New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: New England 2024

Post by Cheech »

@wiseguy. Ill use your language
here are government docs. you can connect whatever dots you want. if we disagree so be it. i honestly dont care.
this is from a covid fund swindle with the town of west haven, ct. the guy tarasco was kicking up and betting with these guys.

the John Taddei referenced is the son of Grasso crew member John Taddei Sr.
you can find that proof here viewtopic.php?p=77393&hilit=Taddei#p77393

the johnny mop referenced is john liguori from this bust
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/lead ... -sentenced

they own doma with a silent partner, mike pepe. also in said 2012 bust.

eddie drives a black escalade thats bigger than your house. he was arrested recently and his charges are sealed and cannot be read online. rumor is its is a dui with a gun in the car. thats the gossip.

so if thats not a crew then im sorry, im mistaken.
Last edited by Cheech on Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

nothing going on at Doma, its not a crew at all. you know everything so not sure why i wasted my time.

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:34 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:45 pm No. Its not "anyone else".

Again, its agreed that decline is imminent but not extinction. Again, youre assuming no new made members and that you have all the evidence in front of you. Which you dont. Youre making assumptions while granting yourself immunity. Again, youre assuming while trying to predict the future.
Is reading comprehension a lost art on this forum? I haven't said no new members have been made. I said that the evidence shows that, even if some new members have been made, it's not in sufficient numbers to counterbalance those who have died. Now where do I get that idea? From the mid-1980's to the early 1990's, the FBI had the family ranging from 56-64 members. In 2010, the Limone exclusion list (which appeared to be comprised of members) had 42 names. At present, there are now 29 identified members with the median age at 73. Those aren't assumptions.
Is a family recognized with a last living member? The answer is yes. Thats the smallest of thresholds im giving to prove 50 years is no stretch. So again, come back here in 2074 and well see whos right.
Leave it to you to use the idea of a lone 87 year old Louis DiNunzio as there still being a family for another 50 years. No wonder you think Buffalo is alive. By that standard, 11 guys (mostly old and inactive) are a powerhouse.
And weird, Cheech is your benchmark for who should believe Buffalo is alive or not? Youre one bizarre investigative journalist/nobody/cuckold/supreme blogger
I mention it because you keep bringing up other people and what they think or not. I clearly couldn't care less what other people think.
Chopper wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:30 am You just know the forum is still alive when there’s a good old Wiseguy vs a random family’s viability discussion going on 😁. Good stuff.
Just trying to do my part.
Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:27 amI know eddie personally so not sure how i can get the facts wrong hahaah. Please keep telling me about the state and area i live in. You obviously know more hahahahaja
You guys may play golf twice a week for all I know. What does that have to do with what is being debated here?

Do the Gambino, Genovese, or Patriarca families have a crew based in Connecticut? Yes or no? Does the Patriarca family have virtually no presence left in Connecticut? Yes or no? What exactly have I been wrong about?
Eddie mush wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:05 am I can tell you this I grew up in East Boston in the 70 thru the 90’s and no one has a better handle on Boston than TJ but he Dosent post anymore cause he was sick of being told he was wrong by dickheads like wiseguy .
When I post a question I want answers from people like cheech, tj , njshore4life not some asshole in the middle of now where telling me his opinoin when he wouldn’t know the diffrence btween a wiseguy and a Boy Scout

Eddie
Getting rid of the fake local street guys was one of the best things that ever happened to the forums. You may be able to suggest some good restaurants in Boston, or the best routes to avoid 5 o'clock traffic, but that's about it.
Such a circle jerk. Over and over. If you dont care what people think then why are you on this forum telling people what YOU think?

No idea how you know whats going on in Boton or Buffalo or where your low number of 11 is from. Just because you keep repeating the same old shit doesnt make it the truth.

Again, youre asking people to believe your predictions about the future where all evidence isnt available then gaslight when people dont believe you. And now you claim you dont care what people think. But the problem is you do or you wouldnt keep tryin to convince.

Just a jerk off going in a circle jerk
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I think some of this debate is just a mix up with the terminology. When Wiseguy uses the words “based crew” he is referring to a complete crew of a Captain with Soldiers and Associates) living and operating in an area (in this case Connecticut). So using this definition and context there are no Connecticut based crews He is not saying there is no LCN presence in Connecticut.

The Gambino guys operating in Connecticut answer to a NY based Captain. Making them part of a NY Crew (that also operates in Connecticut). Ditto for the Genovese family. I don’t think the Patriarcas ever had a Connecticut based Captain. Their Connecticut based Soldiers and Associates reported to direct Providence or Boston if I’m not mistaken.

