dont believe you. And now you claim you dont care what people think. But the problem is you do or you wouldnt keep tryin to convince.

Just a jerk off going in a circle jerk
Believe me or don't believe me. The realists have been repeatedly proven right and will again. Detroit, Buffalo, this. Makes no difference. Your whining won't change anything.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:51 am I think some of this debate is just a mix up with the terminology. When Wiseguy uses the words “based crew” he is referring to a complete crew of a Captain with Soldiers and Associates) living and operating in an area (in this case Connecticut). So using this definition and context there are no Connecticut based crews He is not saying there is no LCN presence in Connecticut.

The Gambino guys operating in Connecticut answer to a NY based Captain. Making them part of a NY Crew (that also operates in Connecticut). Ditto for the Genovese family. I don’t think the Patriarcas ever had a Connecticut based Captain. Their Connecticut based Soldiers and Associates reported to direct Providence or Boston if I’m not mistaken.

To use another example the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno families no longer have New Jersey based Crews. Whatever members and Associates they have operating in Jersey now report to a NY based Captain instead of their own Jersey based Captain.

Pogo
At least somebody gets it.
Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:56 am
ok because court docs in the case clearly state their was a gambino and genovese crew beefing. so does ausa chen, im fine just using court docs.

Considering these are associates of a NY Gambino crew, and regardless of whoever the three Genovese associates were there hasn't ever been a Genovese crew based there, this is clearly beside the point. Also not one made guy among them according to you on another forum. So why are we bringing this up?
Southshore88 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:04 am While there may no longer be an official Gambino/Genovese captain in CT from an organizational perspective, it’s naive or disingenuous to suggest that neither the Gambino or Genovese families have an operational presence in CT with mostly associates and some made members who have a presence there - especially with Rooster who’s from East Haven. There are some crews who get called the Queens/LI or Brooklyn/LI crew, what prevents the Ianiello crew for example to being a Manhattan/CT crew even if 80% of the members or associates are based in Manhattan? The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
Who said that? Or is this another strawman? Once again...

1. There is no crew from any of those families based in Connecticut today. By "crew," I mean a formal crew complete with captain, soldiers, etc.
2. The Patriarca family has virtually no presence left in the state
3. There has been a huge drop off in cases involving the Gambino and Genovese families there for over a decade now

The Ianniello crew is a good example of one that has traditionally operated in a lot of places. That's why I use the term "based." The crew is based in Manhattan but operates in other areas of New York City. The very fact that oversight of whatever is left in both Connecticut and Springfield was given to that crew alone should tell you something.
jmack wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 am "These Things Gotta Happen Every 5 Years Or So, 10 Years. Helps To Get Rid Of The Bad Blood."
F##$ it. I got a top-of-the-line Posturepedic.
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:39 amThe exclusion list youre referring to does not say "list of all made members of the Patriarca Family". It says it includes wiseguys. So youre assuming all Italians on the list are made. Theres associates that are non Italian. So there goes that argument.

You would know Ciampi wasnt dead and who he was referring to besides trying to inject your fantasy assumptions if that was the case

No fantasy here, its a real basic theory. He who is direct with a boss has a greater likelihood to being made. Not rocket science here or football
If you want to go that route, that would drop the number of known New England members to 25.
All roads lead to New York.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:10 am @wiseguy. Ill use your language
here are government docs. you can connect whatever dots you want. if we disagree so be it. i honestly dont care.
this is from a covid fund swindle with the town of west haven, ct. the guy tarasco was kicking up and betting with these guys.

the John Taddei referenced is the son of Grasso crew member John Taddei Sr.
you can find that proof here viewtopic.php?p=77393&hilit=Taddei#p77393

the johnny mop referenced is john liguori from this bust
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/lead ... -sentenced

they own doma with a silent partner, mike pepe. also in said 2012 bust.

eddie drives a black escalade thats bigger than your house. he was arrested recently and his charges are sealed and cannot be read online. rumor is its is a dui with a gun in the car. thats the gossip.

so if thats not a crew then im sorry, im mistaken.
Excellent post with evidence and facts that these guys can understand. They will probably still dispute it though LOL
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Teflon Dom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:29 pmExcellent post with evidence and facts that these guys can understand. They will probably still dispute it though LOL
I did dispute it (so did Cheech himself in other posts). Did you bother to read why?
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Yea but you havent been proven right thats the point. Why do you want people to believe you so bad?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

25 members or 30 members. The family isnt going anywhere for at least another 50 years
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:19 pm By "crew," I mean a formal crew complete with captain, soldiers, etc.
I think referring to this type of entity as a decina might help avoid confusion in the future.

While soldiers and even associates can have their own ‘crew’ in one sense of the word only a captain can lead a decina which is the formal unit of a family.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Gerry anguilo was caught on bug in 1981 saying he had 17 guys under him. Im assuming he ment the boston faction. And ill include revere and those other north shore towns. So im guessing between rhode island worcester and ct at there peak the family never had more then 36 inducted guys. Tops. My 2 cents.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

So if there is 25 30 made guys i dont care what age. It kinda proves there still continuing there thing