To use another example the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno families no longer have New Jersey based Crews. Whatever members and Associates they have operating in Jersey now report to a NY based Captain instead of their own Jersey based Captain.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Snakes wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm
Cheech wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:18 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm Scott says the patriarca family has someone new running Connecticut for them . I don’t have access to his site anyone know who this may be and how many active guys r left there ??
Eddie Parrett according to the article.
Guess what restaurant he owns with the gambino associates busted in 2012? Hint i already posted about it. Drives a brand new escalade. He took over for the recently deceased beavers. HUGE bookmaker. Scott is correct.
He's Italian, right? I figure an "e" got dropped off somewhere along the family line
I see that it's Eddy Parrette Jr. according to his mother's obituary. But his arrest records indicate that it's been spelled both ways. His mother came from the village of Fillacciano, outstide of Rome.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:51 am I think some of this debate is just a mix up with the terminology. When Wiseguy uses the words “based crew” he is referring to a complete crew of a Captain with Soldiers and Associates) living and operating in an area (in this case Connecticut). So using this definition and context there are no Connecticut based crews He is not saying there is no LCN presence in Connecticut.

The Gambino guys operating in Connecticut answer to a NY based Captain. Making them part of a NY Crew (that also operates in Connecticut). Ditto for the Genovese family. I don’t think the Patriarcas ever had a Connecticut based Captain. Their Connecticut based Soldiers and Associates reported to direct Providence or Boston if I’m not mistaken.

To use another example the Gambino, Colombo and Bonanno families no longer have New Jersey based Crews. Whatever members and Associates they have operating in Jersey now report to a NY based Captain instead of their own Jersey based Captain.

Pogo

ok because court docs in the case clearly state their was a gambino and genovese crew beefing. so does ausa chen, im fine just using court docs.

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:37 pm Image
This chart is def missing a few names that have been published before. Scarpelli, Marino, Giangrande, etc. What about the Rosetti that didn't rat? Ciampi? Plus there's got to be a couple names that the general public doesn't know about.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:43 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:37 pm Image
This chart is def missing a few names that have been published before. Scarpelli, Marino, Giangrande, etc. What about the Rosetti that didn't rat? Ciampi? Plus there's got to be a couple names that the general public doesn't know about.
What about Quimette??
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:43 am Scarpelli, Marino, Giangrande, etc.

Unconfirmed.

What about the Rosetti that didn't rat?

No made.

Ciampi?

Dead.

What about Quimette??

Not made

If still alive John Salemme/81 and Leo Rizzuto can be added as confirmed members. Michael Prochillo Sr. and Richard Costa as a likely members (they and Greg Costa are almost certainly made).

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

While there may no longer be an official Gambino/Genovese captain in CT from an organizational perspective, it’s naive or disingenuous to suggest that neither the Gambino or Genovese families have an operational presence in CT with mostly associates and some made members who have a presence there - especially with Rooster who’s from East Haven. There are some crews who get called the Queens/LI or Brooklyn/LI crew, what prevents the Ianiello crew for example to being a Manhattan/CT crew even if 80% of the members or associates are based in Manhattan? The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

***Guilmette. On Record with administration. No way to know if hes made or not. He may be he may not be
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:58 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:43 am Scarpelli, Marino, Giangrande, etc.

Unconfirmed.

No made.

Ciampi?

Dead.

What about Quimette??

Not made

Pogo
He prob talking about Anthony ciampi not jumbo
And Anthony is def not dead
But Keep thinking u know everything
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:51 am Jmack with the win
"These Things Gotta Happen Every 5 Years Or So, 10 Years. Helps To Get Rid Of The Bad Blood."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Eddie mush wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:13 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:58 am

Unconfirmed.

No made.

Ciampi?

Dead.

What about Quimette??

Not made

Pogo
He prob talking about Anthony ciampi not jumbo
And Anthony is def not dead
But Keep thinking u know everything

This article has Ciampi as a mobster vying to take control of the family...

https://www.seacoastonline.com/story/ne ... 316879007/
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If still alive John Salemme/81 and Leo Rizzo can be added as confirmed members. Michael Prochillo Sr and Richard Costa as likely members (they and Greg Costa are almost certainly made).

Southshore88 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:04 am it’s naive or disingenuous to suggest that neither the Gambino or Genovese families have an operational presence in CT with mostly associates and some made members who have a presence there

Who suggested that?

Pogo